MO St. L County LEO Shoots Man Armed w Gun & Sword. Oct 1, 2017

al66pine

Reaction score
Officer shoots man armed with sword, handgun in south St. Louis County, police say

"... police spokesman, said the caller did not specify a particular need and did not answer calls back from dispatchers.Three police officers responded to the call, and got no answer when they knocked on the door. One of the officers looked through a window, where he saw a man approaching the door with a handgun in one hand and a sword in the other. He shouted a warning to the other two officers, McGuire said.
The man opened the door and let a dog out as the officers stepped back, McGuire said. The dog, described as a pit bull, did not go near the officers and was not injured.

The officers tried to get the man to talk to them, but the effort failed.
The man stepped onto the porch, still holding both weapons. Officers directed him to drop them and he ignored the commands. McGuire said one officer shot the man, striking him several times..."

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_55b1fe25-f0b7-59c8-a54b-ad09df8cb139.html
Sad, sad, sad.

Sounds like suicide by cop. I'm surprised i didn't hear about this yet as it is my county.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back