UT - 3-year old boy left behind in corn maze

Asked how the boy’s absence went unnoticed by his mother for so long, Monson noted that, “This was a case of multiple families with multiple children living in the same home,” but stressed no conclusions had been made. Police issued no citations, Monson said, noting that the incident had been turned over to DCFS for investigation.
^from sltrib.com link

Ah....so probably a polygamist family. Maybe they thought someone else had brought the child home or something. One of the other mothers maybe.

Just speculation.

So weird.

I’m trying to find the funny in this and coming up empty. Am I missing something?

The fact that people can seriously forget their kid in a corn maze overnight is funny to me. Maybe I just have a sick sense of humor ;)

Ah....so probably a polygamist family. Maybe they thought someone else had brought the child home or something. One of the other mothers maybe.

Just speculation.

So weird.

I don't think they are polygamists. I think it's just a household with a few families.

Reminds me of “Home Alone”, when the McAllisters lost track of how many kids they were responsible for at the airport...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back