GUILTY WI - Antonio Di Stasio, 4, body found burned, Milwaukee, 28 Sept 2017 *Arrest*

No, not another one. =(

I sincerely hope the poor boy was not alive when this 'mother' burned him.

Excerpt from the above link:
"The complaint also indicated a search of Di Stasio's cellphone revealed she had looked up "how to kill a canabal (sic)" on Sept. 28, and that she had visited a message board dedicated to an online game billed as a "horror survival game" in which players fight cannibals. The message board "detailed the ways to kill cannibals within the game," and recommended to "kill it with fire." It also discussed how, in the game, cannibals "like to bathe in oil."

If convicted, Di Stasio faces a sentence of life in prison."

Wth? This makes me wonder if mom was suffering from mental illness as well. On a whole different level though, perhaps paranoid schizophrenic? I'm by far no expert but she seemed to be interested in cannibals...maybe she was delusional and thought her son was one??

Regardless the whole thing is awful and tragic. The article also mentioned he was restrained with his hands behind his back by 7 belts. That's an awful lot of work and it seems unlikely in an impulse she grabbed 7 belts...

Poor sweet Antonio [emoji1374]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mom is bipolar, according to this. http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...ld-boy-mom-jailed-awaiting-charges/723315001/

That little boy's sweet smile broke my heart.

Not to argue that she may be bipolar, but I want to point out that being bipolar does not make a person any more likely to harm someone. I suspect this mother had many other issues that caused this tragedy. Drug abuse, alcohol abuse, mental illness are more likely to be issues in crimes like this. Bipolar folks are more likely to be creative than destructive.

how disgusting
poor baby ... so sorry Antonio

Not to argue that she may be bipolar, but I want to point out that being bipolar does not make a person any more likely to harm someone. I suspect this mother had many other issues that caused this tragedy. Drug abuse, alcohol abuse, mental illness are more likely to be issues in crimes like this. Bipolar folks are more likely to be creative than destructive.

I don't understand your post. Bipolar disorder IS a mental illness. Not all bipolar people are violent, but people with bipolar disorder are more likely to be violent than the general population, especially if there is psychosis, drug or alcohol abuse, etc or if it's untreated or not properly treated. I think you are right that they're more likely to be creative than destructive, but there are very dark sides to having bipolar disorder.

Excerpt from the above link:
"The complaint also indicated a search of Di Stasio's cellphone revealed she had looked up "how to kill a canabal (sic)" on Sept. 28, and that she had visited a message board dedicated to an online game billed as a "horror survival game" in which players fight cannibals. The message board "detailed the ways to kill cannibals within the game," and recommended to "kill it with fire." It also discussed how, in the game, cannibals "like to bathe in oil."

If convicted, Di Stasio faces a sentence of life in prison."

Wth? This makes me wonder if mom was suffering from mental illness as well. On a whole different level though, perhaps paranoid schizophrenic? I'm by far no expert but she seemed to be interested in cannibals...maybe she was delusional and thought her son was one??

Regardless the whole thing is awful and tragic. The article also mentioned he was restrained with his hands behind his back by 7 belts. That's an awful lot of work and it seems unlikely in an impulse she grabbed 7 belts...

Poor sweet Antonio [emoji1374]

Totally insane. That poor baby. It's terrifying.

attachment.php

https://www.google.com/amp/fox6now....n-death-of-4-year-old-found-dead-in-home/amp/

Upon arrival, crews located a pile of clothes in the bathtub smoldering. Inside the bathtub was also the body of a lifeless child with his hands bound behind his back with seven belts. The child had a plastic garbage bag over his head and the majority of his body was burned.

A pet guinea pig was also found drowned in the cage next to the bathtub.

According to the criminal complaint, a resident of the apartment that Distasio and her 4-year-old son lived in told police that she heard yelling on Wednesday evening. She allegedly heard the victim say, "Please mommy, stop! I won't do it again!" She then allegedly heard the suspect yell: "Shut up!"
http://www.cbs58.com/news/milwaukee...er-suffocating-4-year-old-setting-him-on-fire

Attachments

• IMG_1713.jpg
    IMG_1713.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 21
Rest in peace little angel.

Did the neighbours who heard the abuse call authorities?
Poor little Antonio. This is horrific. Mental illness or not. Jmo.

I have a 4 year old son with autism.

This woman was not a mother. She is a monster! I am sickened.

After reading this I had to excuse myself and go to the staff restroom to lose it a bit. I'm a special Ed para in a high school. I just cannot will not even try to understand. I am so angry.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Her relatives said she was mentally ill, they thought with a Bi-Polar disorder. Certainly whatever foundation of the mental illness, it went way beyond the norm or average. How sad.

i too have a 4 year old son, but not on the spectrum. I couldn't harm a hair on his head. I cant and wont ever understand.

I have a 4 year old son with autism.

This woman was not a mother. She is a monster! I am sickened.

IMHO if she is incompetent to stand trial she should (and hopefully will) stay in a mental facility until she is competent or the rest of her life.

Makes me think of Catherine Hoggle and the three year limit in her state that one can be held as mentally unfit to stand trial for the charges she was facing before the murder indictments. [emoji35]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back