Found Deceased OH - Anakin Gammon, 2, Masury, 10 Sept 2017

http://www.wfmj.com/story/36332253/sharon-police-are-searching-for-a-missing-autistic-toddler\\

He has short blond hair, blue eyes and was wearing a Red Paw Patrol jacket. The boy is also hearing impaired.

Sharon dispatch said K-9 officers will be going to the scene to assist in the search.

The toddler's 5-year-old brother, who also went missing earlier Sunday evening, was found at 5:24 P.M. in Brookfield. The 5-year-old was also autistic and hearing impaired.

14878385_G.jpg

I wish we had more information - how did two little boys go missing? :tantrum:

I hope he is okay. There were concerning comments on the video post. I'm not liking them not giving an immediate update on his condition. Usually when they're fine, they do so.

Oh no...not a 2 yr old...praying hard here now....:praying:

http://wkbn.com/2017/09/10/police-looking-for-missing-2-year-old-boy-in-masury

[FONT=&]Police say they’ve found a missing 2-year-old boy in Masury. He is being taken to the hospital.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]There is no word yet on the boy’s condition or where he was found.[/FONT]

MASURY, Ohio (WKBN) – Police found a missing 2-year-old Sharon boy in Masury Sunday night after a lengthy search. He is being taken to the hospital.

There is no word yet on the boy’s condition. Police are investigating the situation.

He was found on the 600 block of Syme Street in Masury after a 3-4 hour search.

I am local to this and was getting ready to go help search because I was seeing the shares all over my feed when they said he was found.
The fb comments are very conflicting and concerning and the post by hermitage for rescue is gone, even though that's where I read to confirm he had actually been found.
So after seeing that, I even went to a few of my friends pages to find the post about him they shared and they are all gone too!
On multiple friends pages, all the shares are just gone.
However, his moms post is public and still there and the comments are all over the place.
I'm confused but I think he may not be ok.
So sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288