Book: Precious Angels

deanws

Former Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Cami, I just finished reading Precious Angels. If accurate, this book pretty much clears up a lot of questions in my mind. I can't find the link, but someone had questioned where the Leesa show got the information about the knife going through the body and through the carpet with tremendous force. Whether it is true or not, she probably got the information from the book Precious Angels. In the very back of the book under Author's Notes....page 307.

According to forensic evidence, the murderer stabbed Devon once in the upper left side of his chest. Devon began kicking with his feet and flailing his legs desperately trying to keep the eight inch knife blade of the butcher knife from cutting him. The fight not only accounts for Darlie's injured arm, but it explains Devon's defense wound on the back part of his upper thigh and buttocks as well as the bruises on the heals on both feet.
The bloody outline of the butcher knife imprinted on the carpet next to his body indicated it was placed there while Devon was pinned down to end the furious struggle. The fatal wound pierced his body with such force the blade went all the way through to the concrete underneath the carpet, leaving an indenture mark. The final savage blow happened so fast Devon died so fast before he could blink his eyes.

I have always thought Darin was in this up to his coke bottle eye glasses. I found this in Precious Angels and thought it was VERY interesting. I guess LE also thinks he was involved but can't seem to get the goods on him to prosecute the loser....No wonder Darin is staying low and not doing anything to call attention to himself! :behindbar

In May 1998, Darin Routier failed a polygraph test arranged by Brian Pardo, a Waco Multimillionaire insurance salesman who had taken up Darlie's cause.
Prosecutor Greg Davis remarked, "If additional evidence comes to my attention that leads me to believe that someone else participated with Darlie, then we will take that to the Grand Jury.(315-316)
I also think the questions he failed shows that HE WAS INVOLVED!!!

On the polygraph exam, Darin was asked," Where you involved in any plan to commit a crime in your home in June of 1996?"; "Do you know who exactly left that sock in the alleyway?"; "Did you yourself stab Darlie on June 6, 1996?" and "Can you name the person who stabbed your sons?" To each question Darin answered "No". According to the polygraph examiner hired by Pardo, Darin failed those four specific questions. Pardo said he considered the results significant and hoped the district attorney would reopen the investigation.

Why didn't they ask him if he helped kill those kids!?!?! :razz:

deandaniellws said:
Thanks to Cami, I just finished reading Precious Angels. If accurate, this book pretty much clears up a lot of questions in my mind. I can't find the link, but someone had questioned where the Leesa show got the information about the knife going through the body and through the carpet with tremendous force. Whether it is true or not, she probably got the information from the book Precious Angels. In the very back of the book under Author's Notes....page 307.

According to forensic evidence, the murderer stabbed Devon once in the upper left side of his chest. Devon began kicking with his feet and flailing his legs desperately trying to keep the eight inch knife blade of the butcher knife from cutting him. The fight not only accounts for Darlie's injured arm, but it explains Devon's defense wound on the back part of his upper thigh and buttocks as well as the bruises on the heals on both feet.
The bloody outline of the butcher knife imprinted on the carpet next to his body indicated it was placed there while Devon was pinned down to end the furious struggle. The fatal wound pierced his body with such force the blade went all the way through to the concrete underneath the carpet, leaving an indenture mark. The final savage blow happened so fast Devon died so fast before he could blink his eyes.
poor babies i hate hearing what they went through, i read that book also, i have it here somewhere...I also have hush little babies, i believe thats the name...I used to think they were innocent.....

deandaniellws said:

That was me, but I wasn't asking where Leeza got the information. I know she got it from Bab's mangled account. Trouble with that is, it's not true. Go look at the autopsy photos and you'll see Devon does not have any exit wounds. Few, if any of those bruises on her arms could have come from him kicking her. I think he did pull his legs up and kick and that's how he got the cut on his upper butt.
And sigh, the bloody outline of the knife(Darlie's blood) was near where Damon died. So even when Babs believe Darlie did it, she was still wrong.

Another thing I read was that Pardo said for Darlie to cut off all correspondence with Darin for 30 days after that failed polygraph incident. I can't believe Pardo would actually think that she was innocent! I think I might have misinterpreted Darin's loyalty to Darlie. It might be out of fear rather than love/lust. I knew he said he wasn't going to trade places with her...but I didn't know they had that jailhouse fight with her saying he was cheating and her saying she was having a lust letter writing thing with Adams. I am glad I read it. Thanks a million Cami!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Yep...those losers did it together...just like I always thought. I have one more question guys. Is this the same author that has turned around and said she thinks Darlie is now innocent? If it is...I don't see how she can turn around and say that. She made pretty compelling arguments as to Darlie's guilt!:confused:

deandaniellws said:
Another thing I read was that Pardo said for Darlie to cut off all correspondence with Darin for 30 days after that failed polygraph incident. I can't believe Pardo would actually think that she was innocent! I think I might have misinterpreted Darin's loyalty to Darlie. It might be out of fear rather than love/lust. I knew he said he wasn't going to trade places with her...but I didn't know they had that jailhouse fight with her saying he was cheating and her saying she was having a lust letter writing thing with Adams. I am glad I read it. Thanks a million Cami!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Yep...those losers did it together...just like I always thought. I have one more question guys. Is this the same author that has turned around and said she thinks Darlie is now innocent? If it is...I don't see how she can turn around and say that. She made pretty compelling arguments as to Darlie's guilt!:confused:
i believe this is the same author, the author now believes that she is innocent and feels bad for writing that book...

beesy said:
That was me, but I wasn't asking where Leeza got the information. I know she got it from Bab's mangled account. Trouble with that is, it's not true. Go look at the autopsy photos and you'll see Devon does not have any exit wounds. Few. of any of those bruises on her arms could have come from him kicking her. I think he did pull his legs up and kick and that's how he got the cut on his upper butt.
And sigh, the bloody outline of the knife(Darlie's blood) was near where Damon died. So even when Babs believe Darlie did it, she was still wrong.
I'll take your word for it. I know you have been right on top of the facts. I know they all make mistakes writing the books. Even Nancy Grace...and I love her to death. He had the bruises on his heals. He kicked something pretty hard. Anyway...I believe she said she got that theroy from one of Darlie's family members that thinks she did kill the kids. After that polygraph, how can both mothers NOT see that those two are guilty as sin!!!??!?!:doh:

michelle said:
i believe this is the same author, the author now believes that she is innocent and feels bad for writing that book...
What do you think Michelle? I think she and Darin BOTH are guilty and they did it together. I have believed that for years. I had only read the transcripts and stuff on the net before Cami let me read those books. I am sooooo happy with your and Cami's books. I love to read good books. :D I will be getting MTJD pretty soon also. I am as happy as a pig in a puddle. :D

beesy said:
That was me, but I wasn't asking where Leeza got the information. I know she got it from Bab's mangled account. Trouble with that is, it's not true. Go look at the autopsy photos and you'll see Devon does not have any exit wounds. Few. of any of those bruises on her arms could have come from him kicking her. I think he did pull his legs up and kick and that's how he got the cut on his upper butt.
Barbara Davis explains why she changed her mind about Darlies guilt and makes an official statement on her website. Interesting reading, but enough to make ones blood boil.

http://www.authorbarbaradavis.com/statement.php

deandaniellws said:
What do you think Michelle? I think she and Darin BOTH are guilty and they did it together. I have believed that for years. I had only read the transcripts and stuff on the net before Cami let me read those books. I am sooooo happy with your and Cami's books. I love to read good books. :D I will be getting MTJD pretty soon also. I am as happy as a pig in a puddle. [url="http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/39/39_3_10.gif"]http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/39/39_3_10.gif[/url] :D
you know i really dont know what to think about these murders, in a way i dont think they did it, but then again i do, i guess i will have to refresh myself again and read the books, i read them when they first came out and i really didnt understand stuff like "evidence" and what they had against them, so i will read it again...but since they havent found the real killers i cant help but think the right person is in jail, but i want to know why hasnt darin been investigated?? I will send you more books when you need them, we can swap, i love to read!!!

does anyone know what darin is up to these days? who has their son, him?

michelle said:
you know i really dont know what to think about these murders, in a way i dont think they did it, but then again i do, i guess i will have to refresh myself again and read the books, i read them when they first came out and i really didnt understand stuff like "evidence" and what they had against them, so i will read it again...but since they havent found the real killers i cant help but think the right person is in jail, but i want to know why hasnt darin been investigated?? I will send you more books when you need them, we can swap, i love to read!!!
Great. As soon as I unpack my books...I will pick some out and send them! :dance:

ok so she feels really bad now and she thinks darlie is innocent but why? because there were pics that werent shown to the jurors b/c i read that as well and seen a juror talk about how he didnt see her bruises ect....

deandaniellws said:
Great. As soon as I unpack my books...I will pick some out and send them! :dance:
oh good, i love to read!!! that was a good link i havent seen those crime scene photos before....

michelle said:
ok so she feels really bad now and she thinks darlie is innocent but why? because there were pics that werent shown to the jurors b/c i read that as well and seen a juror talk about how he didnt see her bruises ect....
because Chris Brown somehow got to her. He is such a nut, her supporters don't even acknowledge him anymore. He is simply "a source" now. All of the photos were submitted as evidence and shown to the jury. The other jurors agree with this. Again, check the transcripts. It's all in there.
Those bruises don't mean a damn thing anyway. They are not defense wounds and they are much too consistent to come from being kicked. Darlie never explains those bruises. She never says "I got hit with a club". She just shows them to everybody and says boo-hoo. :boohoo:

michelle said:
does anyone know what darin is up to these days? who has their son, him?
His mother, Sarilda. She's got legal custody

beesy said:
His mother, Sarilda. She's got legal custody
I heard that Darin was keeping him most of the time. Is this just another rumor? Did you read my pm?

deandaniellws said:
I'll take your word for it. I know you have been right on top of the facts. I know they all make mistakes writing the books. Even Nancy Grace...and I love her to death. He had the bruises on his heals. He kicked something pretty hard. Anyway...I believe she said she got that theroy from one of Darlie's family members that thinks she did kill the kids. After that polygraph, how can both mothers NOT see that those two are guilty as sin!!!??!?!:doh:
You don't have to take my word for it. It's right there in the autopsy photos and report. And even Crazy Chris says Babs was wrong about that. She didn't have to up the gore in this case, but she seemed compelled to. You can look and look for that statement in all of the official documents and it's not there anywhere. Anywhere. It doesn't take much to see there isn't an exit wound. And everything about the knife outline is as clear as a bell too. I don't know where she was or how she got that crucial piece of info mixed up. The knife outline is very important because it was made by Darlie's blood. There is a heavy concentration of her blood at the tip which can only come from someone who is bleeding from that arm(Darlie was) holding the knife downwards for a period of time. Darlie denies ever taking the knife back into the family room. She says the boys were attacked before she was. Obviously that knife didn't walk itself back into the room. There was no spatter where she claimed the intruder dropped the knife on the floor. She says she picked it up and put it on the counter. Yet, somehow it ended up back in the family room beside Damon with Darlie's blood all over it.....
39.gif

Devon did raise his legs up and kick at Darlie. Nobody ever checked her torso and there could have been some bruises there. The cut on his butt and the bruises on his feet indicate he kicked at his killer. Some people believe tht Darlie did not mean to make herself a victim that night. There is some thought that perhaps she was injured during the fight with Devon and so had to put herself into the attack.

deandaniellws said:
I wonder if Babs even looked at any of the autopsy reports and photos? There is no doubt at all that he didn't have an exit wound, no more than I do. And by the way, Darin nodded and agreed with Leeza when she said that on her show. Now Darin, of all people should know the injuries his boys received. :loser: And that, my friend is why you have to take everything you see on her sites with a grain of salt. Not the official documents of course, but the personal interviews and Darlie's written account is mostly bullpoopy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back