CANADA Canada - Jordan Holling, 17, Campbell River, BC, 16 Oct 2017

From the CHEK news link above:

Jordan was with two friends Sunday night Oct. 15 in an apartment on 16th Avenue. They say everything seemed normal and they just hung out like they always did. "We were just hanging out having a good time listening to music, watching videos, playing games, it was just as per usual nothing out of the ordinary." said Sayde Coffill.

Jordan left their apartment and was to walk a short distance to his mother's house, but he never showed up. His skateboard was found in an area near Highway 19 and 14th avenue, and that's where searchers focused their efforts on Sunday.

Bumping for Jordan, no real news but there continues to be a massive community effort to find him...

This is so awful and such a mystery. Disappearing just a couple of blocks from home. What could have possibly happened? Is that a high crime area? I'm worried as his skateboard was found apparently. Was Jordan upset about something? Had met someone online he told nobody about? Somebody must know something and I hope they come forward. Better would be Jordan coming home safely now.

Ugh. I hope the friends didn't hurt him. Who was it that was also playing video games with his friends and supposedly walked off? Later it was discovered they actually murdered him? The name is just out of reach

Ugh. I hope the friends didn't hurt him. Who was it that was also playing video games with his friends and supposedly walked off? Later it was discovered they actually murdered him? The name is just out of reach

I hope not either. One of the articles or on the news it was said that Jordan had been seen on surveillance near where his skateboard had been found. I'll see if I can find it again but it made it sound like he was seen on video after leaving...

Odd that there was so little distance between his departure and destination (home). I hope that he is okay; who knows, maybe there was an argument with the friends when he took off? But I hope all efforts are made to locate him, and also that his friends are telling the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, it is very odd there was so little distance between where he was with his friends and his home. A tall fellow like Jordan, with long strides, should have covered the short distance in a short time. And he was familiar with the route. Logic says something must have happened between his departure point and his destination. Was Jordan simply in the wrong place at the wrong time, and saw or heard something he shouldn't have? Or did he decide not to go home for some reason, either before or after he left his friends? I haven't seen any information that Jordan was unhappy at home, unhappy with his friends, unhappy at work, nothing to indicate he was not happy with his life and that he wanted to disappear. I hope the police have his cell phone records. And I hope there were security cameras rolling that night and Jordan is seen on some to give the police good leads on where he went after he left his friends. I think his skateboard was found? That concerns me as I know most skateboarders will never ditch their boards. Maybe Jordan was offered a ride or flagged down a ride, but why not take his skateboard along too? Or was he accosted and left his board to mark the spot? With so little information coming from his family and RCMP, it is hard to know what to think or suspect what happened to him, aside from hoping and praying that wherever Jordan is, and however he got there, he will come home safely.

Where could they be? The struggle to cope when people go missing
January 1, 2017

Snipped...
...Holling's mother, Andrea Holling, says it was a daunting task to learn what to do to try and find her son, but she's thankful for the support she has received from people in the community.

"There's people that I don't even know behind the scenes that are helping out with stuff," she said.

Read more: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/when-people-go-missing-bc-families-1.4468993

Where could they be? The struggle to cope when people go missing
January 1, 2017

Snipped...

Read more: http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/when-people-go-missing-bc-families-1.4468993
From link, started thread for other missing person, LutherDemmon referenced in news article.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?364623-Luther-Demmon-25-Vancouver-BC-22-October-2017&p=13908506#post13908506
[h=2]Luther Demmon, 25, Vancouver, BC, 22 October 2017[/h]
attachment.php

Luther Demmon, left, was last seen in Vancouver on Oct. 22, 2017, while Jordan Holling went missing on his way home from a friend's house in Campbell River on Oct. 16, 2017. (Missing Person Luther Demmon-Facebook/Missing: Jordan Alexander Holling -Facebook)

Attachments

• missing-luther-demmon-jordan-holling.jpg
    missing-luther-demmon-jordan-holling.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 517
Perform random acts of kindness in the name of missing Campbell River teen Jordan Holling
March 29, 2018

https://www.campbellrivermirror.com...f-missing-campbell-river-teen-jordan-holling/
Innovative!
"To keep the search for Holling in the public eye, the family has launched a new effort call the Random Act of Kindness project. To participate, the family is asking the public to print off an information card and hand it out to people while doing an act of kindness in Holling’s name.

You can access the handout by visiting the MISSING: JORDAN ALEXANDER HOLLING Facebook page. Just print it off on card stock and then you can hand it out whenever you do something for someone."

11229671_web1_180330-CRM-Holling-Acts-of-Kindness-copy.jpg

The Missing Jordan FB group is still active but no new leads. Jordan's friends and family are still dedicated to find Jordan but seem lost at what to do next. Its been 10 months with no new leads.
If Jordan ran away from home he would have taken his skateboard with him but it was found close to his home. I think this is a foul play scenario possibly hit by a car and driver placed his body someplace else.

Where are you Jordan.

After reviewing Jordan's FB page it seems the family is depending on the kindness of others to find Jordan which is great but someone within the family needs to take charge of search efforts and get the community, media and LE more active in the search. The family should consider that Jordan might have runaway with someone and should be looking at teen shelters in Victoria and Vancouver and I would hope there are organizations and agencies that could help them in this effort. One article I read stated that the friends of Jordan's that Jordan was visiting called Jordan's mother around 10:00am the day he went missing and she was unaware that Jordan was planning to stay overnight at her house that night. Maybe Jordan had a prearranged meeting with someone that early morning and something went wrong. I would take a look at some of his co-workers most likely the older workers, teenagers are impressionable and maybe one these workers took advantage of this. Jordan's skateboard was found but not him which is most likely a foul play situation.
Jordan didn't disappear into thin air and someone knows where he is.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back