GUILTY OH - Melinda Pleskovic, 49, murdered in her Strongsville home, 23 Oct 2017

LietKynes

Former Member
Reaction score
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5013569/Man-calls-911-saying-wife-stabbed-death.html

A sixth-grade school teacher from Ohio was found dead inside her home Monday night after her husband called 911 saying someone had fatally stabbed his wife in the back.

It followed four documented incidents involving suspicious activities at their house.

This after break-ins at their home.
So sad.

www.news5cleveland.com/news/local-n...an-to-dispatch-i-think-someone-killed-my-wife

He said she had stab wounds on her back and added, "we've had people trying to break into our house all year."

She may have interrupted a burglary in progress.
LE do not have any poi's as of now.

:moo:

Wonder what was behind the break-ins ... and apparently this had been happening all year, according to her husband ?
It's not mentioned if anything was ever taken.

Were they being targeted for some reason ?
Seems like both of them were pretty ordinary folks .

Wasn't like they were into international arms dealing or career criminals.
Strange.
Hope the perp is caught soon !

Everyone lives in the house and of age besides her youngest but shes the only one that gets killed? Now hubby blames the police and previous break-ins. So does him or neighbors have surveillance cameras if this is a ongoing occurrence by an unknown individual.

Everyone lives in the house and of age besides her youngest but shes the only one that gets killed? Now hubby blames the police and previous break-ins. So does him or neighbors have surveillance cameras if this is a ongoing occurrence by an unknown individual.

Hi Dexter!!

I'm side-eyeing everything here.

From the her FB posts that were imaged in the news story I posted above, they had cameras but someone had cut the cables.

Or someone wants people to think someone has a grudge.

Yes, I thought of that angle also. Suspicious to me is that the husband, in the 911 call, makes sure to mention that he is with someone (his "new son-in-law").

That 911 call is...odd.

Weird right away he mentions the break-ins and doesn't mention his wife's condition. Like he's not focused on her. I would expect more urgent and important information first like she's not breathing or there's a lot of blood And why is he calling 911 when people (I think he said ambulance) are already on the way? Odd.

I do not understand why divorce can not be an option for married ppl. JMO

Maybe some leakage here. How would he know her face hit the ground if he didn't witness it? Just because she was facing down, doesn't mean she couldn't have laid down in that position after being stabbed IMO. I'm also not sure how someone inexperienced (not a first responder) in wounds would immediately be able to tell the difference between stab wounds or gunshot wounds without a more extensive examination.

Husband Finds Ohio Teacher Stabbed to Death, Calls 911: ‘There’s a Pool of Blood’

Pleskovic’s husband, Bruce Pleskovic, called 911, saying, “I think someone killed my wife, yeah, it looks like she has stab wounds on her back,” he said, according to a recording of the call obtained by PEOPLE. “I don’t think she’s breathing, her face hit the ground and there’s a pool of blood.”

Maybe some leakage here. How would he know her face hit the ground if he didn't witness it? Just because she was facing down, doesn't mean she couldn't have laid down in that position after being stabbed IMO. I'm also not sure how someone inexperienced (not a first responder) in wounds would immediately be able to tell the difference between stab wounds or gunshot wounds without a more extensive examination.

Husband Finds Ohio Teacher Stabbed to Death, Calls 911: ‘There’s a Pool of Blood’

Pleskovic’s husband, Bruce Pleskovic, called 911, saying, “I think someone killed my wife, yeah, it looks like she has stab wounds on her back,” he said, according to a recording of the call obtained by PEOPLE. “I don’t think she’s breathing, her face hit the ground and there’s a pool of blood.”

“We’re getting targeted and I don’t know by who … I’m getting pissed. I can’t believe this.”

:notgood:

Man i tell ya if this actually turns out to be an outside job i will eat my hands.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back