GUILTY TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, murdered, Bedford, 19 June 2017 #4 *Arrest*

liltexans

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
A 14-year-old from Bedford last seen walking her dog disappeared Monday night, Bedford police say.

Kaytlynn's mother said her daughter went missing around 6:30 p.m. while walking the dog around the Oak Creek Apartments in Bedford.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/bed...cial&utm_source=Facebook#link_time=1497989540

View attachment 118904

The body of a girl found in Arlington’s landfill Wednesday is that of a 14-year-old Bedford girl, Kaytlynn Cargill, who was reported missing Monday.

https://arlingtonvoice.com/arlingto...found-arlington-landfill-missing-bedford-girl

Previous Thread - #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Attachments

• kaytlynn-cargill.jpg
    kaytlynn-cargill.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 190
VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

No matter your opinions. No matter your beliefs. We can all agree that young KC never deserved death. She never deserved being thrown into a dumpster as if she were trash. This young child will not have a prom. She will not graduate from High School. She will always be a 14 year old girl in her family's, and friends, remembrances.

IMO we need to help be her voice, since she no longer has one to tell her story.

No matter your opinions. No matter your beliefs. We can all agree that young KC never deserved death. She never deserved being thrown into a dumpster as if she were trash. This young child will not have a prom. She will not graduate from High School. She will always be a 14 year old girl in her family's, and friends, remembrances.

IMO we need to help be her voice, since she no longer has one to tell her story.

I wholeheartedly agree with what you wrote. Our WS threads are filled with young people who never deserved what happened despite, at times, making choices that we know were driven by youth and lack of understanding of the full consequences.

I wholeheartedly agree with what you wrote. Our WS threads are filled with young people who never deserved what happened despite, at times, making choices that we know were driven by youth and lack of understanding of the full consequences.

:goodpost: You nailed it all right there!

I am all over the place right now. Following too many threads. Wishing we could utilize every tool, to return any (all) of our missing to their loved ones. And solve all of our murdered, and presumed murdered, children & adults. Adults, because even adults do still have some 'child', still inside. :)

Our society appears to be going in the wrong direction nearly every hour, of every day. I am trying my best to stay optimistic. Maybe I should just try to pick out one case, and delve into the unknown. Otherwise, I'm hoping for the little girl in France. Only 9 years old. Missing from a wedding reception. I cannot imagine that Bride, and Groom, will ever forget http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...De-Araujo-9-Pont-de-Beauvoisin-27-August-2017

It would be so wonderful, if they could celebrate many anniversaries, with young Maëlys De Araujo.

That monster from Virginia plead guilty in those poor Lyon sisters' murders. 42 years, but they got him. http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/Welch-to-enter-plea-in-Bedford-County-murder-case-443916403.html

Speaking for the first time since Welch's indictment, Katherine and Sheila Lyon's father John, thanked law enforcement after Tuesday's hearing. “It’s been a long time," Lyon said, standing next to Katherine and Sheila's mother, Mary, and their now-grown brothers, Joe and Jay. "We’re tired and we just want to go home.”

In a nutshell, this breaks my heart. Deep down I know those angels are somewhere safe. I just try not to dwell on what this monster of a human, ever did to any of his victims. Maybe LE will still solve some other cases this monster might divulge.

I say, for each proof of confession, he gets 5 years of his life back. If he does not admit his true guilt, keeps proclaiming his innocence, and provides nothing in return, he gets a fast track to the electric chair. Or firing squad. Can you imagine the terror this vile man would be forced to endure? Would it not be the true justice of making him experience the terror he inflicted on his victims? Is that too harsh a thought?

Adults, and children, are all prone to mistakes. We somehow need to find a way to better minimize their exposure to making them. Or, in a utopian way, figure out how to get rid of the evil in men's hearts. That Cave Man, or woman, fighting his neighbors, his friends. That ugliness that allows human beings to wage war. To kill their fellow human beings. We learn what our forefathers, and mothers, did, when we go to school. All the history of humankind, warring with, and enslaving his fellow man. Why do we continue, when we must know where it will lead? More wars. That ugliness that is bullying. Okay, sorry, I went off on a tangent.

IMO we need to communicate so much better. We need to fix our systems, so that we do not have another Kaytlynn in the future.

What can we learn from this? What can we do to honor her life, while providing a lesson to others?

Can we find it in our collective souls, to find forgiveness to those deserving of it?

Perhaps Kaytlynn Grace Cargill's parents, could be helped to create a perpetual memorial, to their beloved daughter? That's if the thought hasn't already crossed their minds?

IMO, as most of you have seen, I do sort of ramble. I do it in real life also.

Okay. Peace & Love to all of you fine people.

BBM.

Perhaps the wording here could have been something more victim friendly. Perhaps you were referring to your overall feelings about the involvement of drugs. Keeping in mind that EVERYTHING stated about drugs was from Source 1. There has been no confirmation from LE about the so called drug connection. At least not outside of Source 1 statements. There has been nothing about any messages recovered from Kaytlynn's phone.

But this is MURDER investigation.

They need to find the perpetrator. They did not need to go out looking for drug angle where they already have it all here:

These DNA results place KC inside the apartment located at REDACTED at the time of her murder and that the hammer is likely murder weapon due it having KC's bloody on the head of the hammer.

A list of points of Interest linking REDACTED to the Murder of KC on 06/19/2017 between the hours of 1800 and 1930.

* REDACTED was confirmed to be the only known occupant of REDACTED during the time of KC's disappearance

* KC was seen in contact with REDACTED in close proxmity to REDACTED

* A dumpster is located within close proximity of the back patio of REDACTED

* On June 21, 2017 KC was found deceased in the landfill located in Arlington, Texas.

* Republic Service Sanitation confirmed the dumpster in the REDACTED were picked up on June 21, 2017 and transported to the landfill located in Arlington, Texas.

* REDACTED attempted to establish a fictitious alibi with his girlfriend REDACTED while she was in Alabama at the time of the murder of KC.

* REDACTED made no outgoing cellular telephone calls of text messages from 17:55 hours to 19:17 hours on 06/19/2017 which was outside hte norm when viewing his cellular telephone records attached his celllular telephone number REDACTED. REDACTED was identified as one of hte last individuals who communicated with KC shortly before her disappearances on June 19th 2017 at appromximately 1800 hours.

* A forensic examination on REDACTED's cellular telephone records revealed that REDACTED had deleted messages and call records from 06/17/2017 to 06/21/2017.

* The DNA report provided by the Tarrant County ME Officers shows that KC's blood was found inside REDACTED.

On August 24th 2017 I prepared this warrant for the arrest of REDACTED for hte Murder of KC.

Myself? I keep waiting for any toxicology information, that might be released.

Do you think you will get negative in tox reports when she was in the same room with someone who was smoking it?

http://dabsmagazine.com/420/can-second-hand-marijuana-smoke-show-up-in-a-drug-test/

Simple exposure in a typical room is enough to create a positive result in a drug test. Even when tested on hair, second hand smoke shows positive results containing the active metabolites of marijuana.
However, if you turn up for the drug test within 24-36 hours of marijuana exposure, traces of THC in marijuana is bound to show up and cause you to fail your drug test.

Given that she was murdered right away and her body did not have chance to metabolize it, it is very likely that it will come positive even if she was not using it.

Will you be quoting this when results come out and mention it could be 2nd hand smoke from SOURCE1 doing it?

:goodpost: You nailed it all right there!

I am all over the place right now. Following too many threads. Wishing we could utilize every tool, to return any (all) of our missing to their loved ones. And solve all of our murdered, and presumed murdered, children & adults. Adults, because even adults do still have some 'child', still inside. :)

Our society appears to be going in the wrong direction nearly every hour, of every day. I am trying my best to stay optimistic. Maybe I should just try to pick out one case, and delve into the unknown. Otherwise, I'm hoping for the little girl in France. Only 9 years old. Missing from a wedding reception. I cannot imagine that Bride, and Groom, will ever forget http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...De-Araujo-9-Pont-de-Beauvoisin-27-August-2017

It would be so wonderful, if they could celebrate many anniversaries, with young Maëlys De Araujo.

That monster from Virginia plead guilty in those poor Lyon sisters' murders. 42 years, but they got him. http://www.wdbj7.com/content/news/Welch-to-enter-plea-in-Bedford-County-murder-case-443916403.html

In a nutshell, this breaks my heart. Deep down I know those angels are somewhere safe. I just try not to dwell on what this monster of a human, ever did to any of his victims. Maybe LE will still solve some other cases this monster might divulge.

I say, for each proof of confession, he gets 5 years of his life back. If he does not admit his true guilt, keeps proclaiming his innocence, and provides nothing in return, he gets a fast track to the electric chair. Or firing squad. Can you imagine the terror this vile man would be forced to endure? Would it not be the true justice of making him experience the terror he inflicted on his victims? Is that too harsh a thought?

Adults, and children, are all prone to mistakes. We somehow need to find a way to better minimize their exposure to making them. Or, in a utopian way, figure out how to get rid of the evil in men's hearts. That Cave Man, or woman, fighting his neighbors, his friends. That ugliness that allows human beings to wage war. To kill their fellow human beings. We learn what our forefathers, and mothers, did, when we go to school. All the history of humankind, warring with, and enslaving his fellow man. Why do we continue, when we must know where it will lead? More wars. That ugliness that is bullying. Okay, sorry, I went off on a tangent.

IMO we need to communicate so much better. We need to fix our systems, so that we do not have another Kaytlynn in the future.

What can we learn from this? What can we do to honor her life, while providing a lesson to others?

Can we find it in our collective souls, to find forgiveness to those deserving of it?

Perhaps Kaytlynn Grace Cargill's parents, could be helped to create a perpetual memorial, to their beloved daughter? That's if the thought hasn't already crossed their minds?

IMO, as most of you have seen, I do sort of ramble. I do it in real life also.

Okay. Peace & Love to all of you fine people.

(Marking to look at w fresh eyes re: wedding reception case....half asleep...automatically reminded of a Christmas party abduction case at apt resident clubhouse...maintenance guy took the little girl out a side window via utility closet area when she we enter to retrieve coats...coat hairs nailed him.)

But this is MURDER investigation.

They need to find the perpetrator. They did not need to go out looking for drug angle where they already have it all here:

These DNA results place KC inside the apartment located at REDACTED at the time of her murder and that the hammer is likely murder weapon due it having KC's bloody on the head of the hammer.

A list of points of Interest linking REDACTED to the Murder of KC on 06/19/2017 between the hours of 1800 and 1930.

* REDACTED was confirmed to be the only known occupant of REDACTED during the time of KC's disappearance

* KC was seen in contact with REDACTED in close proxmity to REDACTED

* A dumpster is located within close proximity of the back patio of REDACTED

* On June 21, 2017 KC was found deceased in the landfill located in Arlington, Texas.

* Republic Service Sanitation confirmed the dumpster in the REDACTED were picked up on June 21, 2017 and transported to the landfill located in Arlington, Texas.

* REDACTED attempted to establish a fictitious alibi with his girlfriend REDACTED while she was in Alabama at the time of the murder of KC.

* REDACTED made no outgoing cellular telephone calls of text messages from 17:55 hours to 19:17 hours on 06/19/2017 which was outside hte norm when viewing his cellular telephone records attached his celllular telephone number REDACTED. REDACTED was identified as one of hte last individuals who communicated with KC shortly before her disappearances on June 19th 2017 at appromximately 1800 hours.

* A forensic examination on REDACTED's cellular telephone records revealed that REDACTED had deleted messages and call records from 06/17/2017 to 06/21/2017.

* The DNA report provided by the Tarrant County ME Officers shows that KC's blood was found inside REDACTED.

On August 24th 2017 I prepared this warrant for the arrest of REDACTED for hte Murder of KC.

The conversation started with a different discussion. That discussion appears to have been a no-no. I apologize for extending any mention of sympathy in the thread.

Yes! It always was a murder investigation! And it may have never been needed, if our young Kaytlynn had not gotten involved with Source 1, and the suspect. That's really it in a nutshell IMO.

(Marking to look at w fresh eyes re: wedding reception case....half asleep...automatically reminded of Christmas party case at resident clubhouse...maintenance guy took her out a side window via utility closet area)

That brought tears to my eyes. Too many nut jobs roaming our world. Sigh.

Do you think you will get negative in tox reports when she was in the same room with someone who was smoking it?

<Redacted> (CountingCrows linked website)
&#12288;

Given that she was murdered right away and her body did not have chance to metabolize it, it is very likely that it will come positive even if she was not using it.
&#12288;
Will you be quoting this when results come out and mention it could be 2nd hand smoke from SOURCE1 doing it?

If that is what it takes, I certainly will. And if she was actually smoking, that would show up in much higher levels, right? You don't need to answer that. I think we all understand the possibilities. I know some of us are expecting the high number. And some the low number. And no matter what the number is, Kaytlynn was murdered. She will not be with us any longer. That, IMO, is where our efforts should be focused.

PS. I know it was discussed about our search histories, and website visits, on our computers. I have now added < redacted > to mine. Added to all the searches I've conducted? Yeah, No. Certainly officer, I was only trying to find info on second hand.... a very interesting conversation to be had I am sure :)

Warning about the included website. Here is a snip:

You can totally avoid second hand smoke from showing up at all by totally avoiding it. Stay out of night clubs, smoke filled cars or unventilated rooms. Avoid hanging around with people who smoke marijuana or discourage your loved ones from smoking marijuana, as marijuana not just kills the active smoker but the passive smokers as well. Also, if you are living with a person who smokes marijuana, make sure you tell your physician before taking the drug test.

Very nice CountingCrows. One way to spread your message. Where does this have anything to do with this murder?

If that is what it takes, I certainly will. And if she was actually smoking, that would show up in much higher levels, right? You don't need to answer that. I think we all understand the possibilities. I know some of us are expecting the high number. And some the low number. And no matter what the number is, Kaytlynn was murdered. She will not be with us any longer. That, IMO, is where our efforts should be focused.

PS. I know it was discussed about our search histories, and website visits, on our computers. I have now added < redacted > to mine. Added to all the searches I've conducted? Yeah, No. Certainly officer, I was only trying to find info on second hand.... a very interesting conversation to be had I am sure :)

Very nice CountingCrows. One way to spread your message. Where does this have anything to do with this murder?

O/T but This website makes me nervous and I'd take what they say with a grain of salt (second hand (and first hand) marijuana kills people? Come on.). They state a study from John's Hopkins but never give a link/source of the study theyre talking about. Isn't that journalism 101? They also put statements in there as truth without backing it up with sources.
Also, embarrassing story but I was on probation for a year in my late teens. During that time I would hang out with my now fiancé and his old roommate who smoked and never failed a drug test. If I seem to remember, I looked at a couple of scientific websites re: if I was safe doing that and they stated I was. I'll see if I can find it. Granted a hair sample is way more sensitive than a urine sample and probably would show a very low/trace amount of the drug but I don't believe it would be at marijuana use levels. Just MMO of course.

ETA- https://teens.drugabuse.gov/blog/post/secondhand-marijuana-smoke

Research shows that very little THC is exhaled back into the air when a smoker exhales. So little, in fact, that if you sat in a room while people exhaled the smoke of four marijuana cigarettes (sometimes called joints) in one hour, you wouldn’t get high. You would have to be trapped in a room breathing the smoke of 16 burning joints before you started to show signs of being high.

a 2010 study, researchers measured the effect of secondhand marijuana smoke on non-marijuana smokers. The non-smokers were placed in a well-ventilated space with people casually smoking marijuana for 3 hours. The researchers then took blood and urine samples from the nonsmokers. They found that THC was present, but the amount was well below the level to needed to fail a drug test. Another study found similar results: Testing positive is rare and limited to the hours directly following exposure.
(note the fact that on the website this paragraph links to the study they're referring to.)

ETA x2: http://blog.forensicfluids.com/could-second-hand-marijuana-smoke-make-you-fail-a-drug-test

Note again the links embedded in the article to studies they're talking about.

O/T but This website makes me nervous and I'd take what they say with a grain of salt (second hand (and first hand) marijuana kills people? Come on.). They state a study from John's Hopkins but never give a link/source of the study theyre talking about. Isn't that journalism 101? They also put statements in there as truth without backing it up with sources.
Also, embarrassing story but I was on probation for a year in my late teens. During that time I would hang out with my now fiancé and his old roommate who smoked and never failed a drug test. If I seem to remember, I looked at a couple of scientific websites re: if I was safe doing that and they stated I was. I'll see if I can find it. Granted a hair sample is way more sensitive than a urine sample and probably would show a very low/trace amount of the drug but I don't believe it would be at marijuana use levels. Just MMO of course.

ETA- https://teens.drugabuse.gov/blog/post/secondhand-marijuana-smoke

(note the fact that on the website this paragraph links to the study they're referring to.)

ETA x2: http://blog.forensicfluids.com/could-second-hand-marijuana-smoke-make-you-fail-a-drug-test

Note again the links embedded in the article to studies they're talking about.

Well stated cnmccarthy. I was replying to that message and should have put a better disclaimer on that link. I clicked on it, started reading, and was immediately put off. Perhaps that is what the author was intending.

Thank you for your insight.

IMHO as always.

Has it been proven that she is the one the one that actually sent the text messages? Could someone have "borrowed" her phone and sent the messages?

Has it been proven that she is the one the one that actually sent the text messages? Could someone have "borrowed" her phone and sent the messages?

We don't even know if police was able to retrieve the messages, let alone if it had been proven who exactly send what. Apparently suspect deleted his messages.
Don't know what was found on K's phone.

Well stated cnmccarthy. I was replying to that message and should have put a better disclaimer on that link. I clicked on it, started reading, and was immediately put off. Perhaps that is what the author was intending.

Thank you for your insight.

IMHO as always.

Of course! Sorry I meant to put that I was agreeing with you! I probably should have put my post as a reply to the first poster to prevent confusion. I'm so sorry! I definitely agreed with your post. Lol :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I still don't see that there should be any reason to believe what Source1 says. He had no problem concocting a false story about where he was the night of KC's murder and he well known to be a master manipulator to the point where his parents didn't even want to be around him. What if he was trying to soil the image and reputation of Kaytlynn? What if he thinks that concocting a story about drug use (selling/dabs) will lessen peoples opinion of her and possibly garner some sort of lesser anger towards himself and cause a "well she shouldn't have been doing that/that's what you get for being involved with that stuff" towards Katylynn. Thats what a master manipulator does.

Another thought I was having, and I'm not trying to start an argument or trap anyone into corner, I just maybe want people to ponder this from another perspective. I know the situation with Katylynn didn't happen in a state where marijuana is legal but some of the thoughts in this thread make me wonder what people think since age of use hasn't been mentioned (that i have seen) in regards to smoking marijuana being good/bad. I've seen a few "DRUGS ARE BAD" thoughts. Keep in mind that tobacco, alcohol and caffeine are also drugs (and lets not even get into prescribed medications ugh!!) ... I live in a state where marijuana is legal. You can walk off the street and into a dispensary and even ask the clerks "what will help me sleep/relax me/make me concentrate/help with ADD/stop my back pain" and they will point you to a strain of marijuana that will help. Let's hypothesize that I have gone into a store and purchased and used marijuana for one of these reasons. Let's then say I get murdered and I have THC in my system. Should people think less of me? Would/should it get me or my family less sympathy? what if I crossed a state line and used marijuana in a neighboring state where is is not legal and then got murdered there? Again, I know that the situation is not comparable, I am of age and I live in a state where it is completely legal (does that even matter to some?) but it seems that drug use in general (don't forget tobacco/alcohol/caffeine are drugs) is tainting how Kaytlynn might be seen and again... we still have no idea that Source 1 isn't manipulating us all!

Peace/love/good vibes and all that jazz. Always MOO

Very nice CountingCrows. One way to spread your message?

Warnings??? What's happenning?

Hahahahahaha. Website says "Marijuana kills, avoid it!". Yes, be warned not to go. It might hurt your feelings! Jesus!

First of all, I was trying to find info about second-hand smoke part for the toxicology report. I was actually trying to help you and make a point. I have not read the site except the second-hand smoke part!

Second... With a name like "dabsmagazine.com"... I'd have logically reckoned they are marijuana friendly! How you found something there to get offended is beyond me but it was not my intention!

And if she was actually smoking, that would show up in much higher levels, right? You don't need to answer that. I think we all understand the possibilities. I know some of us are expecting the high number. And some the low number.

Can you show me a reference where second-hand smoke or direct usage can be differentiated post-mortem with "low" or "high" numbers?

If that is what it takes, I certainly will.

That exactly is my point, but I am opening your hand before your hand is dealt.

For now, you said "There is no proof, I will wait tox report". Fine.

When tox report comes positive, you will say "it could be second-hand smoke".

You can find excuses ad infinitum.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back