CA CA - Marie Wade, 19, Los Angeles, 11 July 1983

Good u started a thread for her. Hopefully we find out whether she us that JD or not.

Jake. Are u able to start new threads in the unidentified forum? Not working for me anymore. I need to chose a prefix but it doesn't work.

Jake. Are u able to start new threads in the unidentified forum? Not working for me anymore. I need to chose a prefix but it doesn't work.

I haven't tried to start a thread there in a while, but I should be able to.

Missing Person Case
Marie Simonia Wade – The Charley Project
  • Missing Since07/11/1983
  • Missing FromLos Angeles, California
  • ClassificationMissing
  • Date of Birth10/03/1963 (55)
  • Age19 years old
  • Height and Weight5'6, 125 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry DescriptionPurple shorts and black sandals.
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsAfrican-American female. Brown hair, brown eyes.
Details of Disappearance
Wade was last seen in Los Angeles, California on July 11, 1983. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case. Some agencies give the date of her disappearance as July 18, 1983.
Original

I can't find much on her, but the zodiackillersite.com is listing her as a potential zodiac victim. I hope they're wrong.

I can't find much on her, but the zodiackillersite.com is listing her as a potential zodiac victim. I hope they're wrong.

Sounds like baseless speculation. The Zodiac Killer wasn't active during the 80s, because if he was you can be darn sure he would've let everyone know about it.

Cases like this are so frustrating. Only thing we have to go on is a blurry photograph and a missing date. Anything could've happened to her!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back