Identified! AL - Mobile Co., WhtFem, along Rebel Road, Nov'17 - Joyce 'Chassity' Bosarge

theides

Reaction score
Deputies Investigating Body of White Female Found on Rebel Rd

Detective Micheal Golsen says that from the state of the body he believe's the victim has been dead between 24 to 48 hours.

MCSO Releases Identifying Factors for Woman's Body Found in Theodore

attachment.php

Attachments

• DN44XcYVwAAa7r6.jpg
    DN44XcYVwAAa7r6.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 187
[h=3]MCSO releases image of items found on body in Theodore[/h]
15338215_G.jpg

Investigators said the body of a white woman was found in a marsh along Rebel Road not far from Bellingrath Gardens. Deputies believe the body had been there for three or four days.

Deputies have not identified the woman and are asking for help. Sunday, the sheriff's office released a picture of items found on her body. The items include a silver dollar pendant, a Saint Christopher pendant, a silver ring with black inscription and a black Focus Apparel T-shirt. Investigators also released an image of a tattoo found on the woman's hip.
http://www.fox10tv.com/story/36767818/mcso-releases-image-of-items-found-on-body-in-theodore

Focus Apparel is a sport clothing company geared towards surf, bmx, motocross/dirt bikes, and skate, so IF she bought the shirt specifically and wasn't just given it or came across it, those might be some activities she could have been involved in.

Interesting tattoo. Can't sort out what it might signify though

Not enough information to even start looking at this time. Going to have to wait until they release hair color, height, age, etc.

Tattoo kind of reminds me of the outline of a crayfish.... :thinking:

Wish they had a better picture of that ring. Could say BOB or theta omicron theta

Paintball splat

I should not be surprised but I am surprised to learn this is actually a thing, along with ink splat, food splats, blood splats, etc... My very first impression (before the crayfish) was a Rorschach test: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rorschach_test Thanks to your post I googled it and found that tattooing Rorschach inkspots is a thing too. Who knew?! I hope someone recognizes the tattoos and items found with the UID or the police release more info in this case.

Did some searching, and it looks like her middle name legally might be Cassidy? (Via arrest records.)

Gosh, her poor kids. I live in the area and know many Bosarges. Thoughts are with her family. :(

I was really surprised when I realized that Rebel Rd (where she was found) runs right around Bellingrath Gardens. It veers off of Bellingrath Gardens Rd. LE has voiced that they believe she did not die there, but was left there. I know she was found in a marshy area off of the road, but Bellingrath is pretty popular tourist spot. It's "out of the way" but still really close to a popular place, especially with Christmas coming - they do a Magic Christmas light display that draws tons of traffic.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back