Reese Witherspoon

I can't believe a media outlet actually deemed that as newsworthy! :twocents: I guess it must be a big deal in Hollywood though.

SimonSays said:
I can't believe a media outlet actually deemed that as newsworthy! :twocents: I guess it must be a big deal in Hollywood though.
i know i thought that as i posted but to them in hollywood that will go down in the hall of shame in the dressing department.....

Chanel might want to dress her up nicely (and pick up the tab) for the Oscars!!

I think it is mean that someone even wrote the article. I LOVE Reese. She is a beautiful girl. I have watched the Legally Blond movies a hundred times. They are sooo funny!:p

deandaniellws said:
I think it is mean that someone even wrote the article. I LOVE Reese. She is a beautiful girl. I have watched the Legally Blond movies a hundred times. They are sooo funny!:p
my favorite is sweet home alabama, that is hilarious!!!

Reese is no "victim" in any way, what a stupid choice of words. I like her and she absolutely deserved the Golden Globe but I am having a hard time feeling sorry for her about this.

I know I know, fashion and "who" you are wearing is life and death in H'wood.

shopper said:
Reese is no "victim" in any way, what a stupid choice of words. I like her and she absolutely deserved the Golden Globe but I am having a hard time feeling sorry for her about this.

I know I know, fashion and "who" you are wearing is life and death in H'wood.
Yeah...I don't understand it either. Another thing I noticed....they were judging the best and the worst hair. They judged one the best and another the worst...and they had the EXACT same hair do. :confused:

deandaniellws said:
Yeah...I don't understand it either. Another thing I noticed....they were judging the best and the worst hair. They judged one the best and another the worst...and they had the EXACT same hair do. :confused:
lol, thats hollywood for ya....

deandaniellws said:
I know. It IS mean! Like a normal person (such as me. Ok, somewhat normal :crazy: ) would even KNOW the dress was worn before.
Good grief.

She is beautiful. I loved Legally Blond! I have yet to see Walk the Line but I want to see it!

i cant wait to see walk the line.....i wonder when that is coming out?

michelle said:
i cant wait to see walk the line.....i wonder when that is coming out?

It's been out, way before Christmas. It was great!

deandaniellws said:

Oh me too.. I adore her.. hubby and I both love Legally Blond.. she is such a doll... I love her fashion sense as well... she has class in my book.. lots of it..

deandaniellws said:

It's pitiful the things they resort to inorder to occupy themselves isn't it!

I think Reese Witherspoon is a great actress and will watch anything that she is in. I still watch the movies she was in when she was young. Who cares what she dresses in or what her hair looks like :razz: :razz:

PrayersForMaura said:
I have yet to see Walk the Line but I want to see it!

It's such a great movie... I went to see it the first night it started, and can't wait to see it again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back