Found Deceased NJ - Cody MacPherson, 20, Browns Mills, 24 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Lived in military housing next to Browns Mills for about 6 years. A small town. Imho

Family members are searching for a missing Burlington County man.

Cody MacPherson, 20, of Browns Mills, New Jersey, went missing over the weekend. MacPherson’s sister-in-law told NBC10 he was last seen in Browns Mills around 4 a.m. Sunday.

MacPherson is described as a white male with brown hair. He was last seen wearing black shorts, a black shirt, green Nike shoes and a hat. He also wears glasses and has a tattoo on his hand that has been partially scratched off as well as a tattoo on his chest.

If you have any information on his whereabouts, please call Pemberton Township Police at 609-723-8300.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...-Pemberton-Township-New-Jersey-448037323.html
75f619434dc03a9042fc6e08c59dba28.jpg

Missing 20-year-old was in altercation night he disappeared, family says

The family of a missing Browns Mills man is hoping for the best but fearing foul play in the disappearance Sunday of Cody MacPherson.

He hasn't been seen or heard from since early Sunday morning, when he was at the home of a girl with whom he was romantically involved, according to his brother's fiance, Ashley King.

More at link-

https://articles.nj.com/burlington/...20_year_old_involved_in_altercation_night.amp
196a5c81af947777f39d7eb63abcb04a.jpg

Spoke to a local and rumor is they are looking for another male that may have taken off. That is about all.

Sometimes, young adults want time away from their parents. So on a Friday night, when 20-year-old Cody MacPherson told his mom to call him back the next day, she didn’t think anything of it.

“He told me he was with a girl,” Cody’s mom, April Berry, told Dateline.

Even the next morning, Saturday, when Cody didn’t answer, April wasn’t too concerned.

“It’s not entirely unusual. I figured he was still with the girl,” she said. “[But] one of my family members called me on Sunday morning and asked if I had heard from him. They were pretty worried because Cody usually reaches out to somebody in the family.”

Cody had been living in New Jersey with his great-uncle on his father’s side.

His mother, who lives in Indiana, called Cody’s stepmother and asked her to go to the house where Cody was last seen to ask where he was.

“The girl [who last saw Cody] told Missie that she didn’t know where he was,” April said. “She said she last spoke to him at 4:00 a.m. on Saturday when he said he was leaving to go home. But his great-uncle said he never came home that night.”

While April left to travel to Browns Mills to help with the search efforts, Cody’s brother called local police to report him missing.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/mis...ch-missing-20-year-old-man-new-jersey-n811286

Someone that disappeared at the same time?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
My understanding is someone they want to talk to regarding Cindy's dissapearance.
It has been a little while since I spoke to her so I don't know if they have spoken with or are still looking for this person, a male.

My understanding is someone they want to talk to regarding Cindy's dissapearance.
It has been a little while since I spoke to her so I don't know if they have spoken with or are still looking for this person, a male.
*Cody. Sorry, auto-corrected to Cindy.

Bumping for Cody. Per the Find Cody Facebook page, as of yesterday he is still missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back