Identified! CA - Los Angeles Co., WhtFem, 55+ yrs, living photo, Sep'17 - Jacqueline Stacey

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score

The decedent was admitted into Los Angeles Community Hospital from Windsor Gardens convalescent hospital on 08/11/2017 for acute upper gastrointestinal hemorrhaging and sepsis from urinary tract infection. The decedent remained in the hospital until her death on 09/06/2017. The decedent was originally admitted to Brotman Memorial Med Ctr in Culver City on 06/12/2015 from an unknown location, and her ID has never been established.

55 years or older

66 inches tall
165 lbs

Grey/partially grey Hair
Blue Eyes

No clothing

Ruled out: Anne Gay 1960 Illinois

Fingerprints Available elsewhere
Dental charting available and will be entered later
DNA samples submitted, test not complete

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/17062

Was she suffering from senility? That sounds so painful [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RIP, LA Lady, we'll work on figuring out your story....

How sad, she's a beautiful woman and apparently completely out of contact with any family or friends.

I think she may be Pamela Biggers. I've submitted her to both case managers.
ed0e3aaaae7d03a7387e4a259cb9bd66.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I think she may be Pamela Biggers. I've submitted her to both case managers.
ed0e3aaaae7d03a7387e4a259cb9bd66.jpg

Looks are similar but I think the UID lady has green eyes, at least in the photo they look green or possibly hazel but not blue.

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

Looks are similar but I think the UID lady has green eyes, at least in the photo they look green or possibly hazel but not blue.

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

The UID NamUs says she had blue eyes, even though it doesn't look like it in the photo: https://identifyus.org/en/cases/17062

Pamela Biggers had green eyes according to Charley Project: http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/biggers_pamela.html

but I agree Pamela's eye look blue in that photo. Perhaps she had eyes that change from blue to green depending on lighting? IDK, but I definitely think Pamela needs to be compared. They look a lot alike. Thanks for submitting booghawk!

Yes, Pamela' s are listed as green, but green eyes appear blue or green depending on lighting and surroundings. The MP is also listed as 5' on some and 5'8 on others so that's up in the air. I've submitted her but thought I'd comment on here as well :)

Yes, Pamela' s are listed as green, but green eyes appear blue or green depending on lighting and surroundings. The MP is also listed as 5' on some and 5'8 on others so that's up in the air. I've submitted her but thought I'd comment on here as well :)

I can definitely see the resemblance. How horrible for Pam's family if it is her, though...to find out she was still alive almost a decade later and on the other side of the country. Sad situation all around!

Read a little on her and circumstances don't fit. At all. Appears she was murdered at the time of her disappearance. I'm seeing similarities in the eye brow shape, distances between features. One article I skimmed stated that Bradley said she jumped from his truck but I find this pretty doubtful. But who knows

http://www.ncmissingpersons.org/2014/04/

http://www.starnewsonline.com/news/...guilty-in-murder-of-shannon-rippy-van-newkirk

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Rippy-VanNewkirk-54-Wilmington-5-April-2014

83a62b5584b8c50266500ba827a3bd9f.jpeg
1493508191af8a46220c56308b93c243.jpeg

I dont know if its possible in a situation like this, but I have seen in a murder case (the case of angie dodd), they identified the possible killer by using the DNA from the scene and doing a comparison with ancestry.com's DNA company. It made headlines because it was one of the first times they used a relative match to try and find a killer...I have seen this be challenged so Im not sure of the outcome....But in cases like this where someone is unidentified I think using the ancestry database could be very helpful... Does anyone else think this could be helpful? its just my thoughts :)

The decedent was admitted into Los Angeles Community Hospital from Windsor Gardens convalescent hospital on 08/11/2017 for acute upper gastrointestinal hemorrhaging and sepsis from urinary tract infection. The decedent remained in the hospital until her death on 09/06/2017. The decedent was originally admitted to Brotman Memorial Med Ctr in Culver City on 06/12/2015 from an unknown location, and her ID has never been established.

55 years or older

66 inches tall
165 lbs

Grey/partially grey Hair
Blue Eyes

No clothing

Ruled out: Anne Gay 1960 Illinois

Fingerprints Available elsewhere
Dental charting available and will be entered later
DNA samples submitted, test not complete

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/17062

I dont know if its possible in a situation like this, but I have seen in a murder case (the case of angie dodd), they identified the possible killer by using the DNA from the scene and doing a comparison with ancestry.com's DNA company. It made headlines because it was one of the first times they used a relative match to try and find a killer...I have seen this be challenged so Im not sure of the outcome....But in cases like this where someone is unidentified I think using the ancestry database could be very helpful... Does anyone else think this could be helpful? its just my thoughts :)

I believe it's a privacy/legal issue. People who submit their data to the sites aren't expecting or giving the ok for it to be used by law enforcement. I agree this case is a different situation but many would see it as an "opening" for future and other use.
I've also read that when it was done it has pointed to a family relation but no one was able to help identify the person. Family secrets run deep.
Hopefully someone can give this lady a name. Living pictures always frustrate me. It should make it so much easier. But she's still here.

That's wonderful that she was identified. She looks like she was a beautiful women, and was probably truly stunning in her day. I hope she was able to get the farewell she deserved.

I'm so glad and sad that this lady is identified. I hope somebody will claim her body and she going to get a proper farewell.

How a discarded cigarette led to an arrest in Idaho teen Angie Dodge's cold case murder

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back