Found Safe WV - I L, 12, Bluefield, 4 Oct 2017 *Arrest*

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=3]Mercer County Deputies searching for missing 12-year-old girl[/h]
BLUEFIELD, WV (WVNS) -- Mercer County Deputies are searching for a missing 12-year-old girl who was last seen on Wednesday, Oct. 4, 2017 in Bluefield.

Deputies tell 59News IL was last seen getting into a 4-door red car driven by a man with blonde hair named Simon. Deputies believe they are heading to Louisiana. It's unclear if L knows the man.
L is described at 5-feet 5-inches tall and weighs 155 pounds. She has blonde hair, blue eyes and her ears are pierced.
http://www.yourohiovalley.com/story...puties-searching-for-missing-12-year-old-girl

I hope they're looking for the driver, too. Maybe she doesn't know him, but someone knows his name. (SMH?)

I can't figure out why this isn't an Amber Alert. 12 year old girl gets in a car with a man-- they know his first name, general description and the car description. He may be taking her to another state. It shouldn't matter if she got in the car willingly or not. :scared: :gaah:

B is the cousin of a friend of mine and I'm beyond overjoyed that she's home!

http://www.wearewvproud.com/story/3...ted-for-kidnapping-12-year-old-bluefield-girl

"Simon Apell, 19-years-old, is charged with kidnapping, intent to seduce a minor, soliciting a minor via computer and sexual assault third degree.

Mercer County Deputies said Apell has no ties to the United States other than flying in to Charlotte, North Carolina and then driving to Bluefield to specifically meet the young girl."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! He traveled quite a distance to meet up with this young girl (she is not even a teen yet!)! I wonder if he was aware of how serious the crimes he's charged with are in the U.S. Not implying this wouldn't be serious in Sweden..just no nothing about their laws. moo

Wow! He traveled quite a distance to meet up with this young girl (she is not even a teen yet!)! I wonder if he was aware of how serious the crimes he's charged with are in the U.S. Not implying this wouldn't be serious in Sweden..just no nothing about their laws. moo
In Sweden the punishment for statutory rape is at the most 4 years of prison (if the age difference isn't too many years), otherwise for the rape of a child it's between 4 and 10 years, and the person has to serve 2/3 of the jail term.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back