jennifer aniston didnt know

I can understand why she would have appreciated a "heads up" on the situation, but really, Brad had no obligation to let her know. They're divorced, they have separate lives now. Although, I am really starting to thing he is NOT a nice guy.

jaybird said:
I can understand why she would have appreciated a "heads up" on the situation, but really, Brad had no obligation to let her know. They're divorced, they have separate lives now. Although, I am really starting to thing he is NOT a nice guy.
oh i agree with you, he doesnt owe her anything now....

jaybird said:

I agree with you...he isn't.

I can well imagine that the sudden relationship with Jolie, then adopting her kids and then Jolie becomes pregnant must have Jennifer's head spinning. I just hope that if she weren't over Brad before, she definitely is now.

I understand that Brad has no obligation to Jennifer. However, he could have waited six months to a year, just to show some respect.

In any case, it shows that Brad and Angelina are in it for themselves. To hell with everyone else. Hope that it works out for them.

nanandjim said:

In any case, it shows that Brad and Angelina are in it for themselves. To hell with everyone else. Hope that it works out for them.
me too...

in any case the whole situation is nothing but tacky and sad. I hope things work out for them because it would be so unfair to those children to have to deal with this wirlwind romance...

michelle said:
me too...

Add me to the list. I really hope it works out for them. There will be three children involved in this relationship. Brad Pitt has always maintained his desire to have children. I am really hoping he turns out to be the "real deal" and will raise these three children together with their mother. I will be so disappointed if he doesn't (but Brad--I'll be waiting in case...just kidding!).

I don't feel that Brad had an obligation, or needed to notify Jennifer that he was going to be a father. They are divorced. My ex-husband didn't notify me (4 months after our divorce) that he was going to get married, or that his soon to be wife was pg. It really wasn't any of my business. My friend told me about it and, to tell you the truth, I am glad that it happened that way. Our marriage was over, I left him, and we both needed to get on with our life, and we did. He is now very happily married and so am I. :)

I hope Brad and Angelina are happy, and I think they are probably great parents already to Angelina's two children (soon to be adopted by Brad). Good for them.

I don't have a clue how Jennifer feels, but I would imagine she accepted that her relationship with Brad was over long before most of us even knew there were problems or a divorce in the works. Most divorces just aren't out in the public. I am REAL thankful mine wasn't.

jaybird said:
I bet when that child is born...you will see he DID owe her an explanation. She was already pregnant WAY before that divorce was final. And I bet you will also find she was pregnant around the time the papers for the divorce were filed. Time will tell.

nanandjim said:
I can well imagine that the sudden relationship with Jolie, then adopting her kids and then Jolie becomes pregnant must have Jennifer's head spinning. I just hope that if she weren't over Brad before, she definitely is now.

I understand that Brad has no obligation to Jennifer. However, he could have waited six months to a year, just to show some respect.

I agree... he could have waited to show some respect... I think Jennifer will be ok.. but I'm not too sure about Brad and Angie hottie baby.. :rolleyes:

deandaniellws said:
I bet when that child is born...you will see he DID owe her an explanation. She was already pregnant WAY before that divorce was final. And I bet you will also find she was pregnant around the time the papers for the divorce were filed. Time will tell.

When were the divorce papers filed? It generally takes six months in California to go through. Their divorce was finalized in October. Angelina I read is due to give birth in late spring, early summer. By my calculations that would mean she wasn't pregnant before the papers were filed.

No one really knows whether Brad let her know or not. Having gone through a separation and divorce myself-yes, I would have liked it had my ex let me know there was another child of his on the way. But nothing other than (cough) decency would compel an estranged husband to let his soon to be ex wife know that there was a new child of his on the way.

To me this Brad adopting the children of Angelina is a thing she may be regretting in the future. And the babe on the way. He is not a man who sticks with a woman. Never has been.

SnootyVixen said:
To me this Brad adopting the children of Angelina is a thing she may be regretting in the future. And the babe on the way. He is not a man who sticks with a woman. Never has been.
Heck, he better hope it works out! If it doesn't he'll have 3 children to pay child support for...now that they are in HIS name (well, the two for now anyway).

The only reason I hope this works out is for those kids. Being adopted (not putting it down) is hard enough to deal with as you get older, for some people. Throw in a divorce, which I hope doesn't happen, and you have some messed up children.:(

Brad Pitt did owe it to Jennifer to at least have one of his public relations people let Jennifer's know so that she would be prepared to answer questions from reporters. Brad chose to have an affair with an actress he was making a movie with and to leave his actress wife. The news this made could have an affect of some sort on Jennifer's career, so he does owe her something besides a broken heart.

cinsbythesea said:
When were the divorce papers filed? It generally takes six months in California to go through. Their divorce was finalized in October. Angelina I read is due to give birth in late spring, early summer. By my calculations that would mean she wasn't pregnant before the papers were filed.

No one really knows whether Brad let her know or not. Having gone through a separation and divorce myself-yes, I would have liked it had my ex let me know there was another child of his on the way. But nothing other than (cough) decency would compel an estranged husband to let his soon to be ex wife know that there was a new child of his on the way.
Near the end of August. Still betting she was already pregnant. We will soon see won't we? Add it up when you are looking at those pictures on the People's site.

08/22/05: Citing irreconcilable differences, dissolution papers were filed with a Los Angeles court by the couple on August 19, 2005. The court documents note that Jennifer Aniston's maiden name was restored.

txsvicki said:
Brad Pitt did owe it to Jennifer to at least have one of his public relations people let Jennifer's know so that she would be prepared to answer questions from reporters. Brad chose to have an affair with an actress he was making a movie with and to leave his actress wife. The news this made could have an affect of some sort on Jennifer's career, so he does owe her something besides a broken heart.
When that baby is born less than 9 months after those divorce papers were originally filed *August 22* he will be portrayed for what he is....a cheating loser. I think this will cause a severe dip in his popularity. I believe he was going around saying he didn't cheat on Jen before the divorce was filed? LOL...we shall see.

Taximom said:
Heck, he better hope it works out! If it doesn't he'll have 3 children to pay child support for...now that they are in HIS name (well, the two for now anyway).

The only reason I hope this works out is for those kids. Being adopted (not putting it down) is hard enough to deal with as you get older, for some people. Throw in a divorce, which I hope doesn't happen, and you have some messed up children.:(
Exactly Taxi. Those poor children don't deserve what will happen to them if those two split. BP makes me gag now. :sick:

deandaniellws said:
When that baby is born less than 9 months after those divorce papers were originally filed *August 22* he will be portrayed for what he is....a cheating loser. I think this will cause a severe dip in his popularity. I believe he was going around saying he didn't cheat on Jen before the divorce was filed? LOL...we shall see.
I'm thinking the baby will come in late March which is less than 9 months... :silenced:

PrayersForMaura said:
I'm thinking the baby will come in late March which is less than 9 months... :silenced:
One news article I read even said it looks like a second trimester Jolie! LOL....we are not the only ones thinking that I see!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back