WI WI - John Balistreri, 36, Middleton, 11 Sept 2017

Marisa714

Reaction score
http://www.channel3000.com/news/mid...issing-more-than-5-weeks-police-say/642161579

[FONT=&amp]MIDDLETON, Wis. - A Middleton man who was reported missing hasn't been heard from for more than a month, police said. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Middleton police said the family of 36-year-old John Balistreri Jr. hasn't spoken to him since Sept. 11. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Police are looking to check his welfare.

attachment.php
[/FONT]

Attachments

• John Balistreri Jr 1280_1508517004354_9043256_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
    John Balistreri Jr 1280_1508517004354_9043256_ver1.0_640_360.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 105
Middleton is a very wealthy suburb, but is close enough to areas of Madison that have serious drug and crime issues. You can hop on a city bus in Middleton and go pretty much anywhere in Dane County for under $5. Check the bus system.

Attachments

• jb.jpg
    jb.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 49
If he is out on bail on this charge or on parole it could be why he is missing...IMO

A Fitchburg man who wore a woman's wig when he robbed a bank on Madison's Far West Side last year pleaded no contest Monday to armed robbery.
John J. Balistreri Jr., 31, was recognized by several people when his photo, taken during the Oct. 10 robbery of the Guaranty Bank, 261 Junction Road, was released to the media.

He faces up to 40 years of combined prison and extended supervision when he is sentenced at a later date by Dane County Circuit Judge William Hanrahan.

http://host.madison.com/wsj/news/lo...cle_fa73b0d1-e5ea-5d16-a512-938fd40ec46c.html

upload_2018-10-21_22-34-28.jpgupload_2018-10-21_22-35-0.jpgupload_2018-10-21_22-35-23.jpg

More pics from his NAMUS page

lft lower arm - ARIANNA" 4-5 POINT STARS
rt lower arm - cross lft lower arm - mom/dad hearts banner
lft upper arm -worm with hat and eyes are prison bars
lft arm -'smile now cry later' writing, masks, stars rt arm - skull with hair (top right shoulder)
back -Balistreri in old English letters

View attachment 152264View attachment 152265View attachment 152266

More pics from his NAMUS page

lft lower arm - ARIANNA" 4-5 POINT STARS
rt lower arm - cross lft lower arm - mom/dad hearts banner
lft upper arm -worm with hat and eyes are prison bars
lft arm -'smile now cry later' writing, masks, stars rt arm - skull with hair (top right shoulder)

Just a tidbit on his tats....
The 5 pt star could be in relation to the Bloods gang. The "smile now, cry later" is often considered gang related. The worm is what I believe to be a prison tattoo.

Just a tidbit on his tats....
The 5 pt star could be in relation to the Bloods gang. The "smile now, cry later" is often considered gang related. The worm is what I believe to be a prison tattoo.
I don't believe white people are in the bloods gang? And the smile now cry later is on the cover of one of my Motley Crue albums.

I don't believe white people are in the bloods gang? And the smile now cry later is on the cover of one of my Motley Crue albums.
Madison local here. There’s not a ton of gang activity out here but white people have been affiliated/aligned with both Crips and Bloods as well as Latin Kings out here to my knowledge - I do community based anti violence work so gang activity is something I have a bit of familiarity with. Some of these affiliations will come in prison and some will come on the streets. If you’re helpful to the gang’s causes, they will recruit you and accept you no matter your skin color.

Madison local here. There’s not a ton of gang activity out here but white people have been affiliated/aligned with both Crips and Bloods as well as Latin Kings out here to my knowledge - I do community based anti violence work so gang activity is something I have a bit of familiarity with. Some of these affiliations will come in prison and some will come on the streets. If you’re helpful to the gang’s causes, they will recruit you and accept you no matter your skin color.
Milwaukee native here, grew up on 24th and Center and went to an alternative high school so I've been around enough gang members.

John J. Balistreri​

Updated: Jan 12, 2022
3704de_f6035598a3c641119b1d26a7c8d6c08b~mv2.jpg

John J. Balistreri was last seen on September 15, 2017 at the home that he was staying at on Maple Street in Middleton, WI by his roommates.

His sister and teenage daughter last spoke with him on September 11th, 2017. No one has heard from him since September 15th.

John does not have a car and had not contacted any transportation services for a ride on the day of his disappearance. His phone and bank accounts have not had any activity since September 15th. He has made no contact with employers.

Middleton investigators believe that John is no longer alive, based on their investigation.

“We think somebody knows something,” - Sgt. Darrin Zimmerman, Middleton Investigator, NBC15 News

John's family say it is not like him to leave town without contacting the family. John was very close to this sister and his teenage daughter, Arianna and was making plans to move back in with his sister. They are not giving up and continue to search and hope for someone to come forward with information.

“Somebody might think that what they know is not a big deal. But it could very well be a big deal. It could fit into that little piece of the puzzle that we're searching for,”

-Amy LaPlant, Sister of John Balistreri, NBC15 News

John is 5'7"-5'9", 170-190lbs with brown short/buzz cut hair and hazel eyes.

Both ears are pierced.

He has several tattoos:

3704de_c765775aa3374be9a575d484b8746535~mv2.jpg

left lower arm - ARIANNA" 4-5 POINT STARS; mom/dad hearts banner

left upper arm -worm with hat and eyes are prison bars; 'smile now cry later' writing, masks, stars

right arm - skull with hair (top right shoulder)

right lower arm - cross

3704de_0eda4f1e832d4964baf8e14bcb4220a4~mv2.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member