Gwyneth Paltrow Confirms Pregnancy

Holy crap, did Brad Pitt and Angelina call Gwyneth to let Gwyneth know that Gwyneth was pregnant.

If not, I am sorely disappointed in them. :D

Cal

calus_3 said:
Holy crap, did Brad Pitt and Angelina call Gwyneth to let Gwyneth know that Gwyneth was pregnant.

If not, I am sorely disappointed in them. :D

Cal

Didn't Gwyneth call JA to tell her?

I like Gwyneth... :p I wonder what she will name this one? Orange? Pear? Carrot? :D

Floh said:
Didn't Gwyneth call JA to tell her?

I am so confused....who is supposed to be calling who and what are they supposed to say? :D

Cal

calus_3 said:
I am so confused....who is supposed to be calling who and what are they supposed to say? :D

Cal

YOU are supposed to call ME before you do ANYTHING!!! :furious:

anything at all! :furious:

just bear that in mind and things will go smoothly and you won't find fox reporting i'm in abject misery because you didn't keep me informed, ok! :angel:

Cripes, Gwyneth should have called me! I knew she was pregnant weeks ago.:innocent:

calus_3 said:

Cal
Well see ... Gwen Stefani is pregnant, no doubt. And the media got that right and out fast - they weren't beating around the Bush. And so everyone has to keep up with the Mr. and Mrs. Smiths, the Joneses and the Jolies. So Jolie announces she's pregnant, only it was the Pitts because Brad failed to tell his Friends, namely Jennifer. And the media at first thought they had their Gwens mixed up, because Paltrow ain't no Holla Back Girl. Turns out they must've all been Feelin Hella Good, because Gwyneth Paltrow is indeed preggers. Notice her announcement follows on the tails of Ms. Jolie and the Pitts. Maybe she's showing Ol' Brad that SHE is way over him, too ... and that she waits til she's married to have her babies :D. And maybe this child will just be Peachy keen to go along with her other Apple of her eye ;) ...

Well, that lucky child. He/she will get to look at that beautiful face by day and listen to Coldplay/Chris Martin by night.

Whoa. Looks, brains and creativity and wrapped into one or two packages.

PrayersForMaura said:
Well see ... Gwen Stefani is pregnant, no doubt. And the media got that right and out fast - they weren't beating around the Bush. And so everyone has to keep up with the Mr. and Mrs. Smiths, the Joneses and the Jolies. So Jolie announces she's pregnant, only it was the Pitts because Brad failed to tell his Friends, namely Jennifer. And the media at first thought they had their Gwens mixed up, because Paltrow ain't no Holla Back Girl. Turns out they must've all been Feelin Hella Good, because Gwyneth Paltrow is indeed preggers. Notice her announcement follows on the tails of Ms. Jolie and the Pitts. Maybe she's showing Ol' Brad that SHE is way over him, too ... and that she waits til she's married to have her babies :D. And maybe this child will just be Peachy keen to go along with her other Apple of her eye ;) ...
GOOD - LOL, LOL!!!! :clap:

PrayersForMaura said:
Maybe she's showing Ol' Brad that SHE is way over him, too ... and that she waits til she's married to have her babies :D.
Well, she cut a fine line with the first one. She wasn't married when she first announced her pregnancy with Apple but she was married when Apple was born. There is still time for BP and AJ to do the same!

Mellen said:
Well, she cut a fine line with the first one. She wasn't married when she first announced her pregnancy with Apple but she was married when Apple was born. There is still time for BP and AJ to do the same!
I agree! :D

PrayersForMaura said:

PFM-I think you got the next #1 Rap hit. :clap:

PaperDoll said:
I like Gwyneth... :p I wonder what she will name this one? Orange? Pear? Carrot? :D
I want them to name the baby "Orange" so they can say "Now, we can't compare apples to oranges!"

heh

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back