Corey Feldman publicly names one of his (alleged) abusers, actor John Grissom

Reaction score
Website
www.websleuths.com
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/corey-feldman-john-grissom_us_59fb52b9e4b0b0c7fa38c1e3

"Corey Feldman publicly accused actor John Grissom on Thursday of molesting him when Feldman was a Hollywood child star in the 1980s."

In Corey Feldman's memoir book "Coreyography", the Ron Crimson pseudonym is for John Grissom.

Corey Feldman has previously publicly identified Marty Weiss, a former child talent agent and convicted pedophile.

On the Today show, Corey Feldman said he would like to publicly identify the 5 other child molesters, but will not be able to until he can obtain legal representation.

I hope he does. I can’t blame him for wanting a lawyer first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good for him, I wish him well. I watched Dream a Little Dream so many times. I really liked the Coreys.

I keep thinking about the movie "Lost Boys".

They were all such young children and drugs were allegedly on the set. Makes me wonder whether someone else who was affiliated with that movie will speak out about what they know was occurring during that time. If they know.

I am hoping to hear about a high-powered lawyer who will take on Corey's case. Oh I wish that would happen and soon!

"Nobody listened as Hollywood pedophiles allegedly raped, molested and destroyed male child actors' lives for decades. Few believed it. Even fewer cared. Most still don't.

To some, the newest revelations reinforce what they already believed about gay men — that gay men like underage boys. How crazy is that?

Pedophilia is no more gay sex than rape is heterosexual sex. Both are crimes committed by perverted beasts, not consenting adults.

The now-grown male victims of these Hollywood rapists and assaulters were laughed at, mocked, shamed, put down, degraded and some say threatened. They were called deranged and wacko opportunists, because, really, who doesn't want to get famous by admitting you were raped by a pedophile power broker when you were a frightened, helpless little child?

Corey Feldman, for one, has been mocked for years for trying to let the world know what happened to him and to his best friend Corey Haim, who he says was raped at 11 years old while filming a movie. He's now raising money for his own documentary about it."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...wood-sexual-assault-victims-article-1.3609556

I am so very glad that Corey has finally reached the point in his life where he felt he could speak out. Even if on the Dr. Oz show. He's been attempting to sound the alarm for years now.

And regarding his mother having referred to him at some point as a "parasite", upon reading his story it turns out that he began working when he was 3! At the age of 15, having earned at least one million dollars, he filed for emancipation. When the court ordered financials were presented by his parents there was only $40K left in his account.

Dear AlwaysShocked,

Thank you for linking such a well-written article. I certainly agree with every word of it!

I am glad as well that Corey is speaking out.

I didn't know about the financial situation his parents left him in. After everything he'd been through. Awful, just awful.

He had no adults left he could trust.

I'm shocked this isn't bigger news. This and Kevin Spacey's attraction to at least one child seems like far bigger news than the other things going on in Hollywood. I do hope it's all the first few rumblings of an avalanche of revelations (and prosecutions!).

I'm shocked this isn't bigger news. This and Kevin Spacey's attraction to at least one child seems like far bigger news than the other things going on in Hollywood. I do hope it's all the first few rumblings of an avalanche of revelations (and prosecutions!).

Why do you believe Corey but not other victims? Is it because he's male?

Here is a link to the documentary "An Open Secret" that was mentioned within the above linked article. It is well worth watching,.[video=youtube;2tFu3krt1iI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tFu3krt1iI[/video]

I sure do hope the floodgates open on this as much as they've opened on the male heterosexual abusers. It is time.

As for Kevin Spacey, "House of Cards" has been suspended for now and Kevin Spacey was fired today.

I'm actually really shocked how quickly this is all happening, especially regarding Kevin Spacey. I'm so sad for all his victims.

I hope it all comes out.

Here is a link to the documentary "An Open Secret" that was mentioned within the above linked article. It is well worth watching,.[video=youtube;2tFu3krt1iI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tFu3krt1iI[/video]

I sure do hope the floodgates open on this as much as they've opened on the male heterosexual abusers. It is time.

As for Kevin Spacey, "House of Cards" has been suspended for now and Kevin Spacey was fired today.

I was going to post a link to this documentary, but could not figure out how to.

I agree that it is well worth watching.

Also, I loved “HOC” but feel sickened by the thought now. Nasty business, that.

I am hoping to hear about a high-powered lawyer who will take on Corey's case. Oh I wish that would happen and soon!

As do I. Corey does come off a bit odd (and why would he not after the life he has had), and perhaps is why he was not given more credence. I hope that now he will be listened to and those who raped children will be punished.

(Is anyone else having some glitchy business when they are trying to post?)

Corey Feldman may be a little “weird” now, I guess that would all depend on what your definition of weird is. For sure he was not “back then” like he is now. At that time he was just a sweet innocent child. I hope he has a very good lawyer.

As of the day of his appearance on the Dr. Oz show he did not have any legal representation at all. He was asking for help with obtaining legal representation.

I just don't understand why a lawyer has not offered to represent him. He needs someone like Gloria Allred. Corey needs a lawyer who knows how to deal with child victims; he was a child when all this abuse happened. A lawyer who will destroy the pedophiles.

Apologies if some of this already has been repeated by other sources upthread.

Updated story:

Corey Feldman files formal report with LAPD against alleged pedophiles

Feldman also publicly named former child star manager Martin “Marty” Weiss as one of actor Corey Haim’s abusers. Both Grissom and Weiss were previously convicted of sexual-related charges against children.

In 2012, Weiss was convicted of two counts of child molestation, according to theState of California Department of Justice Office of the Attorney General’s site.

The State of California Department of Justice Office of the Attorney General’s site noted that both Weiss and Grissom are registered sex offenders. Grissom’s listed convictions include oral copulation with a minor under 16 and lewd or lascivious acts with a child 14 or 15 years old.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back