Status
Not open for further replies.

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
Missing%20Girls_1487042903108_55088620_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

ISP page dedicated to the investigation

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at
(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to
Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference of 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

<broken link>

Pictures of Abby and Libby
Link to post with all Threads #1-98(Courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #60
Thread #61
Thread #62
Thread #63
Thread #64
Thread #65
Thread #66
Thread #67
Thread #68

*Media Maps & Timelines*
IMAGE Discussion Thread
Scanner Thread

Rules Etiquette & Information
Case map by skibaboo updated with grayhuze crime flow video
grayhuze youtube channel

Verified Insiders: None in this case at this time.
Verified Professional, Member michael.gartley, is a Verified Expert in Imaging Science.

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION

1) There are no named POIs or suspects in this case.

DO NOT post photos of random individuals (including persons featured in MSM articles about other area crimes) to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

2) IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FIRST. Please send a PM to a moderator to gain that permission.

3) Do not sleuth family, PERIOD. This includes previous public records which have nothing to do with this case. They are victims here. Plain and simple.

4) If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Most recent UPDATES

Police unveil composite sketch of Delphi double homicide suspect

attachment.php

Man arrested in Colorado may be linked to Delphi murders; families respond

"Remain vigilant, because at this stage, obviously, we don't know whether or not this is the individual we've been looking for," Leazenby said Thursday. [emphasis mine]

Last edited by a moderator:
History shows many SK's commit their vicious crimes at periods in their lives when their are troubles in their "close" relationships. DN timeline fits perfectly into this

I hope and pray this is the thread the word arrest can be added. I will be shocked if it is isn't him.

https://www.wthr.com/article/carrol...k-between-colorado-suspect-and-delphi-murders

At around the 3.27 mark they show a mugshot of DN taken 10 days after the murders of Libby and Abby. He looks a lot fuller in the face compared to some of his other mugshots, which to me would suggest his body weight might also have been more than at other points in time. It also popped into my head about the possibility of steroid use and the anger issues that might lead to.

A .22 is actual a perfect caliber for a woman to carry. It doesn't have a kick back like a shot gun would have. Now if someone was going to carry, they typically have a handgun versus a rifle. A .22 rifle is a typical gun for people in my area to let kids shoot for the first time, and often the first gun bought for a young person to hunt with.

.22 are fairly common. Whether it is his wife's or his, obviously I don't know. I don't know how it was obtained, etc. But no, it wouldn't surprise me to know a woman had a .22.

It doesn't seem implausible on the surface; it would be useful for having around a camp for various kinds of varmints, both rodent and human. If she was carrying it in the trunk, she wasn't intending to get to it quickly.

It doesn't seem implausible on the surface; it would be useful for having around a camp for various kinds of varmints, both rodent and human. If she was carrying it in the trunk, she wasn't intending to get to it quickly.
IMO It would be unusual for a mother to have a gun at a campsite with toddlers. She knew her husband was a convicted felon and this could jeopardize his freedom. IMO he was the weapons person and quite possibly abusive.

I often thought that BGs gate appeared to be knock kneed. I was eerily surprised when seeing a picture posted of DN from his previous employer where you can see he is knock kneed.
This guy is looking very plausible to me.

https://www.wthr.com/article/carrol...k-between-colorado-suspect-and-delphi-murders

At around the 3.27 mark they show a mugshot of DN taken 10 days after the murders of Libby and Abby. He looks a lot fuller in the face compared to some of his other mugshots, which to me would suggest his body weight might also have been more than at other points in time. It also popped into my head about the possibility of steroid use and the anger issues that might lead to.

I will be surprised if he's not BG. And I'm super surprised that LE seemed to not have him on their radar earlier. or if they did, that they couldn't find something to hold him for.

This info was on the last thread (I think), but bringing it up again as I'm searching for WHY he was in jail after the Delphi murders in Feb for a short stint.

His sex offender conviction in SC was for exposure, and it looks like he was doing the same thing in IN:

http://wishtv.com/2017/09/27/invest...ble-homicide-made-aware-of-colorado-arrestee/

"Online court records indicate he agreed to plead guilty to domestic battery committed in the presence of a child in 2016 in Morgan County.

Also in 2016, he took a plea for public indecency in Bartholomew County.

Nations also has a warrant out for his arrest in Marion County on drug and vehicle-related charges."

I'm still unsure why he was in jail in February.

jmo

Wondering how RL fits into this. I think another poster, upstream, thought RL may have let DN and his family stay on his property. Maybe DN did some work for RL?

Speculating.

MVHO.

El Paso County Sheriff spokesman Jacque Kirby told KCNC-TV that there are “many similarities” between the cases they are investigating and the February deaths of the two teen girls in Delphi, but would not elaborate because Indiana State Police have asked them to not release other details to the public.
http://heavy.com/news/2017/09/daniel-nations-colorado-hatchet-man-delphi-indiana-murders-photos/

This may be a stupid question but does LE share their details with all LE agencies? Idk how to word it but how does CO know their are similarities to the Delphi murders? How does the sherrif spokeswoman know enough to make that statement? It seems like IN LE has been so tight lipped so I'm surprised other LE can determine the cases are similar. Apologies if I am missing something.

Might be a prescription, some RSOs are prescribed medication?

Wondering how RL fits into this. I think another poster, upstream, thought RL may have let DN and his family stay on his property. Maybe DN did some work for RL?

Speculating.

MVHO.

Idk don't you think RL would have mentioned that in order to get himself out of suspicion? I feel like RL was truly just an unlucky guy in this situation. Yeah he may have broken the law by drinking but my gut tells me he doesn't even know this guy and he was thrown in jail to set an example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth