UT UT - Janis Stavros, 42, Canyon Rim, 2 Jan 2001

It sounds to me like her boyfriend may be a suspect. The article doesn't say that directly, but it seems implied.

jat, I got the same impression that her boyfriend is suspected. If there was blood found and cleaning products used, then why wasn't he arrested or at least questioned? If he went to work that morning, then that doesn't leave a very large time frame for him to dispose of Jan's body. Has a search been done of the surrounding area? My opinion of this case is that LE screwed up solving it in the beginning and now we may never know.

I'm inviting two who are close to Jan to post and read here. Hopefully, soon, they will, and we will have a new printable flyer of Jan available.

I have one, from when she went missing, if anyone wants it, pls e-mail me at MissingProfiles@yahoo.com and as the title, put "Jan Stavros flyer" and thanks.

I pray soon they will have some answers.
Blessings to all, Lanie

For Jan, and all who miss and love her.

Many prayers, Lanie

For Janis, and all who love and miss her.

With HOPE, Lanie

God bless you, Shaun. The web site looks wonderful. I'm so glad your family has been there for each other through this ordeal. You are all such gentle souls.

Much love to you and prayers for Jan to be found soon.

With love and HOPE, Lanie

Montel Williams did a show about missing people and did a thoughtful piece about my Mom. The show will be airing on Monday November, 29th. To find out what time the show will air in your area go to www.montelshow.com

So sorry about this mom going missing. I hate to say it, but I suspect the boyfriend unless he has been cleared. Perhaps, he was jealous of the relationship Jan had with her ex-husband. It must have been really cordial if they all had dinner together. I hope that this mystery is resolved, especially for her loved ones' sake.

I can't imagine being in the shoes of this family. I just hope and pray that Jan is found so that the family has the answers that they need.

I couldn't get the link to work that gave more info than the first link but it doesn't sound like Jan was the type of person that would just turn her back on her family and leave never to return.

Have the police in Jan's town contacted "America's Most Wanted" to see if they will do a segment on Jan's disappearance? That would get her story and picture out there nation wide. Things seem to move faster when the police make the request. Many missing people have been found through the show.

Such a sad thing to have happen and a lot of prayer is needed for the family.

That was a great show and I hope it will help to find some answers about Jan.
I have been contacting "America's Most Wanted" for the past 3 years
to do a story on her and have yet to here back from them. But I can you this, I will not stop asking them to.

Thanks to ALL

It's great to see you post, Shaun. I pray this national exposure brings the tip(s) that bring Jan home to y'all.

Jan's site

Much love to all, Lanie

Blessed Christmas, Shaun.
Praying that 2005 brings Jan home to y'all.

Much love to all, Lanie

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back