Found Deceased CA - Alexandria Smith, 30, San Diego, 2 Oct 2017 *Arrests*

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
Cellphone of Missing San Diego Woman Found in Dumpster: NCPD
BBM

The cellphone of a missing San Diego woman was discovered tossed in a dumpster in Vista Thursday, according to National City police.

Alexandria Nicole Smith, 30, was last seen in the College Area of San Diego on Monday at 11 p.m., National City Police Lt. Graham Young said.

Her mother saw her driving away on University Avenue and College Avenue, Young said. But the next morning when she usually goes to work, Smith did not return home.

Smith was wearing blue jeans and a blue sweater when she disappeared. Police said she has multiple tattoos, including a peacock and lily on her back and a red star on her upper chest.

She is 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighs about 130 pounds with wavy red hair and brown eyes. The cellphone was found in the City of Vista, which is roughly 40 miles north of the College Area.

The victim's family told police she is a known narcotics user and used to suffer from depression. Her vehicle is a 2014, Gray Toyota Corolla, with the California license plate 7CPB649.

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/lo...und-in-Dumpster-in-Vista-449688413.html?amp=y
7c6ed2b7efbd571d6d316ef1d4d77818.jpg

Her mother reported her missing to National City police because she believed her daughter went to a party in National City, police Lt. Graham Young said. Smith lives with her mother and young daughter.

On Wednesday, someone rummaging in a 7-Eleven dumpster for recyclables found Smith’s phone, Young said. The screen was cracked and the cellphone had no power.

The person who made the discovery charged the phone, then called Smith’s mother and the Sheriff’s Department, Young said. Police were working to obtain a search warrant to go through her cellphone.

At this point, police have not ruled out foul play, Young said.
http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/public-safety/sd-me-missing-woman-20171005-story.html

Almost every time they find a cell phone in the dumpster, it hasn't ended well for the phone owner. :(

The fact that National City police are assigned to this implies to me that they know she made it to the party in National City. Is that correct?

I'm not sure. I can't figure out where the party was or who with.

Thanks, LisaWL7TR! Not much to go on here. No word on her car? FYI, Vista is about 45 miles north of National City; not too far to drive, but a long way to go without a specific plan. IMO. I wonder where her car is. Does she have a boyfriend? Where is her daughter's dad?

http://www.eastcountymagazine.org/m...hone-found-dumpster-police-seek-help-find-her

>>>snip

Alexandria Nicole Smith, 30, left her home near San Diego State University last Monday morning around 11 p.m. in her grey 2015 Toyota Corolla (license 7CPB649). She hasn’t been seen since, though her cell phone was found thrown in a dumpster in Vista on Wednesday...

<<<snip

My bold. Was she last seen Monday morning, or Monday at 11:00 pm? Either way, Monday is a strange day to go to a party, unless its a birthday-type party for kids, and in that case I imagine she'd take her daughter with her.
MOO.

Also, was the phone found on Wednesday, as stated in this article, or on Thursday, as reported earlier?
c090.gif

We don't have much info, and it's frustrating that what we do know is unclear.

I hope she's okay somewhere.

This is from crimewatchers:

Alexandria Nicole Smith, 30, was last seen in the College Area of San Diego on Monday at 11 p.m., National City Police Lt. Graham Young said.

Her mother saw her driving away on University Avenue and College Avenue, Young said. But the next morning when she usually goes to work, Smith did not return home.

The victim's family told police she is a known narcotics user and used to suffer from depression. Her vehicle is a 2014, Gray Toyota Corolla, with the California license plate 7CPB649.

Her car is missing as well, right? Did anyone search off the sides of the roads for evidence of a car accident?

This has me thinking of the Debi Puente case....and maybe even Amanda Cruz

Who saw her Monday morning at 11 am? Her mother?

She wasn't headed to a party Monday morning in National City unless it was a um, how do I put this....um, party with only adults, doing adult things. So I'm thinking it was a misreporting on the party part.

Who saw her Monday morning at 11 am? Her mother?

She wasn't headed to a party Monday morning in National City unless it was a um, how do I put this....um, party with only adults, doing adult things. So I'm thinking it was a misreporting on the party part.

Everywhere I read said 11pm.

Everywhere I read said 11pm.

Sorry, it's too late for me to delete my post.

My husband recently passed away and I'm having problems concentrating. I'm trying to do stuff to take my mind off my loss by trying to help others. This isn't the first time I've confused facts and been corrected. Maybe I should find something else to do.

My husband recently passed away and I'm having problems concentrating. I'm trying to do stuff to take my mind off my loss by trying to help others. This isn't the first time I've confused facts and been corrected. Maybe I should find something else to do.

I’m so so so sorry to hear about your husband [emoji26][emoji26][emoji26]

Please stay- being here is a wonderful distraction (as you know) and you need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really sorry for your loss. I just wanted to clarify the time. I didn't mean it any bad way by correcting you, sorry if it came across like that.

Really sorry for your loss. I just wanted to clarify the time. I didn't mean it any bad way by correcting you, sorry if it came across like that.

Not at all. Whether she was last seen at 11am or 11 pm is extremely important to the timeline. I don't know where I got that it was at 11am. Thank you for the correction.

But even 11 pm on a Monday for a party seems crazy to me. In my day, we partied on Friday or Saturday nights, and would go early, around 7 pm. And we didn't do drugs, but had copious amounts of alcohol. For that, you had to start early. &#55357;&#56839; I know everything has changed since I became a dinosaur. Now people party every day of the week, and no time is too late to join in. So 11 pm is a lot more believable then the 11am I mistakenly had, even for a Monday.

So we have a dumped cell phone in Vista, about 40 miles away from National City, and a missing vehicle.

The dumped cell phone sure doesn't sound good. In this day and age, a cell phone is our lifeline. It's now been 8 days and the vehicle hasn't been located yet?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back