Presumed Located LA - Jerome Suggs, 32, New Orleans, 11 Sept 2017

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Police are looking for a man reported missing after he was last seen more than three weeks ago at a hotel in New Orleans East, according to the NOPD.

Jerome Suggs, 32, was last seen Sept. 11 at the Monte Carlo Hotel, 6061 Chef Menteur Highway, in the Pines Village area, police said in a release Wednesday night. He was wearing red jeans, a tank top and a gray short-sleeved hoodie.

Suggs was reported missing from the 2700 block of Tulane Avenue.

Police did not indicate when Suggs was reported missing. His sister told officers that it's unusual for Suggs to go such a long time without contacting family.

https://articles.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2017/10/missing_man_last_seen_sept_11.amp

6576ff4ffff16108c53c7a08fd0c318e.jpg

Well, I hope he showed back up. Tulane and New Orleans East are very different places. Both can be super...... sketchy. Both areas also have a lot of drugs, prostitution, crime.... so he could definitely be in trouble. That's been several weeks and.i haven't heard about it, so I'm hoping he's back

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Pretty sure this is him: Woman dragged by purse strap in Treme robbery: NOPD - nola.com

A woman was dragged by her purse strap during a robbery in Treme early Tuesday (August 14), according to initial NOPD reports.

The 27-year-old woman was walking in the 500 block of North Claiborne Avenue about 12:45 a.m. when a person passed by and grabbed her purse. The person dragged the woman until the strap of her purse popped. The person then fled in an unknown direction, police said.

Police arrest Jerome Suggs, 33, in connection with the robbery and battery of a man in the Central Business District.

About a half hour later, New Orleans police were called to investigate a reported robbery and beating in the Central Business District. According to an initial NOPD report, a 53-year-old man was approached by two unknown people who demanded money. He stated he did not have any, but the duo proceeded to kick and punch him several times. The duo took the victim's backpack and fled the location.

Police later apprehended Jerome Suggs, 33, booking him on charges of second-degree robbery and second-degree battery. Suggs has not been previously convicted in Orleans Parish, online court records show.

Attorney information was not immediately available.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back