Truth and Justice Podcast

missy_g

Reaction score
Guys, this has me SO excited. T&J is starting an investigation on the WM3 murders. They aren't the usual podcast. They crowd source to find info. They have uncovered a lot in the Adnan Syed case.
I know right now they're asking for people who lived in the apartments near the woods to come forward.
There is only one episode out. Instead of a timeline of D, J, and JM, they did a timeline of the boys which I found super interesting. I learned stuff that I overlooked or never really thought about.
I'm really can't wait to see what direction this podcast host takes.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Guys, this has me SO excited. T&J is starting an investigation on the WM3 murders. They aren't the usual podcast. They crowd source to find info. They have uncovered a lot in the Adnan Syed case.
I know right now they're asking for people who lived in the apartments near the woods to come forward.
There is only one episode out. Instead of a timeline of D, J, and JM, they did a timeline of the boys which I found super interesting. I learned stuff that I overlooked or never really thought about.
I'm really can't wait to see what direction this podcast host takes.

Yes!! I am so excited too!! This case when it first happened was what sparked my interest in true crime. I was a young teen when they tried and convicted D, J & JM and I can’t believe what has transpired since then! I’ve always felt this was not investigated properly and have my suspicions on some of the family and members of the community.
I also love this approach with the focus being on the actions of the three victims themselves. All of the documentaries are similar in how they seem to lack this approach. I strongly feel that this will be the key to finally bringing justice to these poor boys.
T&J podcast has revolutionized the way true crime shows are structured.
Strictly my opinion! MOO [emoji230]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I listened to the first episode, and to me, and it was no different than any other of the tons of podcasts I've listened to about the case -- but it's good that the case is still being talked about. At times, he gets names a bit mixed up and certain details I think (always thought PH walked -- i.e. not drove -- SB home from school; and she did so before a little before the dismissal bell rang).Anyway, I like how they are reaching out to previous tenants on facebook.

I listened to the first episode, and to me, and it was no different than any other of the tons of podcasts I've listened to about the case -- but it's good that the case is still being talked about. At times, he gets names a bit mixed up and certain details I think (always thought PH walked -- i.e. not drove -- SB home from school; and she did so before a little before the dismissal bell rang).Anyway, I like how they are reaching out to previous tenants on facebook.
I'm really liking it so far. I like the follow up episodes too.
In the latest he talked about going to the actual evidence locker.
I can't wait until he gets to the cried sourced stuff. He has people that lived in the apartments at that time.

I'm really liking it so far. I like the follow up episodes too.
In the latest he talked about going to the actual evidence locker.
I can't wait until he gets to the cried sourced stuff. He has people that lived in the apartments at that time.

I will say that I respect their attempts at actually recreating and experimenting with the crime scene (well, what's left of it, anyway). I watched the video they released about the path Bojangles would have to take from the crime scene to the restaurant -- where they used a drone and where they were shown to be actually in the bayou experimenting with a pig (which I hope they release that video). So yes, kudos to them for doing that -- they actually visit the area and scenes involved, and they should be commended.

However, the actual podcast episodes, are nothing new; and their follow-ups consist of easy-layup questions. I understand they probably have to do this to fill in new listeners to the case, but nonetheless. Also, they do get certain elements wrong -- such as, the victims were not found in "Devil's Den," and also, RC and his friends didn't hear those 5 splashes anywhere near the pipe bridge -- they heard them near where the real Devil's Den was located, which was closer to the area where the boys were last seen entering (much farther east down the 10 Mile Bayou than the pipe bridge).

But again, I do commend them for their experiments in the actual areas and I hope he does gain access to the evidence room; I just hope he knows what to look for and what's already been gathered from the evidence room (that's on Cally's). If he ends up going and grabs no new information (than what's already been accessed), it will be all for naught. Moreover, I hope he would release all the information he actually acquires, in an orderly way -- not just on his podcasts, but a website, etc.

He just released documents that were taken from the evidence room. The new episode is pretty interesting.

^ Yes, this was their best episode. It's ironic, because at the end, the host apologizes somewhat by saying this episode wasn't as interesting as the others. Anyways...

Pretty certain some of this stuff is on Callahan's, so the host's declaration at the beginning that it's yet to be released isn't entirely accurate. I don't know if the entire 140 pages is on there, and I haven't gone through the report yet, but it seems like a lot of it is -- it's just that, isn't on there as one document; it's spread out on Cally's. Nonetheless, these guys are really trying and they're trying stuff that no other podcast has ever attempted before.

The new one is REALLY good.

I listened to the 506 Follow-Up and I didn't like it. I thought the questions were very bad and relied on the host's conjecture too much. I hope 507 is better.

I listened to the 506 Follow-Up and I didn't like it. I thought the questions were very bad and relied on the host's conjecture too much. I hope 507 is better.
I don't listen to the followups. They're too redundant for me.

I don't listen to the followups. They're too redundant for me.

Bob Ruff did an interview with a non supporter a few weeks ago that was good. It was over 2 hours long but he held his own. It was the opperman report.

Bob Ruff did an interview with a non supporter a few weeks ago that was good. It was over 2 hours long but he held his own. It was the opperman report.

Do you have the link? I'm not seeing it on the truth and justice page.

You can find it at the Opperman report and look for podcasts. I thought it was a well done interview with two differing opinions yet both respecting each others opinion for the most part
which is very rare in this polarizing case.

I'm about half-way through the Opperman -- and I'm a fencie, so I'm probably biased here -- but Ruff is kind of annoying me at this point because he keeps doing this thing where he'll throw out a hypothetical, but then he'll say, "But I'm not saying that happened...". Well, yeah, you kind of are, by throwing it out there and when you're using a hypothetical to answer a question by Opperman. For example, Opperman asks him why JM would make those subsequent confessions (police car, bible, etc.). And Ruff answers (paraphrasing) that maybe he was offered a better deal by the officers who were driving him to the jail, but then he says, "But I'm not saying that happened." He does it at a lot of points.

And just to add, Opperman makes some horrible and quite-easily-refutable points. I still have a lot of it to listen to, but there are much better points he could bring up.

So far this thread is missyg saying "this is so good!" and userid saying "this isn't any good!"

Lol.

I have followed this case for years and this podcast has been covering info that has never been discussed in any type of article, podcast, or documentary. Yes, some or even most of the info is on Callahan's site, but that site is not the easiest to navigate, and just because info is there doesn't mean it's easy to find or that it's been discussed elsewhere at length.

Userid- I think you need to approach this podcast from a viewpoint of knowing nothing about the case. You're doing what a lot of people are, which is listening to it already knowing a lot, and that's not how Bob is trying to approach it. And if he makes errors, go to the FB page and make a comment about the error and link the supporting documentation. He will correct errors if he has sources.

So far this thread is missyg saying "this is so good!" and userid saying "this isn't any good!"

Lol.

I have followed this case for years and this podcast has been covering info that has never been discussed in any type of article, podcast, or documentary. Yes, some or even most of the info is on Callahan's site, but that site is not the easiest to navigate, and just because info is there doesn't mean it's easy to find or that it's been discussed elsewhere at length.

Userid- I think you need to approach this podcast from a viewpoint of knowing nothing about the case. You're doing what a lot of people are, which is listening to it already knowing a lot, and that's not how Bob is trying to approach it. And if he makes errors, go to the FB page and make a comment about the error and link the supporting documentation. He will correct errors if he has sources.

I don't have a facebook account, otherwise I would.

And just to clarify, I did say that a couple episodes were good. I didn't say they all aren't good. And I gave him a lot of props in this thread, so I don't appreciate the idea that I've been entirely negative in this entire thread.

I don't have a facebook account, otherwise I would.

And just to clarify, I did say that a couple episodes were good. I didn't say they all aren't good. And I gave him a lot of props in this thread, so I don't appreciate the idea that I've been entirely negative in this entire thread.

I'm sorry, I was just trying to be funny by pointing out the contrast! I did notice you had said some good things, too, I just didn't take the time to point them out. My apologies!

If you have info you'd like to share with the FB group I would be glad to post if for you there. I don't interact much on the FB page because there's so much info I can easily lose hours following conversations and links!! But as I said Bob is very open to corrections.

^ Cool, thanks -- I will post any info/inconsistencies here moving forward for you to post on there. I did notice that, for things he initially got wrong (saying SB was driven home from school, when PH walked him; etc.), he did correct himself in later episodes and the follow-ups, so that's good that he's doing that. I noticed a few more things but I honestly can't remember them now; but I will post the ones I hear moving forward here.

One thing: mention Cindy Rico to him on the facebook page. I can't believe Bob omitted her from the witness/boys-last-seen sightings episode.

EDIT: Cindy Rico was the witness (the only witness, if I remember right) that saw the boys on the north and east of the neighborhood/pipe bridge. http://callahan.mysite.com/images2/c_rico/rico_c_statement.jpg

http://callahan.mysite.com/images2/c_rico/rico_c_report.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back