AL AL - Tamborah Brown, 22, Mobile, 15 February 2002

Jake, TY for creating this thread I was actually coming to do that now. The match you suggested to me doesn’t seem right. While I admit I see a few similar traits all of Tamborahs pictures shown beautiful skin. Also I would define Tamborah as a very attractive male, with the UP I just don’t see the same symmetry that Tamborah has.
Next I came to create this page of Tamborah so I could keep up with stuff I found. I attended high school when Tamborah and grew up in the same area as him so I have obsessively followed this case. So yesterday I decided to search Namus again for any potential matches. I noticed a lot of matches as a possible for Tamborah so I emailed the Jefferson County coroner. I asked if any of the potentials has a chipped front tooth. Surprisingly he emailed back today and said they do have one that matches that description. They were doing DNA testing soon and it usually takes a couple months to get the results. So I forwarded all of it on to Tamborahs family in hopes of them recognizing any jewelry with the body. https://identifyus.org/en/cases/full_report/14466

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jake, TY for creating this thread I was actually coming to do that now. The match you suggested to me doesn’t seem right. While I admit I see a few similar traits all of Tamborahs pictures shown beautiful skin. Also I would define Tamborah as a very attractive male, with the UP I just don’t see the same symmetry that Tamborah has.
Next I came to create this page of Tamborah so I could keep up with stuff I found. I attended high school when Tamborah and grew up in the same area as him so I have obsessively followed this case. So yesterday I decided to search Namus again for any potential matches. I noticed a lot of matches as a possible for Tamborah so I emailed the Jefferson County coroner. I asked if any of the potentials has a chipped front tooth. Surprisingly he emailed back today and said they do have one that matches that description. They were doing DNA testing soon and it usually takes a couple months to get the results. So I forwarded all of it on to Tamborahs family in hopes of them recognizing any jewelry with the body. https://identifyus.org/en/cases/full_report/14466

Thanks for posting. It's always nice to hear from someone who knew the missing person. I hope Tamborah's case is resolved soon.

I did not know him, I was significantly younger than him I was a freshman when he would have been in his senior year.

• tamborah_brown_2.jpg
  • tamborah_brown_1.jpg
  • tamborah_brown_3.jpg
  • tamborah_brown_6.jpg
  • brown_tamborah7.jpg
Brown, circa 2002
  • Missing Since 02/15/2002
  • Missing From Mobile, Alabama
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Male
  • Race Black
  • Date of Birth 02/09/1980 (43)
  • Age 22 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'9 - 5'11, 135 - 160 pounds
  • Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes. Brown's front teeth are chipped. His nickname is Boo.

Details of Disappearance​

Brown was last seen leaving his mother's mobile home on Reams Drive in west Mobile, Alabama on February 15, 2002. He has never been heard from again. He was close to his mother and used to visit her home nearly every day, but he stopped going so often in the months prior to his disappearance. His mother stated he became withdrawn and sullen around that time.

A few months before he vanished, Brown was arrested on three charges of robbery. It was the first time he'd gotten into serious trouble with the law. He maintained his innocence in the robberies, saying he'd been framed. He disappeared not long after he bailed out of jail. He had warrants out for his arrest when he went missing, but the warrants have since been withdrawn.

There have been many rumors about Brown's supposed murder, but investigators haven't been able to verify any of them. They believe he is deceased, and foul play is suspected in his case, but it remains unsolved.

Investigating Agency​

• Mobile Police Department 251-208-7211

Source Information​

Updated 5 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated March 21, 2018; picture added.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark
Back