NC - Tommy Thomas for raping 1yo girl, Elizabeth City, 2005

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
Tommy Wayne Thomas, 20
A man accused of raping a 13-month-old relative and infecting her with a sexually transmitted disease was sentenced to more than 14 years in prison after pleading guilty.

Assistant District Attorney Eula Reid said Thomas admitted to investigators that he raped the child last May while her mother ran an errand. The baby tested positive for gonorrhea later that month, and a pediatrician and the mother notified authorities.
http://www.wral.com/news/6430612/detail.html

mysteriew said:
Tommy Wayne Thomas, 20
A man accused of raping a 13-month-old relative and infecting her with a sexually transmitted disease was sentenced to more than 14 years in prison after pleading guilty.

Assistant District Attorney Eula Reid said Thomas admitted to investigators that he raped the child last May while her mother ran an errand. The baby tested positive for gonorrhea later that month, and a pediatrician and the mother notified authorities.
OMG, that made me sick. That poor baby! How could anyone do this, is beyond me, I don't get it. And 14yrs in prison, thats too good for this freak, instant pain and suffering for the rest of his sick life would be better. I hate when I read these sorts of things, its just unbelievable.

He'll be in his 30's most likely when released and what will he have evolved into by then? Relatives will be aware of his demented act but what about the public because he will be a danger.

mysteriew said:
Tommy Wayne Thomas, 20

I can relate to this. But for the good grace of God I have two wonderfully made chldren. I know that the people responsible will meet their maker.The people who caused me to have a sexually transmitted disease at ten months and younger and continuned to deny the aspect will need to deal with this.

LA2RK said:
There is a cure for this.... BANG! :dance:
I honestly see where you are coming from but what would it teach him? It wouldn't even teach other sicko's that if they did the exact same thing that they would "pay" for their crime. JMO

This story is just plain sickening!!

That sentence is nothing compared to what he did to that little baby. This is one sick disgusting piece of puke and anyone who would damage a little baby like this deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison.

My hope is the other inmates will find out what he is in prison for...and they will....and someone will damage him just like he damaged that baby. Prisoners don't like baby rapers and this guy is a baby raper in every sense of the word.
I hope the biggest baddest bubba in the prison gets ahold of this guy and he is damaged so bad that he has to have surgery on his rotten rear end. That is just for starters.

Maybe we should use the prison penpal sites out there to find someone in the prison he is going to. We can tell them what he did and then let them handle it from there!

aeromiss said:
Maybe we should use the prison penpal sites out there to find someone in the prison he is going to. We can tell them what he did and then let them handle it from there!
LOL, that isn't a bad idea! Every time we run across a sicko, we could send a letter to them via prison penpal sites, giving details of their offense, how manykids, how old the kids. Let them handle it internally.

aeromiss said:

I cannot believe this guy did this to a baby.

That is such a great idea, feed the prison population information so they will do these people in in the most painful way. I love it!!!!

From what I have heard, the prisoners already know all about the new person/people being brought in, especially when they have anything to do with babies/children. I have heard numerous stories of how these sicko's pay once they get there. I don't blame anyone for doing what they will to someone who harms an innocent child!!

concernedperson said:
I can relate to this. But for the good grace of God I have two wonderfully made chldren. I know that the people responsible will meet their maker.The people who caused me to have a sexually transmitted disease at ten months and younger and continuned to deny the aspect will need to deal with this.

Am I reading this correctly? You?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back