GUILTY VA - Ashanti Billie, 19, found deceased, Virginia Beach, 18 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

Dalagali

Reaction score
The Virginia Beach Police Department is searching for a missing 19-year-old woman last seen at an apartment complex.

Ashanti Markaila Billie, 19, was last seen on Monday, Sept. 18 around 4 a.m. at the Midtown at Town Center Apartments, located in the 4400 block of Bonnie Road. Police say she arrived for work near Shore Drive, nor attend her classes near Town Center.

Billie's disappearance is considered suspicious because her belongings were found in Norfolk, according to WAVY.

She is 4-feet-11-inches tall and weighs 133 pounds. She may be driving in a 2014 cream colored Mini Cooper with Maryland license plate 2CX-0575.

Anyone with any information on Billie's whereabouts is asked to call Virginia Beach Police investigators at (757) 385-5000.

http://m.nbc12.com/story/36405415/missing-19-year-old-woman-last-seen-at-apartment-complex

http://wwbt.images.worldnow.com/images/14954956_G.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's spelled Bonney Road, for what it's worth. I hope she is found.

Article from today: https://www.google.com/amp/pilotonl...3f778746-bbe4-54c7-9da5-0d35617a583e.amp.html

“I knew something was wrong, and I called my boss,” he said.

Next, Estrada decided to try Billie.

“I had a really bad feeling when I called her phone,” he said.

His suspicion was confirmed moments later, when a strange man answered.

He told Estrada he found the phone in a dumpster in Norfolk, undamaged and fully charged. The man, who Estrada believes is a construction worker, said it seemed strange it would be thrown away when it was in good condition, so he took it in hopes that the owner would call and he could return it to them.

That was sometime after 9 a.m. Monday.

Billie also did not attend her classes that day at the Art Institute of Virginia Beach, where she studies culinary arts . She moved to Virginia Beach last month to start school there, said her mother, Brandy Billie of Maryland.

More at link

Article from today: https://www.google.com/amp/pilotonl...3f778746-bbe4-54c7-9da5-0d35617a583e.amp.html

“I knew something was wrong, and I called my boss,” he said.

Next, Estrada decided to try Billie.

“I had a really bad feeling when I called her phone,” he said.

His suspicion was confirmed moments later, when a strange man answered.

He told Estrada he found the phone in a dumpster in Norfolk, undamaged and fully charged. The man, who Estrada believes is a construction worker, said it seemed strange it would be thrown away when it was in good condition, so he took it in hopes that the owner would call and he could return it to them.

That was sometime after 9 a.m. Monday.

Billie also did not attend her classes that day at the Art Institute of Virginia Beach, where she studies culinary arts . She moved to Virginia Beach last month to start school there, said her mother, Brandy Billie of Maryland.

More at link

Car found: http://www.13newsnow.com/mobile/art...has-been-found-billie-still-missing/477032725

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WVEC) -- Police are searching for missing 19-year-old Ashanti Billie, but her car was seen by a 13News Now viewer being towed on Saturday.

Billie was last seen around 4 a.m. Monday morning at the Midtown at Town Center Apartments on Bonney Road.

The public was made aware that Billie may be traveling in a 2014 cream color Mini Cooper with Maryland plates reading 2CX-0575.

Our viewer snapped these pictures of a cream colored Mini Cooper, with the same Maryland plates being towed at 2:30 p.m. on I-264 eastbound:

Missing 19-year-old's Cream Mini Cooper

Virginia Beach police did confirm they found Billie's car.

Car found: http://www.13newsnow.com/mobile/art...has-been-found-billie-still-missing/477032725

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WVEC) -- Police are searching for missing 19-year-old Ashanti Billie, but her car was seen by a 13News Now viewer being towed on Saturday.

Billie was last seen around 4 a.m. Monday morning at the Midtown at Town Center Apartments on Bonney Road.

The public was made aware that Billie may be traveling in a 2014 cream color Mini Cooper with Maryland plates reading 2CX-0575.

Our viewer snapped these pictures of a cream colored Mini Cooper, with the same Maryland plates being towed at 2:30 p.m. on I-264 eastbound:

Missing 19-year-old's Cream Mini Cooper

Virginia Beach police did confirm they found Billie's car.

Prayer service for Ashanti: http://wtkr.com/2017/09/24/prayer-service-for-missing-teen-in-virginia-beach-town-center/

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. – A prayer service will be held for 19-year-old Ashanti Billie’s safe return home on Sunday evening. The culinary arts student from the Art Institute of Virginia Beach was last seen on Monday, September 18. Police found a Mini Cooper belonging to Billie in Norfolk on Saturday. The prayer service is also to bring awareness to protect women and girls.

The younger Billie was last seen at her apartment building – Midtown at Town Center on Bonnie Road – at about 4 a.m. Monday, police said. She lives there with three roommates, according to her mother.

She drove up to a gate at Little Creek, where a guard checked her ID at 4:56 a.m., Brandy Billie said. She would normally get to the sub shop at about 6 or 6:30 a.m. when she was scheduled to open, her mother said.

The car was seen leaving the base about a half-hour later, but investigators could not determine who was in it, or how many people, the elder Billie said.
<snipped> https://www.stripes.com/news/us/fam...e-little-creek-employee-1.489167#.WciNedQrIrg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did it take her more than an hour to get to work once she checked in at the gate? Then, her car was seen leaving the base a ½ hour later. Cars don't have to check at the gate when exiting the base, is that right?

The younger Billie was last seen at her apartment building &#8211; Midtown at Town Center on Bonnie Road &#8211; at about 4 a.m. Monday, police said. She lives there with three roommates, according to her mother.

She drove up to a gate at Little Creek, where a guard checked her ID at 4:56 a.m., Brandy Billie said. She would normally get to the sub shop at about 6 or 6:30 a.m. when she was scheduled to open, her mother said.

The car was seen leaving the base about a half-hour later, but investigators could not determine who was in it, or how many people, the elder Billie said.
<snipped> https://www.stripes.com/news/us/fam...e-little-creek-employee-1.489167#.WciNedQrIrg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did it take her more than an hour to get to work once she checked in at the gate? Then, her car was seen leaving the base a ½ hour later. Cars don't have to check at the gate when exiting the base, is that right?
From the link
Ashanti Billie (right), the daughter of two active duty soldiers, was last seen entering Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek to begin work at Blimpie sub shop on base on September 18. Her phone was found in a dumpster later that day.
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 1,791
attachment.php

Attachments

• 11a social.jpg
    11a social.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 1,716
Whenever I see cases out of VB I sigh, bc I remember in Alexis Murphy's case, and Hannah's, I came across a loooot of crime/missing persons, etc in that area. The crime maps lit up like Christmas trees.

All this does not sound good at all, I'm afraid, phone in dumpster, etc..

The younger Billie was last seen at her apartment building – Midtown at Town Center on Bonnie Road – at about 4 a.m. Monday, police said. She lives there with three roommates, according to her mother.

First post from a longtime lurker here. I'm from VB and my retired military dad is currently a student in the same culinary program and has seen her around a few times. This is all so sad. I'm very familiar with all the Hampton Roads bases. Unfortunately, no they do not check cars or ids on the way out.

I can't help but think that someone on that base has something to do with her disappearance. Possibly a DOD employee or service member. She is a very pretty girl. I'm sure she was noticed by more than a few while on base.

First post from a longtime lurker here. I'm from VB and my retired military dad is currently a student in the same culinary program and has seen her around a few times. This is all so sad. I'm very familiar with all the Hampton Roads bases. Unfortunately, no they do not check cars or ids on the way out.

Welcome Faith257.

:welcome5:

I can't help but think that someone on that base has something to do with her disappearance. Possibly a DOD employee or service member. She is a very pretty girl. I'm sure she was noticed by more than a few while on base.
If the times that have been reported of her leaving home, arriving on base and arriving at work are accurate, that leaves a lot of spare time before reporting to work. Did she maybe exercise somewhere in the AM, like at a gym on base? Are there any outdoor rec areas on base? Or, maybe she met up with someone. My hope is she wanted a break and decided to disappear with someone, and ditched her cell phone so she can't be traced. That is my hope because the alternative isn't good.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back