TX - Missing/murdered pregnant women

I dont understand how anyone could commit murder but to kill a pregnant wife is beyond me.we have seen so many lately the list is terrible

Janet Abaroa
Christine Rudy
and this poor woman
I know there are a lot more but these are the ones that come to mind right now.
The thought that any could get away with it just appalls me ,I pray that Justice is served for these poor women and the precious babies .:mad:

aussiegran said:
I dont understand how anyone could commit murder but to kill a pregnant wife is beyond me.we have seen so many lately the list is terrible

Janet Abaroa
Christine Rudy
and this poor woman
I know there are a lot more but these are the ones that come to mind right now.
The thought that any could get away with it just appalls me ,I pray that Justice is served for these poor women and the precious babies .:mad:
Yeah, and Janet Abaroa's so-called husband looks like he is getting away with it. I can't even go read about it any more, it makes me angry. :furious:

Lisa Underwood-trial Now

Lacey Peterson

They had only been married for two months. Sounds like it was a pretty rocky marriage. Why couldn't he just leave. I will never understand. I wonder if child support was his thing too.

Latoya F.

Amanda Jones

Lori Hacking

Since I began following Christine Rudys dissappearance I started to look at the numbers of missing murdered pregnat women and I am totally saddened and shocked at the numbers .Murder of any person is unimaginable to me but a pregnant woman or child is beyond belief ,Most of the murders are committed by the very person that should have been protecting and loving them .I am truly despairing of society and where we are headed .The list just goes on .please add any names i have missed here as I think they should all be remembered .
Maria Lopez -
Laci Peterson-
christine Rudy - remains recovered
Mirium Acevedo-
Summer Lee Baldwin-remains recovered
Latoyia Figueroa

they have also found tina fontaine's body

aussiegran said:
Murder of any person is unimaginable to me but a pregnant woman or child is beyond belief ,Most of the murders are committed by the very person that should have been protecting and loving them .
It usually is the one that is supposed to be protecting them.How many of those killers pleaded on tv for their return.Tina was murdered by her boyfriend.I watched him when he was on the news.Makes me sick.

wasn't there another pregnant woman this summer that went missing? she was due very soon before her disappearance, and she was to meet up with the father that day? i think he got her pregnant at a christmas party?

amanda?

really sad story.

Anquiaette M. Parker,the 19 yr old babysitter who went missing with a 4 yr old is another one .still missing .
Lisa Underwood -as well as her son Jayden

i think there is an older thread on this with more names...unfortunately.

we should seee if we can get these threads combined.

thanks

petra said:
i think there is an older thread on this with more names...unfortunately.

we should seee if we can get these threads combined.

thanks

I looked but did not see it. Do you know approximately when the thread was active? If you find it let me know and I will be happy to combine them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back