Found Deceased TX - Joshua Pendleton, 30, Lampasas, 2 Sept 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Police said that Joshua Pendleton was reported missing on Sept. 6, last seen on Sept. 2 at 11 a.m.

Pendleton left his residence voluntarily, police say, but hadn't been seen since. Police said they have received information that makes them concerned about his well-being.

Pendleton is white, about 5-foot-8, weighs about 160 pounds and was last seen wearing a red shirt, shorts, and red Van tennis shoes.

If you know any information, call the Lampasas Police Department at 512-556-3644.

http://www.kxxv.com/story/36351022/lampasas-police-search-for-missing-person

http://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Po...sing-Central-Texas-man-443823383.html?ref=383
d44b46ce7dbb0061c1af0dd9870253fb.jpg

Did he have a bday since he was reported missing? Sounds like this is not all that strange for him to be gone for days. But mom says usually not this long...

http://www.kcentv.com/mobile

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Praying he is found safe 🙏 he is from my town of lampasas. I understand some info needs to be held back but im wondering what leads them to believe about his well being? Suicidal?

Praying he is found safe 🙏 he is from my town of lampasas. I understand some info needs to be held back but im wondering what leads them to believe about his well being? Suicidal?
Anything more in your local news?

lisa, not that i have heard. no new news as of now. we also still have elizabeth cambell that is still missing. i think she went missing from cove but was from here in lampasas in '87 or '88. still no new news on her disappearence.

I was thinking if he had a bday around the time he went missing maybe something happened...like drinking getting out of hand..etc...and he could have fallen or some other sort of accident.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

I take it he left on foot since there is no mention of a car description.

Joshua’s mother, Saylor Hayes, is pleading for her son to contact her and say he is okay. She said he has run off before but never for this long.

“Josh, come home, come home or call me please. I’m worried about you,” Hayes said. “I’m worried about you. I love you, I miss you. I need you home. I need to know you’re okay. I don’t know what else to say.”

Hayes is waiting for an answer. She said he would contact her every three days because he is a momma’s boy.

“He would contact me every three days and say he misses me and he loves me,” Hayes said. “And when it came upon the 4th*day, it was like okay, he hasn’t contacted me, there’s something different about this.”

Pendleton travels around Texas and out of state when he is working selling meat door to door.* He has gone off before, but usually only for a few days.

“He just runs off to a friend’s house and just hides,” she said.

Joshua was seen September 2, wearing a red shirt, shorts and red vans tennis shoes. He’s 5 foot 8, 160 pounds. His family reported him missing on September 6.

Lampasas Police Department Criminal Investigator Sergeant Charlie Boswell said the search continues for the 31-year-old man.

“We’re just asking him that if he is watching that he contacts the Lampasas Police Department or family member,” Boswell said. “just let us know that he’s alright and then we’ll just move on from there.”

He added, this is not a typical case for the Lampasas police.

“Follow up on any leads, talking to anybody, family members, we talked to the mother, the girlfriend, any friends we might know of…Do you have and leads? No.” he said.

Anyone with information about Joshua’s whereabouts is asked to call Hill Country Area Crime Stoppers at 866-756-8477.*

http://www.kcentv.com/news/local/missing-lampasas-man-has-never-run-off-this-long-mom-says/474578649

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

[h=1]Body found in search for missing Central Texas man[/h]
LAMPASAS, Texas (KWTX) Authorities have found a body in the search for a Lampasas man who’s been missing for more than two weeks.

Investigators say they are confident the remains are those of Joshua Pendleton, 30, who was last seen at around 11 a.m. on Sept. 2 and was reported missing on Sept. 6, police said Tuesday.
More at link: http://www.kwtx.com/content/news/Body-found-in-search-for-missing-Central-Texas-man-445721313.html

̄
Joshua Kirby Pendleton
October 02, 1986 - September 18, 2017

Oh Lordy, poor Mom, just spent her son's 31st birthday - without her son.

______:rose:

Thank you for condolences my son was found September 18th 2017 hanging in a tree, this day will never be the same as that day is also my birthday, they also couldn't pinpoint a date of death so called it on my birthday as well , these past and upcoming holidays would've been our first spent together in 5 yrs although he will always remain in my heart, his tragic death over a woman of all things will be my nightmare to live everyday.for the rest of my life.

Thank you for condolences my son was found September 18th 2017 hanging in a tree, this day will never be the same as that day is also my birthday, they also couldn't pinpoint a date of death so called it on my birthday as well , these past and upcoming holidays would've been our first spent together in 5 yrs although he will always remain in my heart, his tragic death over a woman of all things will be my nightmare to live everyday.for the rest of my life.

I am so very sorry. I hope you have a lot of support and love surrounding you. May Joshua live in your heart forever.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back