Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
:modstop:​

*** Before you post, be sure to READ and THANK this post and the one which follows.
=============

A fresh thread here, open for posting.

There will be zero tolerance for TOS violations, to include among other things:

1. Bullying other members
2. Addressing other members in a rude and degrading manner
3. Posting rumors
4. Posting "facts" without a legitimate, mainstream media or law enforcement source.
5. Posting suspicions and allegations about fellow members.
6. Abusing the private messaging feature to spread rumors and gossip, and to bully others.
7. Abusing the private messaging feature to draw members away from Websleuths. If you're a member of another group, so be it. Don't discuss it here. Leave the remarks and rumors where you find them.

If you lack the maturity to maintain courtesy and respect, and to exercise common sense, then you have no business posting on a public forum.

ETA: No screenshots or images are to be posted unless you include a link to the MSM source where you found them.

Copyright rule:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11371918

Thanks Aroundthecorner.

"The man accused of murdering two women in Claremont in the 1990s has had his next court appearance postponed until February next year."

The wheels of justice in this case seem more than slow!!! Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, this (the delay) is most probably to give the respective legal teams more time to prepare.

BTW folks, the nyt bz site is not an approved blog for discussion. Posts related to it have been removed. Please stick to MSM.

Thanks.

BTW folks, the nyt bz site is not an approved blog for discussion. Posts related to it have been removed. Please stick to MSM.

Thanks.

Thank you sillybilly ,
Agree about it not being approved .

Spitting chips!
Delay
Delay
Delay
One grumpy Spook! Grrrrrrrrr

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Sooooooooo,
If JC was murdered, then perpetrator would need to be quite familiar with Cottesloe Beach if goal of drowning the Fiat was to hide (ruin) any evidence. Perpetrator would know water was deep enough to hide car, at least for a while.

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.

KK victim: iirc she was left with no clothes on.
Anyone know if her clothes, bag and shoes were found later on at the crime scene?
Or did the accused keep these items as trophies?

attachment.php
attachment.php

The Sunday Times July 16th 2000 pp 1, 4, 14

Note this was the first report, that published the image of the retrieved car. If you were familiar with Cott beach it would be the last place you would want to dispose of a car unless you wanted it found IMO. It wasn't deep, there was a floodlight on the water, many people used the ocean every day, joggers, clubbies, paid beach inspector on duty every week day on beach in 4WD.

Here's another report that says the lights were on.
Daily Mail Friday 24[SUP]th[/SUP] June 1988 Beach Hunt Goes on for Missing Girl. Hotels worry that a maniac is stalking Perth’s women

...The land and sea search for missing Fremantle woman Julie Cutler, 22, continued this morning off Cottesloe beach, where her car was found 35 m off shore on Wednesday. ...

The ignition and lights were on and the driver’s window and door were open. ...

Attachments

• Was_Julie_first_victim_ST_July_2000.jpg
    Was_Julie_first_victim_ST_July_2000.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 662
  • Was_Julie_First_Victim_Jul_2000_ST_closeup.JPG
    Was_Julie_First_Victim_Jul_2000_ST_closeup.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 647
Keeping a positive outlook, obviously the court date got delayed because WAPOL and the defence team have been reading CSK threads, and now have plenty of new leads to explore before the trial begins.

Well done Sleuths!
[emoji106][emoji859]🏼[emoji859]🏼[emoji471]

attachment.php
attachment.php

The Sunday Times July 16th 2000 pp 1, 4, 14

Note this was the first report, that published the image of the retrieved car. If you were familiar with Cott beach it would be the last place you would want to dispose of a car unless you wanted it found IMO. It wasn't deep, there was a floodlight on the water, many people used the ocean every day, joggers, clubbies, paid beach inspector on duty every week day on beach in 4WD.

Here's another report that says the lights were on.
Daily Mail Friday 24[SUP]th[/SUP] June 1988 Beach Hunt Goes on for Missing Girl. Hotels worry that a maniac is stalking Perth’s women

...The land and sea search for missing Fremantle woman Julie Cutler, 22, continued this morning off Cottesloe beach, where her car was found 35 m off shore on Wednesday. ...

The ignition and lights were on and the driver’s window and door were open. ...

I still think 'lights on' means switch was turned on, and doesn't mean lights were actually shining light.

Ignition on and lights on (either interpretation) both indicate car was NOT parked at top and then drove down by itself, like if car accidentally parked up and left in neutral, without using hand brake. Fiat didn't roll down itself.

Mind you, never any mention of hand brake being engaged or disengaged??

JC: another possible scenario why JC at Cott Beach.
Let's imagine JC drove the car down to the front of the bathing pavilion herself, beach side, being a bit naughty as these roads were accessible by service vehicles only, and perhaps met a guy down there too!

Maybe a quick kiss and a cuddle, but then the meet-up goes sour. The guy sends the car into the drink, with JC screaming. Guy then drags JC away, puts her in his own car, and drives away. Later murdering JC and leaving her body elsewhere.

IMO, this (the delay) is most probably to give the respective legal teams more time to prepare.
This is exactly why it would be, at least one side was unprepared & advised the court prior to the scheduled hearing set to determine that. There'll will be no trial anytime soon & we wont be getting much info at the next court date either. The question is which side requested the extension? I vote the prosecution.

I haven't heard about the car going into the surf for a while can anyone help with this
imagegif
imagegif

Thanks Aroundthecorner.

"The man accused of murdering two women in Claremont in the 1990s has had his next court appearance postponed until February next year."
I've chosen to be optimistic about the postponement. On Wednesday I planned to get up early and video the prison van - Never mind will wait till February.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123