410 users online (64 members and 346 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
    After searching ty McNeil found this though not sure how credible it is http://www.reportmyex.com/ty-michael...-carolina-usa/

Someone says he has a thing for blood

Quote Originally Posted by Commanderkeen View Post
    After searching ty McNeil found this though not sure how credible it is http://www.reportmyex.com/ty-michael...-carolina-usa/

LOL- well, I guess each of us will have to draw our own conclusions about this. But I think we can all probably agree that he made some poor girl very, very angry...

Quote Originally Posted by Commanderkeen View Post

I found the exact same posting about Ty on at least 4 other "cheaters" sites (written close to a year ago); it does tie in to at least some of the remarks made by others about him on the Breaking Homicide episode. Seems so odd that his name never arose before in prior reporting on the case, despite the amount of reporting on texts from Faith's phone...
    I also found two entries on his Facebook timeline page regarding Faith, one at the time of the crime and one a month later. Assuming they're sincere(?), nothing too noteworthy.

"a deliberate choice was made to not address the unknown male DNA at the crime scene. That particular bit of evidence has always been a monkey wrench in the KR, ETJ, and now TM theories."

Not exactly. They talked about the male DNA evidence, the fact that some 800 people have been swabbed and mentioned that this or that suspect, e.g., ETJ, has been cleared in connection to it. They simply didn't place the same emphasis upon this evidence that others do.

The question is: why would that be?

You think that they were being disingenuous and taking a shortcut of sorts so as to have a more definitive theory of the crime (the KR theory) at the end. I don't agree; I think the two investigators sincerely believe the preponderance of the evidence points to KR; I just think they believe there's an explanation for the male DNA that they didn't fully lay out.

As for what this explanation is, I will admit that I haven't the foggiest.

I have just tweeted at Derrick Levasseur, by the way, so as to ask him about the above. Specifically, I asked: "how do you account for the male DNA that was found on Faith, the note & the pen?" Hopefully he replies. We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by J.M. Bee View Post
    "a deliberate choice was made to not address the unknown male DNA at the crime scene. That particular bit of evidence has always been a monkey wrench in the KR, ETJ, and now TM theories."

Not exactly. They talked about the male DNA evidence, the fact that some 800 people have been swabbed and mentioned that this or that suspect, e.g., ETJ, has been cleared in connection to it. They simply didn't place the same emphasis upon this evidence that others do.

The question is: why would that be?

You think that they were being disingenuous and taking a shortcut of sorts so as to have a more definitive theory of the crime (the KR theory) at the end. I don't agree; I think the two investigators sincerely believe the preponderance of the evidence points to KR; I just think they believe there's an explanation for the male DNA that they didn't fully lay out.

As for what this explanation is, I will admit that I haven't the foggiest.
    Basically, all of the circumstantial evidence points in one direction. The only thing that deducts from that is the fouron DNA. This seems to be the smallest piece of the puzzle considering it could have been planted. If the crime scene had not been staged somehow; then we would have to assume Faith was murded by a complete stranger who by chance stumbled upon an unlocked apartment door.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17