OH OH - Chelsey Coe, 25, Miamisburg, June 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Police are seeking information on a missing 25-year-old Miamisburg woman.

A missing person’s report was filed Sunday by the family of Chelsey Coe, who had not been seen in the city since August, Miamisburg Sgt. Jeff Muncy said.

Muncy said Coe’s mother, who lives in Adams County, said she has not heard from daughter since June or July. A dark green 2000 Honda Odyssey with Ohio license plate GXT-3842 was registered in Coe’s name.

She is described as 5-foot-7, 150 pounds with blue, blonde hair with a “Love” tattoo on her hip, and one of stars on her lower back, according to police.

“I’ve done a good bit of digging. But I haven’t seen or heard of any activity from Chelsey,” he said.

Coe had been staying with “an older gentlemen” in Miamisburg prior to her disappearance, Muncy said.

She is among six missing person cases – four in Middletown and one in Springfield – in the Miami Valley area, Muncy said.

Anyone with information on the case is asked to call Muncy at 937-847-6612.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news...g-woman-sought-police/JCf78hhH2KghnZDFMhZDLM/

222678bf136830ed5f5bfe618e683f81.jpg

http://wdtn.com/2017/09/26/family-pleads-for-answers-after-woman-is-1-of-6-missing/

MIAMISBURG, Ohio (WDTN) – A search is on for six missing women who’ve all disappeared within a 35-mile radius over the last few months. Multiple police departments are now working together, searching for any connections between cases.

25-year-old Chelsey Coe of Miamisburg was last seen in early August leaving a friend’s house and hasn’t been seen or heard from since. The Miamisburg Police Department is now working the case.

Her family and friends are growing more and more concerned about her safety and now asking for the public’s help in bringing her home.

“She’s so sweet,” Chelsey Coe’s aunt Jody Eversole said. “And kind-hearted. She has a great faith in God.”

“She’s very smart and funny,” Eversole said. “Very beautiful. Very beautiful.”

Chelsey is now one of 6 women who’ve disappeared within a 35-mile radius over recent months.

“It’s been horrible,” Eversole said. “Just the not sleeping. The wondering. The worrying if someone is out there hurting her.”

All of it, led Eversole, along with Chelsey’s mother and friends, to turn to social media and law enforcement to help find her.

“We love her very much,” Eversole said. “And want her to come home.”

Authorities say the 6 cases are similar in that all of the women have struggled with drug abuse. Some have also had a history of prostitution, but Eversole says Chelsey seemed to be doing fine.

“The last that I had spoke with her she was doing really well and was going to go back to school at Sinclair,” Eversole said. “Her and her mother were doing really well.”
More at link.

Article from today: http://fox45now.com/news/local/mother-asks-for-any-information-in-missing-daughters-disappearance

Shula knows Chelsea wasn't an angel though.

"But there was another side of Chelsea, she has problems with drugs," Woodworth said.

This mother hasn't talked with her daughter since the end of July.

"Somebody knows something, I would just like to know whatever it is, I would just like to know," Woodworth said.

The family recently celebrated Chelsea's younger brother's birthday.

"Not one time has she ever missed his birthday to call or come over. If we hadn't seen Chelsea in a couple months, she would call [to wish a happy birthday] no matter what," Woodworth said.

Somewhat ironically, in March, 2017, after an area sex offender was arrested, Chelsey gave this statement to a reporter who was interviewing people enjoying a Miamisburg trail.

[...]

"People should be a lot more alert, and know that this is a serious problem," Chelsey Coe said.

She isn't a parent, but she's always on the lookout.

"If you see someone that looks suspicious, then just be aware of that," she said.

http://fox45now.com/news/local/suspected-sex-offender-off-the-streets

Who is Chelsey Coe, missing woman at center of FBI, BCI search in Miamisburg

MIAMISBURG —
Police, FBI and BCI agents are in Miamisburg this morning looking for answers into the disappearance of a woman reported missing last year.

Investigators have been at a house in the 500 block of Lower Miamisburg Road since 8 a.m. looking for evidence pertaining to Chelsey Coe’s whereabouts, according to Miamisburg police.

Chelsey Coe, who was 25-years-old when she was reported missing last September, was reportedly staying with “an older gentleman” in the Miamisburg area prior to her disappearance.

Coe’s mother, who lives in Adams County, filed a missing persons report in September after not hearing from her since June or July.

“I’ve done a good bit of digging, but I haven’t seen or heard of any activity from Chelsey,” said Miamisburg Sgt. Jeff Muncy at the time the missing persons report was filed.

[...]

https://www.mydaytondailynews.com/n...bci-search-miamisburg/f7dzPuHvOZP78wIX4MuAIJ/

The owner of the property they are searching lives in Texas, not sure if she is Ex Wife of Will Davis or family member. Will, I think is short for Wilson Davis, age 52, on the mothers Facebook page she stated that he has not coperated with LE since Chelsey went missing. He instead retained a lawyer. I found a Wilson Davis with that address on the voter registration page.

Also observing comments, one person commented that they found bodies. I haven't seen that anywhere else though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I can't remember how to copy over a link but WHIO TV out of Dayton OH is reporting that investigators are back at the Lower Miamisburg Rd address with K9's and a backhoe again today.

I can't remember how to copy over a link but WHIO TV out of Dayton OH is reporting that investigators are back at the Lower Miamisburg Rd address with K9's and a backhoe again today.
They sealed records on what they found on their first dig. They dug up along the tree line. They finally announced they have a person of interest.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Police: Calls about Miamisburg missing woman help in search for clues

The search by federal, state and local authorities involving a missing Miamisburg woman at her last-known address did not resume Friday morning, a day after police said they had a person of interest.

The search that began Tuesday with a 14-hour effort at 551 Lower Miamisburg Road for clues about Chelsey Coe continued for several more hours Thursday, but “we did not come up with anything of real evidentiary value,” Miamisburg Police Chief John Sedlak said.

However, police said the calls from public they have received about the case have been helpful. Anyone with information that can help the case is asked to call Sgt. Jeff Muncy at 937-847-6617.

[...]

https://www.whio.com/news/police-ca...help-search-for-clues/YQ36rNnHg3CuEesuHrqPNI/

Chelsey Coe search continues month after raid of Miamisburg property

A month after a search at a property on Lower Miamisburg Road related to the search for Chelsey Coe, police continue to work to solve the case.

Sgt. Jeff Muncy with Miamisburg police said the department is continuing to sift through the evidence collected on the property in the 500 block of Lower Miamisburg.

Family pleads for answers as police investigate missing women

MIAMISBURG, Ohio (WDTN) – A search is on for six missing women who’ve all disappeared within a 35-mile radius over the last few months. Multiple police departments are now working together, searching for any connections between cases.

25-year-old Chelsey Coe of Miamisburg was last seen in early August leaving a friend’s house and hasn’t been seen or heard from since. The Miamisburg Police Department is now working the case.

Her family and friends are growing more and more concerned about her safety and now asking for the public’s help in bringing her home.

“She’s so sweet,” Chelsey Coe’s aunt Jody Eversole said. “And kind-hearted. She has a great faith in God.”

“She’s very smart and funny,” Eversole said. “Very beautiful. Very beautiful.”

Chelsey is now one of 6 women who’ve disappeared within a 35-mile radius over recent months.

“It’s been horrible,” Eversole said. “Just the not sleeping. The wondering. The worrying if someone is out there hurting her.”

All of it, led Eversole, along with Chelsey’s mother and friends, to turn to social media and law enforcement to help find her.

“We love her very much,” Eversole said. “And want her to come home.”

Authorities say the 6 cases are similar in that all of the women have struggled with drug abuse. Some have also had a history of prostitution, but Eversole says Chelsey seemed to be doing fine.

“The last that I had spoke with her she was doing really well and was going to go back to school at Sinclair,” Eversole said. “Her and her mother were doing really well.”
More at link.

Could her disappearance have anything to do with her numerous arrests for assault, criminal trespassing, disorderly conduct et al?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back