GUILTY NY - Dr. Mary Yoder, 60, fatally poisoned, Whitesboro, 22 July 2015 #2

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
http://www.syracuse.com/crime/index...oman_used_poisoning_to_kill_chiropractor.html

A 23-year-old Oneida County woman has been charged with second-degree murder for poisoning her boss, a local chiropractor, Oneida County Sheriff Robert Maciol announced today.

The woman charged is Kaitlyn Conley, Oneida Street, Sauquoit, the sheriff said.

She is accused of killing Mary Louise Yoder, 60. She died July 22, 2015.

Conley used colchicine, an anti-inflammatory drug sometimes used to treat gout, to poison Yoder, the sheriff said.

http://www.uticaod.com/news/20160614/sheriff-employee-poisoned-whitesboro-chiropractor?page=2

In Yoder’s obituary, which ran in the Observer-Dispatch, a “Katie Conley” is identified as as a loved one of one of Yoder’s children. Nelson described Conley as “close to the family”...

According to the Oneida County grand jury indictment that charged Conley with second-degree murder, in addition to two counts of first-degree falsifying business records, second-degree forgery and two counts of misdemeanor petit larceny, Conley reportedly wrote a Letter of Intent in January 2015 to “ArtChemicals and/or Spectrum Chemicals” to purchase Colchicine.

Cara Thomas‏ @CaraThomasNews 2m2 minutes ago

Jury wants to hear Dr. Marraffa’s testimony about lethal dosage of colchicine and onset of symptoms.

Jury wants to hear the portion of Adam Yoder’s testimony where he talks about the Alpha Brain supplements Conley gave him.

They’ve also asked to watch entire Dec 21st interview - and part of interview where Conley talks about Mary bringing supplements to work

Jury has also asked to hear a portion of William Yoder’s testimony - I missed which part

[video=twitter;926465136214372358]https://twitter.com/jleblanc_WUTR/status/926465136214372358[/video]

Attys. Have headed back into the chambers. Both the Conley and Yoder families are in the courtroom

Julia LeBlanc WUTR‏ @jleblanc_WUTR
Judge says he will re-read the charges. But doesn't believe Conley's education came out in testimony

EZ log, adam Yoder's testimony dealing with alpha brain supplements. Dr. Marraffas testimony, bills testimony in when Mary took supplements

Jury wants entire December interview replayed--just shy of two hours

Specifically Want dr. Maraffas testimony on lethal doses of colchicine

Cara Thomas‏ @CaraThomasNews 1m1 minute ago

Jury also want to hear Policelli’s cross exam of William about when Mary’s symptoms began.

There were a couple more requests as well, but I couldn’t hear the judge... obviously the jury has a lot to talk about

One of the requests I initially missed - they want to see all of the physical evidence.

Attorneys are now working to pull together all the jury’s requests. Interview video they want to watch back will take about 2 hours.

[video=twitter;926469816621436929]https://twitter.com/joleenferris/status/926469816621436929[/video]

Juryc wants Dec. 2015 interview of Conley with VanNamee & Nelson. Also want charges, in writing

Joleen Ferris‏ @joleenferris
At least one DVD is almost 2 hours long.

Multiple requests from jury. No guarantees, but at this point, it seems likely this will go into Monday.

Jury back. Judge going to re-read charges. Reading murder 2nd now

[video=twitter;926473028535545863]https://twitter.com/joleenferris/status/926473028535545863[/video]

Judge: nothing in trial indicates what she took in college. We do have EZPASS log. Re: texts between Conley & A. Yoder, no physical exhibits

Judge: but you can hear testimony about texts between Conley & A. Yoder. Send a note if you want it.

Judge: can't give you charges in writing. I can read it to you as many times as you want

Believe they meant his charge/instruction to jury

Cara Thomas‏ @CaraThomasNews 2m2 minutes ago

Jury is back in the courtroom now. Judge is reading the definitions of murder 2nd and manslaughter 1st.

Judge tells jury there is nothing in the testimony that says what classes Conley took or what she studied in college.

Jury wants to see texts between Conley and A. Yoder from July 15-23 - no physical exhibits - if they want to hear testimony they can ask

Jury was sent back into room until attorneys and stenographer gather everything they want to hear.

Judge says the ADA if grabbing the December 21 interview bween Conley and investigators & we will be watching that in court (2hours)

Niner I copied some of your posts over from the other thread.

The Jury is now watching a 2-hour plus 12/21/15 videoed interview between Conley, Investigator VanNamee from Sheriff's Office.

Niner I copied some of your posts over from the other thread.

I saw! Thanks! When I saw your post of new thread - I came over here!

Love the shiny new thread!
attachment.php

Attachments

• NewThread.jpg
    NewThread.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 182
Thanks, Harmony, for the new thread!..You rock!! :loveyou:

Cara Thomas‏ @CaraThomasNews 20m20 minutes ago

Video has been paused. Jury is being released for lunch. They’ll resume the videotaped interview when they get back at 2pm

Thanks guys for doing such a brilliant job with the tweets!

I was hoping for a verdict by my friday 8pm wine time, which is I think 3pm there. (I see you Niner rolling your eyes at my crappy time zone issues lol)... ah well, hopefully be in before bedtime!

Big fat GUILTY... I don't see how it could possibly be anything other than that.

What saith we?

i) Do you think the accused is guilty or not guilty, or, per Scotland, that the crime is not proven?

ii) How do you think the jury will vote -- guilty, not guilty or mistrial? (if mistrial: by what margin?)

I say unproven; mistrial declared; 10-2 for guilty.

What saith we?

i) Do you think the accused is guilty or not guilty, or, per Scotland, that the crime is not proven?

ii) How do you think the jury will vote -- guilty, not guilty or mistrial? (if mistrial: by what margin?)

I say unproven; mistrial declared; 10-2 for guilty.

Guilty! Without a shadow of doubt!

Oops - asleep on the job here.....

Cara Thomas‏ @CaraThomasNews 22m22 minutes ago

We’re back from lunch. Jury has sent out a new note asking to see a portion of the videotaped interview from Feb 2016.

This is in addition to the Dec 21 interview they are currently in the middle of watching.

Jury resumes watching interview between Conley and Inv. VanNamee from Dec 21, 2015.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back