OH OH - Helen Robinson, 57, Zanesville, 23 March 1981

Tuck

Reaction score
Name - Helen Eileen Robinson (https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/24861/37)

Last Seen - 03/23/1981 (some reports indicate 02/16/1982)

Missing From - Zanesville, Ohio

Age - 57

Race - White

Sex - Female

Hair Color - Brown

Eye Color - Brown

Height - 65

Weight - 175

Medical Details - Several surgical scars (unspecified in nature), suffered from heart disease and emphysema (which required her to take medication and carry a portable oxygen tank in her car with her).

Clothing - Black and beige ski jacket, blue jeans and glasses with brown-tinted yellow frames.

Circumstances - The MP was last sighted at her home in Zanesville, and has never been seen again. She drove a 1976 Olive-Green Plymouth Duster (with a CB radio antenna attached to the rear), which was recovered two years later at Port Columbus Airport, and later sold at an auction. Several years after her disappearance, a local woman received a birthday card signed off by 'Helen'. The MP's daughter believes that this was her handwriting, but her whereabouts remains unknown.

Namus lists the date of disappearance as 02/16/1982, but a year earlier a newspaper article from 04/01/1981 discusses her disappearance, and all other newspaper articles from the local newspaper (The Times Recorder) refer to her disappearance as having taken place in 1981.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/24861/

Would definitely consider passing that on as a potential match. A lot of strong similarities between both of them.
Thanks, have done so. They both had heart diseases also. I made a comparison.

Attachments

• Helen Eileen Robinson.jpg
    Helen Eileen Robinson.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 18
Thanks, have done so. They both had heart diseases also. I made a comparison.
Was a comparison ever made between the two subjects? They're not listed on each other's rule out lists on NamUs but that doesn't necessarily mean a comparison wasn't made. I have a Jane Doe that was ruled out as a MP but that info wasn't entered in on the NamUs page of the UID or the MP.

Was a comparison ever made between the two subjects? They're not listed on each other's rule out lists on NamUs but that doesn't necessarily mean a comparison wasn't made. I have a Jane Doe that was ruled out as a MP but that info wasn't entered in on the NamUs page of the UID or the MP.
Whoops. Just saw where @Nate_Bro said "had done so." I read that too quickly before commenting.

I doubt they are the same person. I wonder why it took them two years to f ind her car at the airport? Usually unattended cars get noticed much sooner..unless it wasn't there all that time. But, if not..where was it?

Name - Helen Eileen Robinson (https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/24861/37)

Last Seen - 03/23/1981 (some reports indicate 02/16/1982)

Missing From - Zanesville, Ohio

Age - 57

Race - White

Sex - Female

Hair Color - Brown

Eye Color - Brown

Height - 65

Weight - 175

Medical Details - Several surgical scars (unspecified in nature), suffered from heart disease and emphysema (which required her to take medication and carry a portable oxygen tank in her car with her).

Clothing - Black and beige ski jacket, blue jeans and glasses with brown-tinted yellow frames.

Circumstances - The MP was last sighted at her home in Zanesville, and has never been seen again. She drove a 1976 Olive-Green Plymouth Duster (with a CB radio antenna attached to the rear), which was recovered two years later at Port Columbus Airport, and later sold at an auction. Several years after her disappearance, a local woman received a birthday card signed off by 'Helen'. The MP's daughter believes that this was her handwriting, but her whereabouts remains unknown.

Namus lists the date of disappearance as 02/16/1982, but a year earlier a newspaper article from 04/01/1981 discusses her disappearance, and all other newspaper articles from the local newspaper (The Times Recorder) refer to her disappearance as having taken place in 1981.
Do you happen to have links or screenshots of the articles? Cheers

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back