64-YO Man Travels 1,000 miles....to Have Sex W/A a 9-YO Girl

You do have to wonder how many of them get away with it.

I am, once again, sick to my stomach.

$1,500 bail?!? Off to see if I can figure out if that's a typo or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems to me old, fat, white dudes are the bad buys.

From Las Vegas. Yeah.

His poor wife! She looks so happy in the article. :(

Yes, we see on Chris Hansen's "To Catch a Predator" how often these pervs travel a significant distance.

Throw away the key. Disgusting!!!!

"The detective, posing as the father then asked what Nichols would like to do with the girl.

According to the arrest report, Nichols responded: 'I would like to visit you all. I am interested in having sex with the child and the child's mother. I am bi so I am open to some bi play with you if you are interested. If you are not, that is fine. I would maybe like to watch you have sex with the child. Be there. Touch and re-assure her. Then have sex with her myself. Would the child want to watch me with mom?' He further texted, 'I want to be respectful and just provide you all with a fun, safe experience.'"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Florida-candy-sex-girl-9.html?login#comments

Throw away the key. Disgusting!!!!

"The detective, posing as the father then asked what Nichols would like to do with the girl.

According to the arrest report, Nichols responded: 'I would like to visit you all. I am interested in having sex with the child and the child's mother. I am bi so I am open to some bi play with you if you are interested. If you are not, that is fine. I would maybe like to watch you have sex with the child. Be there. Touch and re-assure her. Then have sex with her myself. Would the child want to watch me with mom?' He further texted, 'I want to be respectful and just provide you all with a fun, safe experience.'"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Florida-candy-sex-girl-9.html?login#comments

So disgusting. He seem so non-chalant about it. Makes me wonder how much this type of s**t goes on. Gag.

I've probably seen this sick, twisted perv at the grocery store...ack!!!!! I am beyond disgusted!!!!!! I can only imagine at 64 he has many victims through the years that have remained quiet. SICK! Candy and lube. Kill him.

If this fell off a cliff while being arrested I would have been ok with that!!

I wonder how many more there are.

Within the past week I have seen FIVE different cars with Texas plates - what are they doing here?

Under the guise of "snowbirds" like everyone else?

I am sooo sick and tired of hearing about sex offenders coming to Florida. I really am.

Sentenced to 5 years back in Dec 2018.

Q60231.jpg

Inmate Population Information Detail

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member