Found Safe CA - Jalanie Fortson, 2, San Francisco, 7 Oct 2017

Dalagali

Reaction score
Amber Alert
SAN FRANCISCO — Police have issued an Amber Alert for a 2-year-old girl, three suspects in her abduction, and the car they’re believed to be driving.

Police say the suspects are armed and dangerous. They’ve believed to be driving a 2008 Silver Ford Fusion with the license plate number 7RLR145.

The missing girl, 2-year-old Jalanie Fortson, was last seen in San Francisco. She is African-American, with black two-inch long braids, brown eyes, and about two feet tall. She weighs 30 pounds.

She was last seen Oct. 7 wearing a hot pink zip up sweater, matching sweatpants, and black and grey shoes, according to authorities.

The suspects have been identified as two men — Javonn Fortson and Lipine Faafui — and a female whose identity is unknown. Police did not immediately release details about the abduction.

Javonn Forston is 21, African-American, 5′ 6″ and 160 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. Lopine Faafiu is Samoan, 5′ 8″ and 491 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes.

Police describe the female suspect as six feet tall and Samoan, but didn’t have additional information. No photos of the suspects nor the missing girl were immediately released.

http://www.eastbaytimes.com/2017/10/07/amber-alert-issued-oct-7-for-missing-2-year-old/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh god, I hope this has a happy ending

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Amber Alert issued in SF for 2-year-old girl
http://www.sfgate.com/crime/article/Amber-Alert-issued-in-SF-for-2-year-old-girl-12261472.php

"On Oct. 7 at 3:06 pm, 2-year-old Jalanie Fortson was abducted from San Francisco. She is described as 2 feet tall and weighing 30 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. The African American child was last seen wearing a hot pink zip up sweater, matching sweatpants, and black and grey shoes. The child's hair is in 2 long braids.

The suspects are Javonn Fortson, Lipine Faafui, and an unknown third female suspect. The suspects were last seen driving a silver 2008 Ford Fusion with California license plate 7RLR145. The suspects should be considered armed and dangerous."

I got the amber alert but it didn't hear them mention a female suspect. Thanks for the info.

http://kron4.com/2017/10/07/amber-alert-2-year-old-out-of-san-francisco/

attachment.php
attachment.php

The suspects sought in the Amber Alert for 2-year-old Jalanie Fortson are Javonn Fortson, Lipine Faafui (pictured), and an unknown third female suspect.

Attachments

• 1asocial.jpg
    1asocial.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 11a social.jpg
    11a social.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 76
attachment.php

From link above.

Attachments

• 1asocial.jpg
    1asocial.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 72
Do we have anymore info like circumstances of this kidnapping? NFA or FA?

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

I'm guessing this is a parental abduction since one of the men has the same last name as the child. Hopefully he won't harm her. :please:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back