GUILTY WA - Paris Johnson, 4 mos, beaten to death, Parkland, July 2005

PrayersForMaura

Help Find Maura Murray
Reaction score
A Parkland man who admitted punching and slapping his girlfriend’s 4-month-old baby because she was fussy pleaded guilty Tuesday to second-degree felony murder in the baby’s July 2005 death.

Pierce County Superior Court Judge Beverly Grant will sentence Gilbert Anthony Reyes, 20, on Feb. 24. He confessed to killing Paris Johnson, whom he was baby-sitting while her mother worked.

Second-degree felony murder is killing someone during an assault, not necessarily with intent.

More: http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/story/5465267p-4931379c.html

I hope the mother is found just as guilty for leaving her baby with some guy she must not have known very well. What is wrong with these mothers??

I swear if I read another story like this I'm going to scream. I just want to shake these mothers and say "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Are they that desperate for a mans attention?? :furious:

when this guy is in prison he will have alot of company because not to many convicts will be leaving him alone knowing what he, his kind is not well liked in the "Slammer" he can't remain in isolation forever segragated from the rest of the general population. I hope he thinx about this every micro second of every day.:furious:

Dont you know its THE BABY's Fault. It wouldnt have happened if IT had stopped crying . How can you expect a grown man to maintain composure when this infant is being so inconsiderate and probably disrupting the TV.

I swear if I read another story like this I'm going to scream. I just want to shake these mothers and say "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Are they that desperate for a mans attention?? :furious:

Free day care, kid stays home not exposed to another illness, magical thinking that he likes to live off of me and do me, he will love my child and enjoy babysitting an infant all day. JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kac1991
Back