Status
Not open for further replies.

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
Missing%20Girls_1487042903108_55088620_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Police ID bodies of Indiana girls

ISP page dedicated to the investigation

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at (844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at
(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff’s Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to
Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference of 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

<broken link>

Pictures of Abby and Libby
Link to post with all Threads #1-98(Courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #60
Thread #61
Thread #62
Thread #63
Thread #64
Thread #65
Thread #66
Thread #67
Thread #68
Thread #69

*Media Maps & Timelines*
IMAGE Discussion Thread
Scanner Thread

Rules Etiquette & Information
Case map by skibaboo updated with grayhuze crime flow video
grayhuze youtube channel

Verified Insiders: None in this case at this time.
Verified Professional, Member michael.gartley, is a Verified Expert in Imaging Science.

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION

1) There are no named POIs or suspects in this case.

DO NOT post photos of random individuals (including persons featured in MSM articles about other area crimes) to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

2) IF YOU WANT TO POST ABOUT A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER YOU MUST GET PERMISSION FIRST. Please send a PM to a moderator to gain that permission.

3) Do not sleuth family, PERIOD. This includes previous public records which have nothing to do with this case. They are victims here. Plain and simple.

4) If you feel you have a tip by all means phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

Most recent UPDATES

Police unveil composite sketch of Delphi double homicide suspect

attachment.php

Man arrested in Colorado may be linked to Delphi murders; families respond

"Remain vigilant, because at this stage, obviously, we don't know whether or not this is the individual we've been looking for," Leazenby said Thursday. [emphasis mine]

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note the following are not allowed in this thread at this time:

- pics of Daniel James Nations

- direct accusations against any individual who has not been officially named by LE as a POI or suspect

- alterations to the BG composite sketch that was released by LE

- side-by-side comparisons of any individual to the composite sketch

If any of the above changes, we will let you know.

Links to MSM pics and articles are allowed.

:tyou:

Understand, yet how much sooner would folks have given feedback if they knew axe was involved :scared:

Maybe they were withholding that information and when they got tips then those who say it is so and so but he always carries a hatchet then they would know those tips were credible.

Understand, yet how much sooner would folks have given feedback if they knew axe was involved :scared:

yes, it would have been an early release cause of death but it would have put the finger right on "hatchet man"..
who could imagine that would literally be his nickname.
(I did not read the article stating that, only saw the info post #997)

Back in 03-01-2017 in this thread it was posted about a red car, parked at the parking lot by the trail I presume, that was seen by a wittness, here is a copy of the post:

Could that have been DN's red/maroon colored Chevy Prizm ?

Anyone have further info on that red car?

OMG I thought I imagined this post from back in the day...it really exists!

I thought it rang a bell too. Here is the link to the post - thread 17, post #321

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-17&p=13193234#post13193234

looking at the google map just posted previous thread..
could a train run in that line?
Maybe he rode the rail for something to do.

When this case first broke, I saw an MSM article that the train in Delphi had been held up and blocking the town for over an hour the am after the girls were missing. A few days later, I tried to find the article, and could not.

It's taught me a lesson on cases to post a link AND state what is important in the link (if I am on computer, as hard to do if on my old phone) AND state what time the MSM article was posted. I do that to this day on cases I follow because of my miss on this case that made me :pullhair:

fwiw

:dunno:

Ok caught up on the posts. I'm just glad that this case is getting attention again. If DN is the guy, I am beyond happy it didn't take years!

ETA
If it's not DN we got a lot of attention again. Win Win

His 5X arrest of public masturbation proves he is an exhibitionist. He has recurrent, intense sexual "needs" which are illegal. He meets his sexual "needs" by exposing himself while masturbating. He had to travel outside his home area to meet his sexual "needs", so he wouldn't be easily identified and arrested AGAIN. He likely has other paraphilias in addition to exhibitionism.

I believe there was some speculation that the witness may not have been on the trail. I believe a sleuther posted that it could have been SW of Indianapolis. Could that tie into Martinsville?

There are just too many threads to go back and try to find the posts. Does anyone remember this?

JMHO

In the picture with the SUV, in his back pocket there appears to be something round that reminds me of chewing tobacco. Right pocket.

From the last thread FromGermany post#777:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-69&p=13658707#post13658707

"A shoe and bicycle were found during the search for the cyclist Saturday,*but limited light later forced authorities to call off the search for the night, the Sheriff&#8217;s Office said.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/09/19...kins-homicide/

Spooky, these similarities to the search of Abby and Libby."

First thought was it must be TW's shoe, but it just popped in my mind maybe there's a chance in DN's?

Do we know how far these were found from were Tim was ultimately found, bless his heart?

Tim was an in shape guy...maybe there was initially a struggle before DN shot him.

I thought it rang a bell too. Here is the link to the post - thread 17, post #321

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-17&p=13193234#post13193234

We know that his license plates were expired in CO. Maybe the car wouldn't pass emissions so they had a paper trip permit? He apparently flies off the handle and gets violent when things don't go his way... train holding up traffic could have made him mad, he could have pulled over at the trail to let steam off, then took it out on the girls. Wow! The more I read, the more I feel he is the guy. So many pieces are falling into place. Can't wait until we get more answers from LE.

MOO

From the last thread FromGermany post#777:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Delphi-13-Feb-2017-69&p=13658707#post13658707

"A shoe and bicycle were found during the search for the cyclist Saturday,*but limited light later forced authorities to call off the search for the night, the Sheriff&#8217;s Office said.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/09/19...kins-homicide/

Spooky, these similarities to the search of Abby and Libby."

First thought was it must be TW's shoe, but it just popped in my mind maybe there's a chance ito is DN's?

Do we know how far these were found from were Tim was ultimately found, bless his heart?

Tim was an in shape guy...maybe there was initially a struggle before DN shot him.

We know that his license plates were expired in CO. Maybe the car wouldn't pass emissions so they had a paper trip permit? He apparently flies off the handle and gets violent when things don't go his way... train holding up traffic could have made him mad, he could have pulled over at the trail to let steam off, then took it out on the girls. Wow! The more I read, the more I feel he is the guy. So many pieces are falling into place. Can't wait until we get more answers from LE.

MOO
There is no inspection in the state of Indiana,which is why you see so many crappity cars on the road.

Are the locations of reference on a train route? (Zionsville, Martinsville, Delphi, and even Flora)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado