Holly Bobo’s family speaks out on ABC’s ‘20/20’- September 29, 2017

Harmony 2

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
20/20: ABC NEWS’ ‘20/20’ HAS EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH HOLLY BOBO'S FAMILY FOLLOWING FIRST CONVICTION IN THE CASE, FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 29

Days after the jury found Zach Adams guilty of the kidnapping, rape and murder of Holly Bobo, anchor Elizabeth Vargas sits down with the Bobo family in an exclusive post-conviction interview.

The hour includes interviews with Karen and Dana Bobo, Holly’s parents; Clint Bobo, Holly’s brother; Whitney Duncan, Holly’s cousin and country singer; Cindy Adams, Dylan and Zach Adams’ mother; Terry Dicus, the original investigator on the case; and more. “20/20” airs FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 29 (10:00 – 11:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC.

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/p...t-conviction-in-the-case-friday-september-29/

Holly Bobo’s family speaks out on ABC’s ‘20/20’ this Friday

“It was real hard,” Dana Bobo told “20/20.” “But I listened and watched every bit of it… I wanted to hear what happened to our daughter.”

http://wkrn.com/2017/09/28/holly-bobos-family-speaks-out-on-abcs-2020-this-friday/

Discuss the episode here...

Holly Bobo Case Focus of 20/20 Friday Night at 9pm on Local 24

MEMPHIS, Tenn. (localmemphis.com) - The family of Holly Bobo is speaking out for the first time since Zach Adams murder trial. The only place you can see it is Friday night on ABC's 20/20.

You'll also see never before seen video of police interrogations and an exclusive interview with Bobo's brother on being questioned as a suspect.

http://www.localmemphis.com/news/lo...020-friday-night-at-9pm-on-local-24/821387466

Police interrogations should be interesting since we didn't see any during the trial that I recall.

Holly Bobo's Brother Recalls the Moment He Realized He Was Considered a Suspect

Sitting down with anchor Elizabeth Vargas, Clint explained that local law enforcement almost immediately branded him as a suspect and he was searched the morning after she disappeared. “They did check me, I took my shirt off. would’ve taken my pants off if they [had] asked me," the 31-year-old said in an excerpt from ABC News. "I was just shocked that they were looking at me, that they were asking me to do these things."

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/holly-bobo-brother-murder-suspect-143056

Police interrogations should be interesting since we didn't see any during the trial that I recall.

:seeya: Yes it will be interesting ...

But sure would have liked to see ALL the LE interrogations during the trial.

:moo:

I am also looking forward to seeing photos of different locations and crime scenes.

Karen - " the first thing I wanted to do when I got home was to open her closet and smell her"

:crying: as I so get that need!

Wow...sounds like Dicus really had his mind made up that Britt did it before he ever even spoke to him....no wonder this case took so long to solve...smh

Omg...Discus on this show is just as bad as he was on the stand.

Still going on and on about Britt.

SMH

Guess Dicus doesn't realize you don't have to be able to do arithmetic to kidnap, rape, and murder someone....

Only 1 small snippet of Dylan Adam's interrogation was shown, literally just a minute or two.

I'm amazed at how composed the Bobo family is, considering what they've been through and what they had to listen to at trial. They are amazingly strong people.

No one from the jury appeared on the show, and naturally, no one from the state appeared either, since this case is still pending with 2 defendants to deal with.

They had a short interview with ZA & DA's mom, who claims her sons are drug addicts but would never be capable of murdering anyone.

A quote from the defense attorney was one I found particularly ironic (I'm paraphrasing): "this case is nothing but rumors and we don't charge and convict people based on rumors!" Um, so what was that with pointing the finger at Terry Britt and declaring him the killer? It was done in court, it's been done online. Yet there was no evidence that linked Britt to Holly, her kidnapping, her rape, or her murder. Just rumors and speculation.

So yes, some people do point fingers and would convict based on nothing but rumors and they wouldn't need evidence if their "gut feeling" told them it was Britt.

It seems like parents are always in denial that their child could kill someone.It would be hard to face.

Questions and Comments to Nick Beres:

-no mention of the neighbor who heard HB scream
-no mention of Meth in 20/20 episode
-why was Clint afraid to go outside
-little or no mention of JoJo
-why did Karen so hastily tell Clint to get a gun and go shoot the man
-why has Drew not been more visible

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors