IA IA - Amir, 1, Nehemiah, 2, & Nathaneal Grant, 3, Cedar Rapids, 4 Oct 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
[h=3]OPERATION QUICKFIND: Three boys missing[/h]
15099027_G.jpg

Police say 1-year-old Amir Grant, 2-year-old Nehemiah Grant and 3-year-old Nathaneal Grant were last seen in the 3100 block of 6th Street Southwest in Cedar Rapids, Wednesday at 6:30 p.m.

Amir was last seen wearing jeans, a blue Mickey Mouse long-sleeve T-shirt, with blue and white Jordan shoes. Nehemiah was last seen wearing jeans, a grey and red Nike jacket and black Nike shoes. Nathaneal was last seen wearing jeans and a blue T-shirt with no shoes on.
http://www.kwwl.com/story/36542071/2017/10/Friday/operation-quickfind-three-boys-missing

I googled that address. I see what looks like an apartment building, but it looks like mostly businesses in that area and it appears to be a 4 lane road. I wonder if they wandered off or what?

:thinking: I can't seem to come up with anything.

A missing 3, 2 and 1 yr old...not in danger? Do they think they are with someone then? Because if they are roaming around alone they are in danger are they not?

These babies went missing on Wed. It's now Sat. Wth? What is going on here and why aren't we hearing any updates?

Here's another article where it says:

http://www.kcrg.com/content/news/OPERATION-QUICKFIND-Nehemian-Amir--Nathanael-Grant-449836153.html

I guess maybe they are with an adult? I can't find anything else. :scared:

Oh, I'm sorry. I think I actually found that info in this article. I believe I just did a google search for Amir to see if there was other info, but I only saw one link, so I just assumed it was the same one as in the OP. I apologize! Brain fog!

Hope these babies are found soon and safe.

Maybe, the other parent took them and there is no custody order? So it's not kidnapping? And no history of violence or anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe, the other parent took them and there is no custody order? So it's not kidnapping? And no history of violence or anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope that's the case and that they are all safe.

KCRG is a local news channel to me and I swear I read their article mid-day on Thurs or Fri and there were a couple more sentences with some critical info. Which are now not there. Off to try to find proof...

So there are no updates on this? It was cold yesterday and the oldest one has no shoes...

I am worried about the situation because it does not seem the boys are being taken out into the public. I think that 3 adorable boys, ages 1, 2 and 3, would be highly noticeable and memorable. So it worries me that no one is mentioning any recent sightings of them at McDonalds or the park.

You can't keep 3 energetic toddlers quietly at home. In normal circumstances they would be out and about, just for the parents sanity. So where are these precious boys? :candle:

There was an update, 10/6, on the Original article. The only thing I saw that seems new is the following sentence:

All three are reported missing, according to an Operation Quickfind.

There was an update, 10/6, on the Original article. The only thing I saw that seems new is the following sentence:

All three are reported missing, according to an Operation Quickfind.

What concerns me is what is not being said. They did not say ' ...believed to be with father, or grandmother, family friend, etc etc.'

It just says the 3 toddlers are missing. :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back