Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
William Tyrrell: ‘One million reasons’ to come forward over toddler’s abduction
7:29pm September 12, 2016

http%3a%2f%2fprod.static9.net.au%2f_%2fmedia%2fimages%2f2015%2fapril%2f17%2f1604_william_tyrrell_1.ashx%3fw%3d603

A $1 million reward, the largest in New South Wales history, has been announced for information that leads to the arrest of the person who abducted missing toddler William Tyrrell, or for the boy’s safe return or recovery.

William, then aged three, went missing from the backyard of his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the state's mid-north coast, on September 12, 2014.

[...]

"You’re in a much better position if you come to us than if we come to you."

Det. Insp. Jubelin also said the investigation was "a long way" from going to a coronial inquest, and that police did not believe William's family were involved.

Rules Etiquette & Information

William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5 Thread #6
Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9
Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12
Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15
Thread #16 Thread #17 Thread #18

Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21
Thread #22Thread #23 Thread #24
Thread #25Thread #26

William Tyrrell: Police cut suspect list as investigation continues into toddler's disappearance

6273630-3x2-700x467.jpg

New South Wales police say they have eliminated hundreds of suspects as they continue to investigate the disappearance of toddler William Tyrrell, who went missing three years ago today.

William was just three years old when he went missing from the front yard of his foster grandmother's home at Kendall on the state's mid-north coast on September 12, 2014.

Since then, police have identified almost 700 persons of interest, conducted hundreds of interviews and gathered more than 4,000 pieces of evidence but are no trace of William has ever been found.

Speaking publicly about the case for the first time in 12 months, lead investigator Detective Chief Inspector Gary Jubelin said police had targeted suspects until they could rule out their involvement in the toddler's disappearance.

Thanks for the new thread Coldpizza.
Can't believe it's already thread #27 and still no answers for what happened to William.
I went to the grocery store earlier in the shopping centre here and one i normally don't go to. Right in the middle of the shopping centre was a big billboard and picture of William Tyrrell advertising the million dollar reward. I am a long way from Kendall, so it's good to see that advertisement here too. I think that after 3 years though there would of been an age progressed photo of William because little ones change in looks after 3 years. Anyway hoping in this new thread we will get some answers for WT & his loved ones.

There is actually no reason why the girl should even be mentioned. The public should know, imho, who WT was with, and where, and where he was from, and where he resided day to day, etc., at the time when he went missing... for obvious reasons that have been previously mentioned by myself and others.

WT's name has always been out there, not sure why, since it was *his* name that should have been protected from the outset. With WT being only 3 years old at the time, there really was no reason for the public to know his name, but imho, there *was* a reason for the public to know the caregivers' names.

Now the Bios' names are out there. I don't see a reason why anything even needs to be said about the girl. She has lent absolutely nothing to the story, she gave no statements to the press. Why not have simply stated that WT was playing in the yard with another child, period? Perhaps give both of those children fictitious names, to protect them.

There was no consideration given to the girl previously through the courts, as previously shown on court docs, so why make it an issue at this late date, 3 years after the fact? And why has the media been acting like paparazzi in their pursuit of KT, even when she has at least two younger offspring in tow? Their photos are also being taken and published, albeit hopefully not their faces. And now that the public knows the bio mom's name, it is very easy, as someone mentioned, to gather other info on other family members. They cannot control the world, and yet even as there is available content online about the people who should be protected, it is only the FPs who always were, and continue to be protected, using legal means. I think people see through this secrecy and it lends a bad taste, leading people to question 'why'?

As mentioned by another poster, KT did not have responsibility for WT's day-to-day care, nor was he even with her on a visit at the time of his disappearance. And it's really nobody's business as to potential reasons why KT's children were taken from her care some 2.5 years before the disappearance event. It is irrelevant, but yet the publishing of derogatory information almost lends a flavor, imho, of the media being vengeful towards the bio family. And I'm not sure why. I'm just not getting it. Talk about noise and diversion, distraction, from the real issue at hand, which is that a toddler in the care of the government has disappeared into thin air for over 3 years, and is likely presumed dead. If we all think hard about what we'd actually be thinking and feeling if this was our own bio child, perhaps we might grow some compassion and think differently about all of this secrecy surrounding his actual caregivers at the time.

I sincerely hope that KT has somehow secured some excellent legal advice on assisting her through this terrible time.. there seem to be many issues at hand here, as far as concerns her specifically. She appears to be between a rock and a hard place, imo, where she may want to speak out publicly perhaps, and most likely has a lot of anger in regard to things that have happened and perhaps how they've been handled, but yet she is subdued, likely under threat of not reaching her motherhood goals and her now publicized quest to mother all of her remaining offspring.. whether the threat is actual or self perceived. Are there 'legal aid' services over there?

South Aussie, re your response to my posting; I understand what you are saying re William's sister. However, the two other small children of KT have not been given that same courtesy. They have not been named per se, but they are still out there and being photographed by MSM, albeit with their faces zapped out. That seems like double standards from where I am standing. They should have rights, too, even although they are not granted the same protection as fostered children.
I was unable to respond directly to your post, as the thread appears to have been closed and tbh I am not exactly Billy Whiz on forums.
I respect the fact that you are entitled to your opinions, as we all are. This subject is very emotive for all of the people concerned about William.

South Aussie, re your response to my posting; I understand what you are saying re William's sister. However, the two other small children of KT have not been given that same courtesy. They have not been named per se, but they are still out there and being photographed by MSM, albeit with their faces zapped out. That seems like double standards from where I am standing. They should have rights, too, even although they are not granted the same protection as fostered children.
I was unable to respond directly to your post, as the thread appears to have been closed and tbh I am not exactly Billy Whiz on forums.
I respect the fact that you are entitled to your opinions, as we all are. This subject is very emotive for all of the people concerned about William.

I agree with south Aussie here. She was removed from her family and placed into foster care, a decision made by the state, so the state has a certain amount of responsibility for her welfare and her future, which includes the right to anonymity. It's a contract of sorts. Having the faces of williams' bio mothers children blurred out is similar - no? All children, whether in foster care or living with their bio parents are usually afforded this kind of anonymity in criminal cases. Can't forget that initially William was thought to be missing somewhere out in the bush after going for a little wander. I don't think the homicide team was brought until about week or so after he went missing.

I thought the graffiti on the tree was curious. "WILLIAM DAD" makes no sense. Although I do realize that perhaps graffiti isn't subject to a spelling or grammar test.
Have a look at the "A" in "WILLIAM" and the "A" in "DAD". They are completely different. What if DAD is meant to be something else?
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...s/news-story/d86fc12d9061008ca7f1b9388c149a06
View attachment 123147

My guess is each name is written by a different person. Like a father-son pocket-knife outing.

William Tyrrell: Video shows possible escape route for abductors
Candace Sutton
news.com.au
SEPTEMBER 15, 2017 1:35am

' A VIDEO taken days after William Tyrrell disappeared shows a possible escape route for his abductors.

A group of women in the Kendall area, on the NSW mid-north coast, filmed the footage on the dirt road through a forest in an area adjacent to the home where the three-year-old was last seen.

The group walked the track many times looking for William, following his September 2014 abduction.

News.com.au revealed this week the hidden track was a possible escape route for his abductors.

Now the video obtained by news.com.au shows how it is possible to both walk and drive along the track which begins on the side of the house on Benaroon Drive in Kendall, disappears into bush and connects with a local cemetery and highway.'

'The roads and tracks in the video show the surrounding forests near the abduction site. One road joins up to a small track that leads away from the house at Benaroon Drive, where William was playing when he was kidnapped.

The track leading from Benaroon Drive comes out at a local cemetery. A further track from the cemetery comes out on a tarred road.

It also reveals a tree off a track carrying the words “William Dad” which appear to have been inscribed with a knife or sharp object.

The tree “graffiti” was discounted by NSW Police as a clue to the whereabouts or motive for the abduction of William.

Photographs and the video show a worn track gradually winding into bushland.'

Read more at:

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...s/news-story/d86fc12d9061008ca7f1b9388c149a06

Related:

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/pa...o/news-story/c82724e2161fc18a7c765caa450d89e7

I thought the graffiti on the tree was curious. "WILLIAM DAD" makes no sense. Although I do realize that perhaps graffiti isn't subject to a spelling or grammar test.
Have a look at the "A" in "WILLIAM" and the "A" in "DAD". They are completely different. What if DAD is meant to be something else?
View attachment 123147

I thought this one was discounted because it was too old to be included? There was another one "Jesus saves William Tyrell" on a stump in Middle brother national park, definitely written post abduction/misadventure. Easy to find it in a search.

View attachment 123147

I thought this one was discounted because it was too old to be included? There was another one "Jesus saves William Tyrell" on a stump in Middle brother national park, definitely written post abduction/misadventure. Easy to find it in a search.

'The tree “graffiti” was discounted by NSW Police as a clue to the whereabouts or motive for the abduction of William.'

'Police have ruled out links between a bizarre grafitti message and the disappearance of toddler William Tyrrell.'

http://www.nbnnews.com.au/2016/02/08/police-investigate-william-tyrrell-graffiti/

'The tree “graffiti” was discounted by NSW Police as a clue to the whereabouts or motive for the abduction of William.'

'Police have ruled out links between a bizarre grafitti message and the disappearance of toddler William Tyrrell.'

http://www.nbnnews.com.au/2016/02/08/police-investigate-william-tyrrell-graffiti/

But the geo game cache was left there well before the graffiti was written and several articles mention that. I think the police would be very interested... & their dissappointmrnt is simply a red herring ?? Seems so

http://www.geocachingnsw.asn.au/index.php/news/geocaching-in-the-media/271-tyrrell-tree-stump-geocache-coincidence.html

On previous thread 26 posted by Ciana Post #1547...there was a mention of Yowies (I don't know how to bring her post to this new thread).

However, there is a video on You Tube with the title "YOWIE SIGHTED AT WILLIAM TYRRELL'S HOUSE ON GOOGLE EARTH - Mar 2010".

I'm having trouble downloading the video link below, but if anyone is interested in seeing the video, it is very interesting as I didn't even know that Yowies existed.

hqdefault.jpg

I think that my postings have been misunderstood. At no time did I suggest that ANY of the children should be identified. They should ALL be protected, regardless of whether they are in state care or that of their biological mother.

Tiddles, I have watched that video which you refer to a couple of times. Like you, I have no real knowledge of Yowies, or even if they do in fact exist. The video was quite odd, I don't know if the figure was a Yowie or not, but there was definitely something there and it was a bit disconcerting to say the least.

Just marking my spot.
For the first time ever I really don't feel we will ever know what happened to William.
That one person who knows and could have done the right thing is unlikely to change her mind now.
Sad so many women believe any man is better than no one at all, even if he is a killer

I think that my postings have been misunderstood. At no time did I suggest that ANY of the children should be identified. They should ALL be protected, regardless of whether they are in state care or that of their biological mother.

I think we all understand, Ciana. No worries.
There are just two strong perspectives displayed here. Those that think William's foster parents should be named. And those that think that is of no consequence to the investigation.

I, for one, am done with discussing it any further. Our thoughts will not change a thing about the FACS laws, or the direction(s) of the investigation, or who the perp(s) is.

There is actually no reason why the girl should even be mentioned. The public should know, imho, who WT was with, and where, and where he was from, and where he resided day to day, etc., at the time when he went missing... for obvious reasons that have been previously mentioned by myself and others.

WT's name has always been out there, not sure why, since it was *his* name that should have been protected from the outset. With WT being only 3 years old at the time, there really was no reason for the public to know his name, but imho, there *was* a reason for the public to know the caregivers' names.

Now the Bios' names are out there. I don't see a reason why anything even needs to be said about the girl. She has lent absolutely nothing to the story, she gave no statements to the press. Why not have simply stated that WT was playing in the yard with another child, period? Perhaps give both of those children fictitious names, to protect them.

There was no consideration given to the girl previously through the courts, as previously shown on court docs, so why make it an issue at this late date, 3 years after the fact? And why has the media been acting like paparazzi in their pursuit of KT, even when she has at least two younger offspring in tow? Their photos are also being taken and published, albeit hopefully not their faces. And now that the public knows the bio mom's name, it is very easy, as someone mentioned, to gather other info on other family members. They cannot control the world, and yet even as there is available content online about the people who should be protected, it is only the FPs who always were, and continue to be protected, using legal means. I think people see through this secrecy and it lends a bad taste, leading people to question 'why'?

As mentioned by another poster, KT did not have responsibility for WT's day-to-day care, nor was he even with her on a visit at the time of his disappearance. And it's really nobody's business as to potential reasons why KT's children were taken from her care some 2.5 years before the disappearance event. It is irrelevant, but yet the publishing of derogatory information almost lends a flavor, imho, of the media being vengeful towards the bio family. And I'm not sure why. I'm just not getting it. Talk about noise and diversion, distraction, from the real issue at hand, which is that a toddler in the care of the government has disappeared into thin air for over 3 years, and is likely presumed dead. If we all think hard about what we'd actually be thinking and feeling if this was our own bio child, perhaps we might grow some compassion and think differently about all of this secrecy surrounding his actual caregivers at the time.

I sincerely hope that KT has somehow secured some excellent legal advice on assisting her through this terrible time.. there seem to be many issues at hand here, as far as concerns her specifically. She appears to be between a rock and a hard place, imo, where she may want to speak out publicly perhaps, and most likely has a lot of anger in regard to things that have happened and perhaps how they've been handled, but yet she is subdued, likely under threat of not reaching her motherhood goals and her now publicized quest to mother all of her remaining offspring.. whether the threat is actual or self perceived. Are there 'legal aid' services over there?

........:goodpost:...:yourock:........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member