NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
Las Vegas shooting death toll rises to 59, no apparent connection to international terror

The shooter, perched on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel, sent more than 22,000 country music fans scrambling for their lives.
One witness described the shooting as "non-stop gunfire."

Las Vegas Shooting Live Updates: Multiple Weapons Found in Gunman’s Hotel Room

The police found the gunman, whom they identified as Stephen Paddock, 64, dead in his room at the hotel. Investigators were still combing through Mr. Paddock’s background and searching his home on Monday.

How the Shooting in Las Vegas Unfolded

http://time.com/4965896/las-vegas-shooting-victims-names/

Las Vegas shooting victims: Portraits of the fallen

Previous thread #1
Previous thread #2

MEDIA MAPS TIMELINES - (a non discussion thread)

This is NOT a political debate. There will be zero tolerance for politicizing this American tragedy. Period. We will discuss the case, the shooter, the victims, the crime. Posts that are not compliant with this rule will be removed and members risk losing their posting privileges if they do not abide.

Good Evening Everyone,

We will not allow this discussion to go off the rails.

Do not discuss anything but the tragedy in Las Vegas and all that is connected to the shooting.

If people start insulting each other I will give you a long time out or a lifetime ban.

This is very easy to do so understand what I am about to tell you: DO NOT GET PERSONAL!!!!!!

What does getting personal have to do with the shooting in Vegas?

Not one single person cares what you think of another poster's opinion and therefore you are making this thread about YOU!!

I am asking nicely.

Keep on topic and don't get personal.

We have enough anger in the world. Let's leave it at the door and have a civil discussion, shall we?

Tricia

If her ticket was a "cheap" ticket for the Philippines, what was the deal with going to Hong Kong and Tokyo? JMO

I found photo of his pilot license from FAA

0c578f8ff1962690bd239644239c3bbf.png

https://www.google.com/amp/heavy.com/news/2017/10/stephen-paddock-pilot-license-planes-faa/amp/

If he still has the planes I wonder where there are stored in a hangar somewhere?

If her ticket was a "cheap" ticket for the Philippines, what was the deal with going to Hong Kong and Tokyo? JMO

Yes, that's very interesting. Could he store his planes in another country? Is that legal? Is anyone on this thread a pilot or know if anyone that owns planes can answer this?

Yes, that's very interesting. Could he store his planes in another country? Is that legal? Is anyone on this thread a pilot or know if anyone that owns planes can answer this?

Also could his plane even get to Asia if need be. I was under the impression it was a prop plane but I could be pulling that out of my ....

I was more wondering if he supposedly suprised her with this cheap ticket how and why she got to Tokyo after going to the Philippines first.

Also could his plane even get to Asia if need be. I was under the impression it was a prop plane but I could be pulling that out of my ....

I was more wondering if he supposedly suprised her with this cheap ticket how and why she got to Tokyo after going to the Philippines first.

Good point so many questions and very few answers. [emoji853]

Just jumping in here, does anyone know the name of the "predecessor" company that he worked for that became Lockheed Martin? I heard that part and it made me think of Jonbenet Ramsey's dad, who I believe also worked for a predecessor of Lockheed Martin. I wondered if it was the same company.

they probably both had lots of "air miles" earned so wouldn't care if a ticket is cheap or not.

IIRC first burst wasn't into the crowd. I wonder if he fired at the tanks but they didn't blow. (With that double rolled steel you're only gonna get bullet dents). Maybe switched to plan B and fired at the people. Just a thought before hitting the sack.

attachment.php

Attachments

• webSHOOT-targets-Oct5-17-copy.jpg
    webSHOOT-targets-Oct5-17-copy.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 1,069
Just jumping in here, does anyone know the name of the "predecessor" company that he worked for that became Lockheed Martin? I heard that part and it made me think of Jonbenet Ramsey's dad, who I believe also worked for a predecessor of Lockheed Martin. I wondered if it was the same company.

Martin Marietta.

I don't know much about gambling as a profession or gambling addiction but do these high stake gamblers ever owe big money to loan sharks that threaten you and your family if not paid up or is that just in the movies? Is the mafia in Vegas?

I know this is stupid but I was just thinking maybe bad guys were trying to collect and threatening him and SP knew they were going to be at this festival figured he would take them all out. Just strange everyone thought he was so nice he doesn't fit the profile with no criminal record. How do you hide that kind of behavior living with someone. Ugh

Maybe he bought the ticket for her to go back and she travelled around using her own money?

Just strange everyone thought he was so nice he doesn't fit the profile with no criminal record. How do you hide that kind of behavior living with someone. Ugh

It happens all the time though.

No one knew Ariel Castro was holding three young women hostage in his home for years on end. Neighbors described him as nice and helpful neighbor. His own family members who visited the home regularly knew nothing. Yet, those girls were there the entire time.

I could quote many, many cases of those who seem so "normal" and "harmless" but have hidden secrets. We know nothing of his travels overseas or if he has committed crimes and simply hasn't been caught. Did anyone even REALLY know him at all? Or simply what he presented to them?

I wonder how many floors of the hotel are out of commission just because of the smell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk