Whitney & Bobby divorcing

Noooooooooooooo - I wanted to watch the next season of Being Bobby Brown - maybe they already taped it :laugh:

I don't know what goes on behind closed doors of their marriage, but by the looks of Whitney, I'm sure it's not good.. Maybe a divorce would help her live longer... hum... She's out of control :(

indallas2 said:
Noooooooooooooo - I wanted to watch the next season of Being Bobby Brown - maybe they already taped it :laugh:

Just out of morbid curiousity I tuned into that show once or twice, I couldn't believe it. It was really sad and icky and all that. I thoguht they BOTH were a mess.

I'm just hoping child services 'threatened' one or the other to straighten up or loose your child! That's the ONLY thing I give a crap about in this situation. Just pathetic. All the money in the world and she pees it away like that. what a life.

julia said:
Maybe she will straighten up. Lose the loser. She had or has so much talent.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate/detail?blogid=7&entry_id=2586

aahh, soooo it was a "source" that said Bobby told some women he was flirting with, that him & Whitney are getting a divorce....wonder if this was something he told them, hoping to "get a lil" on the side :waitasec: or if it's the truth...if they're still livin under the same roof right now, i bet Whitney's givin him all KINDS of grief tonight :p

close_enough said:
aahh, soooo it was a "source" that said Bobby told some women he was flirting with, that him & Whitney are getting a divorce....wonder if this was something he told them, hoping to "get a lil" on the side :waitasec: or if it's the truth...if they're still livin under the same roof right now, i bet Whitney's givin him all KINDS of grief tonight :p
Sounds like it could be a line for a babe pickup. Good thought. Time will tell. I thought anymore it was procedure to separate first. LOL. Not sure. Hollywood has a different set of rules for marriage.:confused:

Thanks for reading my posts:D

close_enough said:
I thought she was back in rehab?:confused:

Linda7NJ said:
I thought she was back in rehab?:confused:

hmmm, not sure...did she go back to rehab after the NE printed that gawd-awful pic of her, at a gas station/market, at 4 am???..it was on the cover of last week's NE..the picture was taken December 7th, but i don't remember reading anything in the article about her going to rehab again....

Hi Close_enough,

I totally agree as I almost fainted when I saw that simply awful pic of her on the cover.

It makes me wonder why someone would say Bobby is the worst of the two. I think they are equally caught up with the temporary euphoria of the supposed ulltimate 'high', qualifying that to mean if you love to sort things, talk non-stop about nothing meaningful, make sure you get your point across, become a recluse because you don't want anyone else to see you like this and don't ever look in the mirror to see what is happening to your body!

Looking at Whitney, I'd say she's easily as hooked as is her man!

She just better wake up and smell the coffee! Forget about the roses.

Scandi

Which one of them decided to get sober? It's sad really, when talented people waste themselves.

The 2 of them both need to be in therapy. Their show was sooooo painful to watch. I really liked the episode where they locked his daughter (12 or 13 years old) out of the house so they could have sex, or when they discussed his releiving her constipation with his finger. Classy.

2sisters said:
The 2 of them both need to be in therapy. Their show was sooooo painful to watch. I really liked the episode where they locked his daughter (12 or 13 years old) out of the house so they could have sex, or when they discussed his releiving her constipation with his finger. Classy.

yikes!!!..glad i didn't catch that episode....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back