NJ NJ - Mary Fisher, 68, Union Beach, 24 July 1997

Tuck

Reaction score
The layout for this thread may be unconventional, which I apologize for because it's my first time starting one. I am starting these to address missing persons cases with very few details.

Name - Mary Fisher (https://findthemissing.org/en/cases/26318/180)

Last Seen - 07/24/1997

Missing From - Fireman's Park, Union Beach, New Jersey

Age - 68

Race - White

Sex - Female

Hair Color -
Grey/Partially Grey (Short and Curly in style)

Eye Color - Brown

Height - 63 - 64

Weight - 110 - 120

Medical Details - She was unable to drive, and was dependent on others to drive her around. She had been diagnosed with paranoia and schizophrenia, and was receiving medication to treat these. Some reports state that she may have been displaying early symptoms of Alzheimer's Disease.

Clothing - Red slacks, white light-coloured blouse, a pair of blue and white sneakers/tennis shoes, a gold wedding band with a diamond and possibly some money tucked in her pocket.

Circumstances - The MP was last seen during the evening of the 07/24/97. During a break in heavy rain on an overcast day, she asked her husband to drive her to a nearby park so that she could go for a walk, which she had completed on dozens of occasions. Her husband waited in the car for her to return, but after thirty minutes left to search for her. He searched the surrounding park, wharf and beach, but found no sign of her. Shortly after she was last seen, he reported seeing a dark-coloured car in the area and heard a female voice, but it is unknown as to whether this is associated with the MP's disappearance. After the disappearance was reported, authorities searched neighboring towns and waterways (as well as hospitals and shelters), but could not locate her. Prior to her disappearance, she had expressed concerns about moving into a retirement village. The MP had a history of mental health issues, and had previously gone missing for a short period of time. Despite extensive searches, she has not been located.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.
Back