GUILTY IN - Teen Tries to Kill Her Brother's Baby by Poisoning Bottles of Milk, Sept. 2017

FlossyMay

Reaction score
http://www.kcra.com/article/police-...ant-by-lacing-breast-milk-with-pills/12489115

attachment.php

Sarai Rodriguez-Miranda, 19, of Fort Wayne, was charged Monday with attempted murder, according to the Journal Gazette.

Advertisement

Authorities began investigating Rodriguez-Miranda in January when her mother discovered disturbing text messages on the phone they shared.

The suspicious bottles were turned over to police along with a mortar and pestle that was covered in a white, powdery substance.
The substance was later identified as containing acetaminophen, caffeine and aspirin, the ingredients in Excedrin. A forensic toxicologist said that the bottle tested positive for the equivalent of nine tablets of Excedrin, enough to kill an adult.

A warrant has been issued for her arrest. Her bond is $50,000.

Attachments

• 1asocial.jpg
    1asocial.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 579
wow---why would she do that to a baby? ugh

Wow.She was mad about them living there and said she would feel no remorse if the little girl died.It's hard to understand how someone so young could be so evil and full of hate.

What a repulsive creature. And she thought she'd never be ansuspect? But leaves texts lying around?

I don't get the thought processes of demons like this. It's like is having the baby living with her worse than life in prison? She can move out FFS.

Rodriguez-Miranda was apparently angry that her mother was allowing her brother, his fiancee and their newborn to live at the house.

“I'm gonna crush up some of these pills since she decided they can stay longer and kill their baby,” she reportedly wrote in a text to her boyfriend.

Specifically, the plan was to use Excedrin tablets.

“I put the stuff in a made bottle in the fridge,” she wrote. “Yeah I thought it was funny that I don't have an ounce of guilt.”

Rodriguez-Miranda's mother took screen shots of the messages and went to examine the bottles of breast milk. She noticed one of the bottles had residue at the bottom and a greenish-colored ring.

What's sad is that since the baby lived she won't get much jail time anyway. I'm scared what she might do when she gets out.

You really can't make this stuff up, can you?

She should not be allowed to be around kids ever.

I'm wondering if she shares a phone with her mom because she's being carefully monitored. Very likely she is has always been a problem child and has exhibited signs of issues before.

Also, she's 19 years old. That's not a teen in my opinion... that's a young adult.

I give huge props to her mother who caught the texts, rushed the baby to hospital to be checked out and called the cops on her daughter. Too many parents covering for their kids when they do messed up things.

I really hope this woman never becomes a mother in the future. Ugh

She's still missing???

Authorities believe Rodriguez-Miranda, who has been missing for months, ran away with her boyfriend and was last believed to be in Michigan.

There is a warrant out for her arrest. Her bond is $50,000.
<snipped> https://www.usatoday.com/news/

Scary she is still roaming the streets somewhere. Since she admits no remorse, once she is arrested and brought to trial, she should face a much stiffer penalty with an additional penalty since her intended victim is so young.

When I saw in the headlines that the perp is a teen and saw her picture, I was thinking she was about 13. That thought was bad enough. But, knowing she is 18-19, it is dreadful knowing she has no maternal instinct. Someone like this is too dangerous to become a mother. So, I hope she is located before any maternal aspiration can be realized. JMO

Do you think the boyfriend she sent the texts to will be charged for not turning her in? As far as I can tell, she sent the texts to him and he kept his mouth shut.....

Do you think the boyfriend she sent the texts to will be charged for not turning her in? As far as I can tell, she sent the texts to him and he kept his mouth shut.....

He should be charged with something. What if the poor baby had died--and he knew it was going to happen?

I can't believe he stayed with this psycho, cold hearted person anyway. I guess they deserve each other.

It really bothers me that 'attempted murder' is treated so lightly. It should have a more severe penalty, imo.

I can’t believe what I just read [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Link
The U.S. Marshals Service said Rodriguez-Miranda was taken into custody Thursday afternoon in Bay City, Michigan.

Link
The U.S. Marshals Service said Rodriguez-Miranda was taken into custody Thursday afternoon in Bay City, Michigan.

I am SO happy to hear this. I truly hope she gets a long sentence and they give her some counseling. I doubt it will help though.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back