heres a new pic of angelina and brad

j2mirish said:
anyone notice the look they were giving each other? I have stayed out of most of the threads on these 2-- I like JA-- but look at the passion in the look at each other in this picture.... I think it says alot..
i know, i seen that too but didnt want to say anything,..I didnt want to start anything, lol.....

well i admire them for going to Haiti! i have been to Haiti many times and the plight of the people is so very very sad. it is because of work like this that i do not have a bad thing to say about angelina jolie.

michelle said:
i know, i seen that too but didnt want to say anything,..I didnt want to start anything, lol.....
remimded me and my hubby-- 13 yrs later :blushing:
there is "A LOOK"...and that picture says they got it going!

izzyB said:
well i admire them for going to Haiti! i have been to Haiti many times and the plight of the people is so very very sad. it is because of work like this that i do not have a bad thing to say about angelina jolie.
Yep...agreed

j2mirish said:
remimded me and my hubby-- 13 yrs later :blushing:
there is "A LOOK"...and that picture says they got it going!
yea i agree, of course i am not looking at my hubby like that tonight, i am looking more like this :slap:

Well, I have nothing but good things to say about these two, unlike selfish Jennifer Aniston...

Angelina may have had a wild past, but she's sure a good person now!!! Brad deserves to be a father and they both deserve a lifetime of happiness with each other- eat your heart out Jennifer!!!:dance: :dance:

michelle said:
yea i agree, of course i am not looking at my hubby like that tonight, i am looking more like this :slap:
yea--- but that too will pass!

As disappointed as I am that he didn't show up at my door after all these years of waiting...I sincerely hope that Brad, Angelina and the soon to be three kids will be very happy together. I think she has grown up tremendously since her earlier wild days. Brad has talked about wanting kids for years now. I truly hope that this is THE relationship for Brad and Angelina. She has changed his life for the better I feel-through her UN work and opening his eyes as to what the rest of the world lives like and now giving him the children he has always expressed the desire for. My very, very best wishes to them.

My take on the situation is this..
I adore Angie, I fell in love with her when she was in Girl, Interrupted. and have "followed" her career since. I have also been mighty impressed by the changes she has made in her personal life. Her own father said she was sick and needed help and at the time, I agreed with him.. This was during the time she was with Billy-Bob.
But I think she had just been searching for something to fufill her and then she found her children. She is a grown up woman now, no matter the "mistakes" she made before, she learned from them and has become someone we should admire.

Although I think it would have been nice if they used a condom for a bit longer to spare some peoples feelings (not only Jennifer but Brad's religious parents as well) I think they are truley in love and are GOOD for one another. May God bless them and their little family!

I don't personally know Angelina or Brad :)(wish I did), but I really do wish them the best. I don't know Jennifer either, but I don't think Brad ever looked as happy or content in pictures with Jennifer as he does with Angelina. I think Angelina is beautiful, and in a way that isn't high maintenance. In my opinion, Jennifer is cute, but it takes some high maintenance to make her look pretty. (I would be happy if I looked as nice as either one of them. lol) I think it is wonderful that Angelina and Brad are doing good deeds for the less fortunate. I was just thinking that maybe I should be doing that instead of spending my time discussing their relationship which I really know nothing about (other than from news gossip). I don't think any of us do. :truce:

God Bless Angelina & Brad. They have found something wonderful that they can have together & spread some joy thru out the world for however long it last. :clap: :clap: God bless the children!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Yeah! I'm so glad to hear some really nice things about these two. I said in one of the other threads that while I didn't condone Brad having an affair while married, I think he's perhaps found his true love. Who can blame him? According to numerous reports and interviews, Brad's never been the party animal; he's seems to be content to be the homebody. He's never been shy about expressing his feelings to one day having a family...and now he has one.

I wish these two all the best and I sure hope it works out for all of them.

i wish them all the best especially for the sake of the children!!

It's a great pic and the little girl sitting between them is lovely, all dressed up for her day with the VIPs. :)

http://www.comcast.net/data/news/photoshow/html/movies/303793.html

i think to BP and AJ, the little girl Naomi Georges is probably the VIP in that picture, actually -- despite how much they care for each other.

back to them, i think i see some relief in their faces now that everything is out in the open.

No doubt the two have passion for each other, but this picture looks to me like one of them passed gas.

Sally said:
No doubt the two have passion for each other, but this picture looks to me like one of them passed gas.
LMAO!
It's easy to fall in love with someone so fast when passion is involved and you don't know them for a long time. Doing good things is wonderful, and that alone in some people's eyes can make you a better person no matter what things we may have tripped ourselves up on in the past. However, it doesn't set a good example for teenagers or other people who look up to them as "role models" and who can now say, "well Angelina is a good will ambassador and she is pregnant and not married, so it must be ok".
Many of us "regular" human beings who don't have the money to be jetted around the world would love to do some good things, too, like she can do.
We might also make a few better choices with how we handle our sex lives. Doesn't make us better people, but could make us better role models for the young if we're going to be making headlines for doing good will all the time.

Sally said:
LOL, that's too funny. One of the true tests of true love, I guess!

I don't want to be the cynic here, but how do we know their eyes are focused on each other? He could be looking over her head at something else, and she the same?!

(ducking):slap: I'll smack myself, thank you. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back