Websleuths Radio Sun Oct 22nd with Marc Klaas and Levi Page

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE TONIGHT (SUNDAY OCT 22ND) AT 8:00 PM EASTERN

Two of our favorite guests together! Marc Klaas and Levi Page

We'll be discussing the story of missing 3-year-old Sherin Mathews whose father, on Oct 7th, put her outside in a dark ally for not drinking her milk. She hasn't been seen since.

Marc Klaas will also update us on the outrageous law working its way through the California House and Senate that removes sex offenders from the sex offenders list.

I'm not talking about someone who was caught urinating in public or where one kid was 17 and the other was 15 type situations. Some of the offenders slated to be removed that Marc told us about on our last show were frightening.

Someone who raped a person 10 years ago and hasn't committed (or been caught actually) another rape gets off the list. How can that be? If a violent offender doesn't rape for 10 years that easily could mean they just haven't been caught.

Levi Page and Marc Klaas. A perfect combination for Websleuths Radio.

Join us every Sunday night at 8:00 PM Eastern

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE TONIGHT (SUNDAY OCT 22ND) AT 8:00 PM EASTERN

Thank you for the informative broadcast tonight. I am absolutely blown away after hearing about this RSO business in California. Is there a special thread for this matter, or do we discuss it here? Thanks again for all you do and for bringing attention to what could most certainly dangerously affect many lives...as MK mentioned, so many of these offenders have already plead down as it is, etc, etc.

Thank you for the informative broadcast tonight. I am absolutely blown away after hearing about this RSO business in California. Is there a special thread for this matter, or do we discuss it here? Thanks again for all you do and for bringing attention to what could most certainly dangerously affect many lives...as MK mentioned, so many of these offenders have already plead down as it is, etc, etc.

Thanks Margarita25,

I don't think we have a thread. Would you like to start one? You can put the thread RIGHT HERE!

Here is a link to the latest story but it doesn't talk about what Marc brought up during the show. http://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/California-law-sex-offenders-Jerry-Brown-12259564.php

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back