Do you think the possibility of more than one shooter is a CT?

POLL ! Do you think the possibility of more than one shooter is a CT?

• Of course I do !

Votes: 28 44.4%
  • Of course I don't !

Votes: 35 55.6%

• Total voters

CARIIS

Former Member
Reaction score

I was gonna do a possible option but that defeats the purpose !

That would just end up being another thread!

I was curious about one way or the other 51% 49% !

It's only a theory right now because we've been given no evidence otherwise, and if the officials are covering up doesn't that make it a conspiracy theory? If true the next step is LE and whomever are conspiring to keep it from being exposed. I don't understand how it could be anything else.

I doubt it.
These scenes are really combed very meticulously afterwards, every shell casing is taken and examined carefully.
If they had found anything that did not come from Paddock's batch, they would have announced it.
There were reports that many concert goers went for their own guns shortly after shooting started..I'm looking for that link now and I dont see it.

So its quite possible thats what people saw..
Mother Jones wrote a great article yesterday regarding the conspiracy theories flavours and sources doing the rounds.
The articles quoted several reputable journalists and researchers.. as stating what they never said at all..( has a political heading so not linking)

Its pretty sickening.. a diversion from investigating/sleuthing the shooter..

He is the only one we need to know about, if we find anything we find everything..

I dont want to put my energy into a theory just now.
I want to find out and investigate the whys of it..

And mostly I want to know if theres going to be more of it and how that can be prevented.

After all the reading I've done on this case, I've not once suspected more than one shooter.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I honestly haven't seen any evidence that there is only one shooter. In fact, LE initially stated they believed there were others involved, that he had to have help. And, they haven't provided any evidence for a single shooter, none, zero, nada. So all I can say, is that from all I've seen there is definitely more than one shooter.

Poll threads are not general discussion threads. They are for you to cast your vote, and if you wish, to explain why you voted the way you did.

Poll threads are not general discussion threads. They are for you to cast your vote, and if you wish, to explain why you voted the way you did.

Maybe Tapatalk isn't showing it but I don't actually see a poll to click on?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

I was gonna do a possible option but that defeats the purpose !

That would just end up being another thread!

I was curious about one way or the other 51% 49% !

I voted no.

To me, conspiracies are shape shifting reptiles, fake moon landing, aliens contacting us, chemtrails, no holocaust, etc.

In this particular case, I think based on many things, the term is healthy skepticism. :moo:

I support the conspiracy theory that paddock was some kind of government agent who was working undercover.

Was he meeting with isis to sell guns and they figured out it was a set up and killed him and proceeded with the shooting? Is that why isis took credit? Historically, they dont take credit for something they havent done- but they are losing power

If there were 2 holes in windows,, why not 2 shooters? Law enforcement did find anothers cell phone charger in his room.

Paddock had history working as an irs agent, for lockheed, and for a defense contractor may be CIA. SOMETHING is weird about this one and, I am working on trying to figure it out. I sense paddock was some kind of fall guy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

So, according to this poll, more than 60% of websleuthers do NOT think the multiple shooter theory is a "conspiracy theory".

Good to know.

I misunderstood the question and the answer I gave is wrong/not what I thought it was - that makes me a sad panda.

Honestly, not to be harsh, but the question is worded poorly, IMO.

Sorry, but my vote probably shouldn’t count .... I think I misunderstood the choices and chose the opposite of what I believe. :blushing:

I put 'of course I do' because I do believe the more than one shooter idea is a conspiracy theory.

Sorry, but my vote probably shouldn’t count .... I think I misunderstood the choices and chose the opposite of what I believe. :blushing:

Me, too. I was too embarrassed to say I read it wrong, But I did. I do not think there was more than one shooter. I do not believe in a conspiracy theory.

It could have been the NRA to get gun sales up though, as gun sales had been down. I would buy that conspiracy.

According to recent comments, there are 3 who voted incorrectly because of the confusing wording of the poll question.
If those 3 voted “I don’t”, when they meant to vote “I do”, then the current poll count would be 50% / 50%.

View Poll Results: POLL ! Do you think the possibility of more than one shooter is a CT?
Voters: 56.
· Of course I do ! 28 - 50%
· Of course I don't ! 28 - 50%

Right now, with the verified information we have, yes I think most of that discussion is CT.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

-How can anything be investigated if they are not in agreement with the timeline?
This isn't a discussion thread according to the mod (see her post above).

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Please do not ignore Admin or Mod posts or warnings. That can result in Time Outs.

Thanks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back