Jann Scott's new column, Alien's killed JonBenet

candy

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.geocities.com/jannscottlive/Weeklyjournal.html

JonBenet Ramsey Case. This case is chugging along at a sleepy pace. Nothing is happening, but on December 25th or 26th in 1996 America’s princess was raped and murdered in the Ramsey home on 16th street while the family slept. No one seems to know anything about it. I’m thinking maybe it was an alien abduction.

Have a Merry Christmas. And remember to pray.

From the child murder capitol of America,

Jann Scott
Boulder

Alien's killed JonBenet along with Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman. That's why the real killers are never found or heard from again and their crimes are never again repeated in their respective communities. :rolleyes:

Leave it to Jann, LOL. I suppose Mork and Mindys was involved in JB's disappearance/death. Fiction can really open up a door, eh? Jann seems to have a pulse on the heartbeat of Boulder. Tick...tick tick...tick...tick tick tick...thud.

This guy should stick an ornament up his chimney.

1. Case not chugging, case being burried.

2. No one on this planet called JB America's Princess in '96

3. Family wasn't sleeping. JonBenet and Patsy were awake. Duh.

4. House on 15th st. not 16th.

Details are closely akin to reality and my gosh don't details and reality pose such a problem? But neither get in the way of Boulderites, they are above all that.

When you play God you needn't fear God's judgement.

Well, the ransom note did say "We are a small forigen faction..."

Foriegn, Alien, well.

Don't forget the "small" part. Aliens aka little green men? (We need an alien smiley!)

Lance55 said:
Well, the ransom note did say "We are a small forigen faction..."

Foriegn, Alien, well.

Little Green Men being involved in the murder has always struck me as an absurd theory. Ofcourse, its better than thinking the parents did it.

Toth said:
Little Green Men being involved in the murder has always struck me as an absurd theory. Ofcourse, its better than thinking the parents did it.
SHAZZAM!--You're actually close to being right Toth!:
60% chance Burke did it.
30% chance Patsy did it.
9.999999999999999% chance John did it.
0.000000000000001% chance an outerspace alien did it.

JMO

That's a very revealing phrasiology Toth.

If a person finds the LGM theory more plausible than the PDI theory he/she would say it that way. But you said it is better than thinking the parents did it. I say you just find it revolting to think a parent could do such a thing. That is irrational, i.e. judgement based on emotion not on comparison. This explains the general irrational tone of your posts.

Maxi, an LGM smiley would be good, so would an intruder smiley. What would that one look like? Or would both of them look the same as these kinds of imagined beings serve the same purpose as scapegoat for our own nature.

You guys better watch your words!

Rumor has it that the Little Green Men are getting pretty sick and tired of you guys giving them the bad name the Ramseys really deserve.

They are consulting as we speak with Lin Wood about compensation for their hurt feelings. As soon as Lin assures himself that it's not a "conflict of interest" to represent them, you better be ready to defend yourself :crazy:

Little Green Men have feelings too! THEY ARE INNOCENT! :innocent:

Laugh if you will at the alien abduction theories, but take a look at this:

http://members.aol.com/alanyu5/part2c5.htm

Part II-C5 : JonBenét Ramsey was most likely kidnapped and murdered by invisible personnel of surveillance station/system (Revised on 9/10/2002)

It wasn't little GREEN aliens. It was INVISIBLE ones.

:doh:

Maxi said:
Laugh if you will at the alien abduction theories, but take a look at this:

http://members.aol.com/alanyu5/part2c5.htm

Part II-C5 : JonBenét Ramsey was most likely kidnapped and murdered by invisible personnel of surveillance station/system (Revised on 9/10/2002)

It wasn't little GREEN aliens. It was INVISIBLE ones.

:doh:

LOL! This sounds like something authored by David Sween!

candy said:
http://www.geocities.com/jannscottlive/Weeklyjournal.html

JonBenet Ramsey Case. This case is chugging along at a sleepy pace. Nothing is happening, but on December 25th or 26th in 1996 America’s princess was raped and murdered in the Ramsey home on 16th street while the family slept. No one seems to know anything about it. I’m thinking maybe it was an alien abduction.

Have a Merry Christmas. And remember to pray.

From the child murder capitol of America,

Jann Scott
Boulder

I think this is reprehensible!
What is the matter with this man,is he afraid of reporting the "real" news?
There is a full DNA sample waiting with the FBI to ,one day,be matched to the killer!
I just hope there is an effort to match it to all of the Boulder samples taken by mouth swab in 1997,even the one taken in 99! If this isn't done,then yeah,it's worthless.
Child murder capital of the world? What's in his eggnog?
jmo

Maxi said:
Don't forget the "small" part. Aliens aka little green men? (We need an alien smiley!)

Well, My suspect was actually named Green, but unless you consider people from Idaho an alien... And he wasn't all that little either, but there is a federal judge who has been involved in the JBR case that knows Green did in fact work for the CIA.

There go my prans for vacation in Taiwan. I thought Border Cororado was stlange prace. Taiwan make Art Bare talk show sound pritty smart.

sissi said:
There is a full DNA sample waiting with the FBI to ,one day,be matched to the killer!
Number One: It's not a "full DNA sample". Not even close.
Number Two: The only thing that sample will EVER match is Sum Yung Gai who lives in Asia.
Number Three: Mr. Gai is not a "killer".
Number Four: So don't hold your breath...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back