GUILTY MN - Christopher Hipsley for statutory rape of 15yo girl, Eagan, 2006

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
A Georgia man was charged Thursday in Dakota County with flying to Minnesota and having sex with a teenage girl he met online.

A Georgia man was charged Thursday in Dakota County with flying to Minnesota and having sex with a teenage girl he met online.
Christopher D. Hipsley, 23, met the 15-year-old Eagan girl on the Internet in 2005, according to the Dakota County Attorney's Office. He flew to Minnesota Jan. 17, sent a taxi to pick up the girl and had sex with her several times, according to a criminal complaint.

The girl originally told Hipsley that she was 17 but she admitted her true age when her sister confronted him.

According to the complaint: The girl did not go to school Jan. 17. Her brother then reviewed her Internet chat logs and found that Hipsley planned to fly from Atlanta and send a taxi to pick up the girl at her bus stop before school. Police found the girl hiding in a closet at an apartment Hipsley rented that day.
http://www.startribune.com/467/story/194106.html

"According to the complaint: The girl did not go to school Jan. 17. Her brother then reviewed her Internet chat logs and found that Hipsley planned to fly from Atlanta and send a taxi to pick up the girl at her bus stop before school. Police found the girl hiding in a closet at an apartment Hipsley rented that day."

Uhm. I like how her sister and brother were looking out for her!!! Where the heck were the parents?:confused:

mysteriew said:
A Georgia man was charged Thursday in Dakota County with flying to Minnesota and having sex with a teenage girl he met online
Ok Im a mad mother here now, I live in the Ft Wort area, My 14 year old got caught up with a man 19 going on 20 (she met him at the Movies 8)--- She was sneaking out her window at night to see him (I finally got an alarm system) Before I got the alarm , on New Years eve 2004 she ran away and was found in the company of him (she was only gone all day new years) But I tried to press charges against the little F###er but they would not charge him with Sh**. They told me they could not prove that there was any sexual assault since she would not admit to it, Now WTF does a man aged 19 going on 20 want with a 14 year but to have sex.. I hate this town. North Richland Hills PD all they want to do is trap speeders. Two weeks after her running away, he was involved in the running away of another one of her friends, Aged 15. She was found hiding under his bed Now you tell me this was not a pervert. Again the cops looked the other way. Something about it would not hold up in court since they were so close in age.. Close in Age my A$$ --- Sorry Just Ranting here.

jennirey said:
Ok Im a mad mother here now, I live in the Ft Wort area, My 14 year old got caught up with a man 19 going on 20 (she met him at the Movies 8)--- She was sneaking out her window at night to see him (I finally got an alarm system) Before I got the alarm , on New Years eve 2004 she ran away and was found in the company of him (she was only gone all day new years) But I tried to press charges against the little F###er but they would not charge him with Sh**. They told me they could not prove that there was any sexual assault since she would not admit to it, Now WTF does a man aged 19 going on 20 want with a 14 year but to have sex.. I hate this town. North Richland Hills PD all they want to do is trap speeders. Two weeks after her running away, he was involved in the running away of another one of her friends, Aged 15. She was found hiding under his bed Now you tell me this was not a pervert. Again the cops looked the other way. Something about it would not hold up in court since they were so close in age.. Close in Age my A$$ --- Sorry Just Ranting here.

Try getting a copy of the police report you made, make an appt. with the prosecutor's office and go in to talk with them directly. Many people are not aware of the fact that if they feel the LE officer made a bad call by dismissing a case, they can go directly to the pros. attorney themselves.
Be sure and let the prosecutor know that there was a second girl involved.

Did you see the picture of this guy? He has some weird skin condition that makes him look really creepy.

BillyGoatGruff said:
Did you see the picture of this guy? He has some weird skin condition that makes him look really creepy.

Can you please post a link to the picture? I didn't see it on the attached article. Thanks

A 23-year-old Georgia man was sentenced Tuesday to 120 days in jail for having sex with a 15-year-old Eagan, Minn. girl he met over the Internet, authorities said. Hipsley was also sentenced to 15 years of probation, attorneys said. He was ordered to attend treatment, register as a predatory offender and pay restitution. (He's actually paid off all his restitution. Shocking!)

http://wcco.com/topstories/Christopher.D.Hipsley.2.357001.html

A 23-year-old Georgia man was sentenced Tuesday to 120 days in jail for having sex with a 15-year-old Eagan, Minn. girl he met over the Internet, authorities said. Hipsley was also sentenced to 15 years of probation, attorneys said. He was ordered to attend treatment, register as a predatory offender and pay restitution. (He's actually paid off all his restitution. Shocking!)

http://wcco.com/topstories/Christopher.D.Hipsley.2.357001.html

He sent a taxi to the girls school bus stop to pick her up? He has sex with a 15 year old and he gets what?

Paid restitution? How about he pays for the girl's therapy? Her mom's ulcer medicine. Her dad's high blood pressure medicine and sits on a tack.

Hmmmmmmmm, I wonder how treatment is going?

Oh he moved to Minnesota. BuffetOFlies, I am sorry I see your article is out of Minnesota. My bad. Still he's not coming up on the National Registry.

Riddle me this one folks.

This guy comes up under a zipcode in Georgia. He's also listed as living in Atlanta on some searchs. Fine. So, you see under the Georgia zipcode he moved to Apple Valley, MN.

Guess what? He is not on the Sex Offender Registry I use. Period. Nada.

Can someone see if it's just me or what?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back