Jennifer's *advertiser censored* are News

Linda7NJ

Reaction score
http://www.courttv.com/people/2006/0113/aniston_ctv.html

A photographer who took topless photos of actress Jennifer Aniston claims he did so lawfully because she had no reasonable expectation of privacy when she stepped outside to sunbathe nude on her balcony.

The star, best known for her role on the hit TV series "Friends," sued photographer Peter Brandt for invasion of privacy in December after learning that the photojournalist was offering topless photos of her with actor Vince Vaughn to various media outlets.

Her lawyers launched a vigorous campaign to contain the images and sent letters to the media threatening to sue anyone who used them. But documents filed in Los Angeles Superior Court claim that the partially nude actress was clearly visible to anyone on the street from where she sat with Vaughn, "smoking an unknown substance which appear[ed] to be marijuana," on the balcony of her home in the Hollywood Hills.

I lay out topless and I don't have a problem with the paparazzi taking my picture.. I wonder if they have my correct address :waitasec: ... hehe :crazy:

I like Jennifer and I wish her the best :p

PaperDoll said:
I lay out topless and I don't have a problem with the paparazzi taking my picture.. I wonder if they have my correct address :waitasec: ... hehe :crazy:

LOL, PaperDoll! When I lived in Colorado, I used to lay on a float in my pool topless. We lived on 5 acres so I felt it was pretty private. Then one day, a helocopter was flying above and he turned around, coming in lower and lower. He was hovering so close it was causing waves in the pool! From that time on, whenever I heard small aircraft in the distance, I always put my top back on!

What I don't get about this lawsuit is, how come it is alright for Jennifer to appear semi-topless on a magazine cover, but when someone shoots a picture of her topless in her backyard, it is a crime?? :doh: :doh:

Maral said:
LOL, PaperDoll! When I lived in Colorado, I used to lay on a float in my pool topless. We lived on 5 acres so I felt it was pretty private. Then one day, a helocopter was flying above and he turned around, coming in lower and lower. He was hovering so close it was causing waves in the pool! From that time on, whenever I heard small aircraft in the distance, I always put my top back on!
About 15 years ago, I used to spend a lot of time at a company in San Diego, who was developing a data compression system for a camera we were going to fly on our missions. One of the guys who worked there was into model airplanes, and he had one with a camera, and a transmitter on it, that he used to fly over the backyards near where he lived, for that very purpose, so if you hear even a model airplane in the area, take heed.

BrendaStar said:
What I don't get about this lawsuit is, how come it is alright for Jennifer to appear semi-topless on a magazine cover, but when someone shoots a picture of her topless in her backyard, it is a crime?? :doh: :doh:

There's a big difference between those 2 scenarios IMO.

If he's selling pictures of her like that, seems like he should have permission.

Since she was at home, seems like invasion of privacy to me.

SimonSays said:
There's a big difference between those 2 scenarios IMO.
Exactly! However, JA has been photographed SEVERAL times topless. Girl...get a clue....keep your clothes on!!!!;)

BrendaStar said:
IMO, one she is getting paid for, and one she is not. :)
But, I also have to agree it is sorta an invasion of privacy

Carrington said:
IMO, one she is getting paid for, and one she is not. :)
But, I also have to agree it is sorta an invasion of privacy
If you walk out to your balcony or out your front door naked don't whine if someone snaps a pic!

PaperDoll said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I lay out topless and I don't have a problem with the paparazzi taking my picture.. I wonder if they have my correct address :waitasec: ... hehe :crazy:

... I'll hand over the topless photo's I took of you if you wish!!!! :woohoo: That was me in that tree!!! :cool: ;) I'll be back when you get those NEW ta ta's!!! LOL :eek: Just teasin' ya PD!! :angel:

BrendaStar said:
Because one she agreed too, and it was tasefully done, and the other was without her permission.

Stan said:
... I'll hand over the topless photo's I took of you if you wish!!!! :woohoo: That was me in that tree!!! :cool: ;) I'll be back when you get those NEW ta ta's!!! LOL :eek: Just teasin' ya PD!! :angel:

I roll over for ya Stan so you can get the full view... hehe... I was on my stomach when you snapped that pic... hehe :D

PrayersForMaura said:
Because one she agreed too, and it was tasefully done, and the other was without her permission.

I agree ... :p Everyone has a right to their privacy no matter who you are... She is not public property for just anyone to do as they please... :twocents:

I'm more inteested in the "smoking an unknown substance which appear[ed] to be marijuana" part of the story -- doesn't she know that's illegal?

and is it legal to 'flash' *advertiser censored* in public in California?

:waitasec:

When you are a big star, don't walk around naked. It's not that hard. If you don't want your photo all over every magazine and paper keep your clothes on.
I have also heard the rumor before and I say rumor that her and her ex were chiva heads. Who knows? I still love JA.

Thanks for reading my post:slap:

julia said:
When you are a big star, don't walk around naked. It's not that hard. If you don't want your photo all over every magazine and paper keep your clothes on.
I have also heard the rumor before and I say rumor that her and her ex were chiva heads. Who knows? I still love JA.

Thanks for reading my post:slap:

This probably a really dumb question, but what's a "chiva head"? I guess I don't get out much...

Not sure if I have it spelled right. (another nickname for pot) too many Cheech and Chong movies...

cinsbythesea said:
This probably a really dumb question, but what's a "chiva head"? I guess I don't get out much...

Hee hee: i didn't know either. :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck